Sydney college courses: Business school in Australia, hospitality management training in NSW, travel & tourism academy for Australian & international students. Career training certificate & diploma programmes, professional development courses in Sydney area.
The Sydney Business and Travel Academy: BTA offers a diverse range of government-approved Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma level courses in the areas of Business, Management, Marketing, Tourism and Hospitality.
* Convenient central city location close to Darling Harbour, World Square and Market City
* A few minutes walk to Central Station, the Central Bus Exchange, Town Hall Station, the Light Rail and Monorail
* Easy access to shops, restaurants and general services
The Lan-Grove Office Training Centre Pty Ltd trading as The Sydney Business and Travel Academy and The Sydney English Language Academy.
ABN 95 002 965 639 RTO ID 90412 CRICOS Provider 00181A
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Australia-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses & prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Sydney / NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane / QLD, Perth / WA, Adelaide / SA, Canberra, Darwin / NT, Tasmania, elsewhere across Australia, NZ & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
Taylors College is a premier private college offering world-class University Preparation and High School programs in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
Taylors College aims to enable our students to enter the degree program they choose, at the university of their choice, so that they can have the career they want. This philosophy, combined with our expertise, has enabled us to evolve into Australia and New Zealand’s leading university preparation establishment.
Our university preparation courses aim to provide you with the English language skills and proven academic ability to meet the entry requirements for universities / colleges in Australia or New Zealand. The Taylors English Language Preparation (TELP) helps you to improve your English before joining an academic program.
Taylors College is a part of Study Group International, a global leader in private Higher Education, language and Careers Education in the United States, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Study Group provides the highest quality education opportunities to over 55,000 students from more than 140 countries.
Taylors College CRICOS codes: 01781B (NSW); 01160J (VIC); 01963G (WA).
National Institute of Technology Pty. Ltd. trading as NIT Australia. National Institute of Technology (NIT) is Registered Training Organisation and a CRICOS approved provider that delivers education and training services to both local and international students.
NIT’s aim is to provide rigorous, practical and industry-focused education and training that encourages disruptive technologies and cultivates exceptional information technology professionals.
NIT aims to target two core sectors of the ICT market – individuals interested in gaining either full qualifications or looking to enhance specific ICT skills.
The venture is initiated in order to cater the skill shortages and skill gaps in ICT sector both in Australia and globally.
NIT’s focus is to provide its students real experience to match the needs of employers via its industry internship programs.
NIT engages with industry through its staff and associates who work closely with industry partners, via consultancy and joint projects.
Professional Certificate & Diploma Programs:
- Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology
- Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking
- Diploma of Information Technology Networking
- Certificate IV in Business
- Diploma of Business
- Advanced Diploma of Business
- Certificate II in Spoken and Written English
- Certificate III in Spoken and Written English
- ACS Professional Year Program
IT-based Short Courses:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Windows
- Information Technology
- Computer Networking
KAL Multimedia Training is a Registered Training Organisation in Brunswick, 6 km north from Melbourne's central business district, Victoria. We deliver a range of Nationally Recognised Training Courses that lead to the issue of certificate and diploma qualifications under the Australian Qualifications Framework. KAL Multimedia Training has a reputation for delivering quality educational programs and services to a diverse range of clients.
Our organization caters for the one to one and small group training situations, to large seminar conferences on Multimedia, Information Technology and Work Based Training. KAL's teaching staff are recognised as experts in their area and are skilled in Competency Based Training techniques. They deliver the courses with empathy and understanding of the needs of people from many diverse and disadvantaged backgrounds, as well as for a variety of corporate industries needs.
Certificate / Diploma Courses:
- Multimedia Courses
- Screen Courses
- Childcare Courses
- IT Courses
- Business Courses
- Short Courses
- Training & Assessment (TAA) Courses
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Traineeship Program
Please see the Programs Page for a full list of courses.
Job Training Institute Pty Ltd, Melbourne and Brisbane
Courses / Programs
With locations in Glen Waverly in Melbourne, Victoria and Brisbane, Queensland, Job Training Institute Pty Ltd is a registered training organization in Australia licensed to train and issue nationally recognized certificates in aged care, home & community care, disability work, applied first aid, food safety, manual handling, medication for PCAs. We offer four modes of learning namely classroom, online, correspondence and blended learning (which combines classroom and online) learning. We are committed to making vocational learning as convenient as possible.
Working in the Aged Care industry is challenging. However making a difference in the lives of the aged is quite rewarding. Home and Community Care workers provide care and support in the homes and communities of people with disabilities and the elderly. Upon completion of these courses, you will be able to gain employment in a wide variety of positions using your specialized care training. For those who are interested in working with disabled individuals our disability work certificate offers supervised job placement working with disabled individuals, either in a facility or in the community.
Nationally recognized Certificates in:
* Aged Care Certificate III
* Home & Community Care Certificate III
* Disability Work Certificate IV
* Applied First Aid
* Food Safety
* Manual Handling
* Medication for PCAs
* Courses are offered as classroom, online, correspondence and blended learning (which combines classroom and online) learning
Established in 1982, Fuss Beauty College is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) providing quality accredited Diploma, Certificate and Short Course training for many local and international students looking to learn about the beauty industry. We are located close to Sydney CBD, NSW.
Our nationally-recognised courses prepare students for professional careers as beauty therapists in Nail Technology, Facials, Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Laser Treatments for Hair Removal & Skin Treatments, massage and waxing. We strive to offer our students the latest in training and technology to prepare them for a constantly growing and expanding industry. Advanced level students of the college gain substantive real-world experience at our Student Salon which give them a genuine lead in career building experience. Our college is based in Edgecliff close to public transport, shopping centres, beautiful beaches and tourist attractions.