CNA classes in Arizona: Phoenix nurse aide training, CNA certification preparation. Nursing assistant training, how to become a CNA, day, evening & weekend programs, medical career training in Maricopa County AZ.
LAM & Associates School of Nursing Assistants, Phoenix: Contact LAM & Associates School of Nursing Assistants today, and kick-start your career in the healthcare industry. Located in the Foothill Acres suburb just north of Phoenix AZ, we have been providing education in Nursing Assistant training since 1998. We offer 3, 5 and 9-week programs, and our state-approved program prepares students with the basic knowledge and skills required at the very foundation of nursing.
Day, Evening & Weekend Nursing Assistant Training Programs: - 3, 5 & 9-week program options
- 2-3 classes beginning every month
- Basic nursing skills
- Experienced instructors
- High pass rate in Arizona State Exam
- Open since 1998
- Personalized learning experience
- Small class sizes
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located just 15 minutes north of Downtown Phoenix AZ, American Institute of Natural Health (AINH) has provided professional colon hydro therapy seminars to health care providers from around the world since 1987.
Our multi level curriculum is founded on decades of research and the collaborative efforts of Medical Doctors, Naturopathic Physicians, Chiropractors and Practicing Colon Therapists.
Combining modern technology with a proven ancient therapy, we've created a unique educational resource.
Conveniently located in East downtown Phoenix, and easily accessible from public transport routes, GateWay Community College is a fully-accredited healthcare training institute that offers associate degree and certificate programs in Registered Nursing, as well as a wide range of other nursing programs, including Nursing Assistant (NA) & Practical Nursing (LPN) options. At GateWay, we educate more nurses each year than any other college in Arizona.
Since 1968, GateWay Community College has built a legacy of innovation, pioneering vision and responsiveness to the needs of our community. We are an institution of higher education, providing effective, accessible and responsive educational services in a multicultural environment resulting in student development and success. We seek to develop opportunities that are innovative and responsive to the diverse learning needs of the changing community, and GateWay is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Associate Degree & Certificate Programs in Registered Nursing
- Nurse Assisting (NA) Certificate Program
- Practical Nursing Certificate (LPN) Program (including Fast-Track option)
Nursing Continuing Education Short Programs, including:
- Basic Critical Care
- Advanced Critical Care
- IV Therapy and Medical Skills
- Emergency Room Nursing
- Physical Assessment
- School Health Assisting
- School Nurse Certification
Situated in Coolidge, AZ, Central Arizona College is a public community college in Pinal County that offers a range of Certificate and Associate Degree programs in healthcare fields that include Practical Nursing, Pharmacy Technician, Massage Therapy, Health Information Technology, and more.
Healthcare is one of the fastest growing professions in America today. In response to this growth, CAC developed our Allied Health Program in 1994. The program offers a range of different specialties and will continue to add specialties as needed. Most specialties are for entry-level positions in the health field which have the potential for further advancement and have full benefits.
Our strategic goal is to ensure broad access to high-quality healthcare educational programs, services and training opportunities for Pinal County residents.
Central Arizona College currently has three campuses, Signal Peak campus in Coolidge, Aravaipa campus in Winkelman, and Superstition Mountain campus, in Apache Junction. Central Arizona College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Arizona, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Arizona, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Western Career Training Center is an allied health career training school in Mesa AZ, 30 minutes east of Phoenix. We provide a range of healthcare training programs.
At Western Career Training, we hire instructors that are experts in the field that they teach. This gives you the opportunity to learn from those with years of real-world experience in your future career.
Western Career Training Center’s healthcare training programs are certified by an agency in the State of Arizona so students can get the training they need, with the preparation necessary to begin work as soon as they successfully meet all requirements for their field.