Taylors College Perth: With campuses in Perth, Sydney and Melbourne in Australia, and Auckland in New Zealand, Taylors College is a premier private college that provides world-class University Preparation courses and High School programs for international students from around the world and students in Australia. Taylors College Perth is based on The University of Western Australia (UWA) campus in the exclusive suburb of Claremont. The capital city of Western Australia, Perth is renowned for a high standard of living and has the reputation of being Australia’s friendliest city.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
University Preparation Courses / High School Programs:
- The University of Western Australia Foundation Program - UWAFP: Upon successful completion of this program, students are guaranteed entry to The University of Western Australia.
- Diploma of Commerce: Upon successful completion of this program, student can study a range of business degrees from second year, at The University of Western Australia.
- Australian High School Years 10 and 11: After successful completion, students can progress onto the University Foundation program.
-Taylors English Language Preparation (TELP): Delivered in 12-week terms, this course will ensure you use English confidently and correctly.
Ella Baché College of Skin and Beauty Therapy, Sydney
Courses / Programs
Ella Baché College of Skin and Beauty Therapy is a beauty therapist training school located in North Sydney, NSW. We offer full-time and part-time diploma and certificate courses in Beauty Therapy and Beauty Services at our Sydney campus. Each course incorporates hands-on, practical training through our student salon. Our courses are also available to students all over Australia via distance learning. Subjects covered include make-up artist training, body massage, aromatherapy, facials, spa treatments and much more.
Ella Baché College is nationally and internationally accredited and recognised by the industry as being of the very highest standard. We are the only college with access to a network of over 200 Ella Baché Salons and 35 David Jones stores nationally that provide work experience and jobs for our students. In fact, over 70% of our students start their careers within the Ella Baché network!
The Ella Baché College is a NSW “Apprenticeship Approved Provider” for salons located in Sydney, Illawarra & Newcastle areas. Apprentices can now complete their studies and earn their Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy qualification with the Ella Baché College of Skin and Beauty Therapy.
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy – Full-time (12 months) or part-time (18 months)
- Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy – Full-time (12 months) or part-time (18 months)
- Certificate III in Beauty Services – 16 weeks part-time program
All of our beauty therapy courses are also offered via Distance Education.
Edith Cowan College (ECC) is the on-campus pathway provider to Edith Cowan University. Situated on the ECU Mt Lawley and Joondalup campuses in Western Australia. ECC offers diploma pathway programs in Commerce, Computing / IT, Communications and Creative Industries, Hotel Management Heath Studies and Engineering Studies. Deciding on your preferred course of study and type of institution is an exciting challenge.
ECC is the founding college of Navitas, a public company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and the largest group of Higher Education colleges in Australia, with colleges in most state capitals plus sister colleges in London, Africa and Canada. Since 1994 ECC and Edith Cowan University have worked together to provide the leading pathway programs in Australia.
With approximately 900 students and over 8000 graduates ECC is a popular choice for both Australian and International students, providing an alternative entry to university studies and a pathway into the second year of a Bachelor degree at Edith Cowan University.
• Diploma of Commerce
• Diploma of Science (Computing / IT)
• Diploma of Communications and Creative Industries
• Diploma of Hotel Management
• Diploma of Science (Health Studies)
• Diploma of Science (Engineering Studies)
• Post-Graduate Qualifying Program (PQP) in Business
• Post-Graduate Qualifying Program (PQP) in IT
Located in the lively cultural area of Northbridge in Perth, Western Australia, Stanley College is a modern and innovative tertiary education institution offering courses leading to further studies at Universities and successful careers.
We are committed to delivering to you a high-quality learning and training experience in a vibrant and supportive environment designed for students from diverse backgrounds. This will equip you with the cutting edge skills required in your chosen career.
1. English courses
2. Business and management
5. Early Childhood Education
6. Translation and interpreting
7. Short courses
8. Government funded courses(For Local Students)
9. Vet Student Loans
10. English language skills test
11. Packed course samples
12. Professional Year Program
Based in six cities across Australia, Navitas Workforce Solutions is a national business training organisation that provides quality vocational education in a wide range of business areas such as finance, accounting, sales, management communication. At NWS, we provide programs onsite at our modern facilities in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Geelong, Perth and Brisbane, as well as offering some of our accredited programs online.
With over 20 years experience, NWS is an government-accredited training organisation that delivers customised programs to large organisations and individual participants. NWS gives you the option to choose how your program is delivered using a combination of our learning options. This flexibility allows you to balance family, life, and work commitments. Our staff has the knowledge and expertise to access government funding for your training, provided certain criteria are met.
Based on the latest adult learning principles, we’ve designed our training to be fun, exciting and highly interactive. We provide unique and innovative learning tools which complement our style of training, so you will come away with the knowledge and skills to help you achieve your goals.
Kingston International College is one of Australia’s leading Vocational Education and Training (VET) providers. We leverage the information gained through our many industry partnerships to tailor our courses to meet current and emerging industry needs/trends – thus ensuring that all our students are job ready on graduation. Furthermore, our focus on teaching excellence has granted us an excellent reputation amongst employers.
VET provides students with the practical skills required for highly specific industries/roles. Typically courses are only 6 months to a year in length – but highly focussed in nature. This differs from the higher education sector which instead has a more theoretical or abstract approach to education. Higher education courses are generally 3-4 years long.
VET focuses on providing students with the skills required to:
• Join the workforce for the first time.
• Re-join the workforce after a break.
• Advance careers.
• Move into a different career/sector.
• Upskill for self-employment/entrepreneurship.
• Certificate IV + Diploma of Marketing Communication
• Certificate IV in International Trade
• Diploma of International Business
• Diploma + Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
• Diploma + Advanced Diploma of Business
• Certificate III + Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
• Diploma of Hospitality Management
• Certificate III + Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
• Certificate IV + Diploma of Christian Ministry and Theology
Einstein College of Australia which is conveniently located in the heart of Melbourne, is a private Registered Training Organization (RTO) and a CRICOS provider. It delivers high quality training services to students with meaningful learning experiences.
Einstein College offers a wide variety of nationally accredited courses to both Local and International students including OET preparation course, English certificate courses for all levels of students, PTE academic course, Business, Aged care, Diploma in Accounting and community services with innovative teaching and learning methods. Our programs are designed and delivered to equip our students with the knowledge and skills to apply their learning to new situations, to work cooperatively and to sustain lifelong learning.
Due to the central location of Einstein College, students can use a wide range of public transport including trains, trams and buses.
New Course : Diploma Of Business & Advanced Diploma Of Business
Diploma Of Accounting & Advanced Diploma Of Accounting
- Certificate III In Aged Care $ 999 ( Local Students )
- Certificate IV In Aged Care
- Certificate III Home & Community Care
-Certificate III in ESL ( Further Study ) General English Course
-Certificate IV in ESL ( OET Preparation Course )
- General English Courses for beginner to advanced level
- English for Overseas Qualified Health Professionals (OET Preparation Course)
- PTE Courses