Go to university in Australia: Foundation studies in Perth for international students/ Americans, university preparation, university pathway courses, diploma of commerce. High school programs for Australian university admissions.
Taylors College Perth: Taylors College is a premier private college and Australia and New Zealand’s leading university preparation establishment. With campuses in Perth, Sydney and Melbourne in Australia, and Auckland in New Zealand, we provide world-class education in University Preparation and High School programs for international students from around the world and Australian students.
Email:Contact us here
( or request a callback ).
University Preparation Courses in Perth, WA:
The University of Western Australia Foundation Program - UWAFP: The University of Western Australia Foundation Program is an academic program designed to prepare you for university study. The program is specifically aimed at preparing you with a strong academic foundation so you can successfully enter into The University of Western Australia. There are 3 study options available:
- UWAFP Intensive Program - 30 weeks: Designed for students who have superior grades in English and relevant subjects and want to fast track their pathway to University. Start dates - April and October.
- UWAFP Standard Program - 40 weeks: Designed for students who have achieved at least average grades in English and relevant subjects. Start dates - January and July.
- UWAFP Extended Program - 60 weeks: Designed for students who do not qualify for the Standard program, or who want to develop a more solid foundation in key subjects such as Mathematics or the Sciences. Start dates - January and July. This course will lead you into the January or July Standard intake later in the year.
Upon successful completion of this program, students are guaranteed entry to The University of Western Australia. In 2010, 100% of UWAFP graduates were offered a tertiary place. You could be next!
Diploma of Commerce: Upon successful completion of this program, student can study a range of business degrees from second year, at The University of Western Australia. Equivalent to the first year of the Bachelor of Commerce, you will be guaranteed entry into second year of a UWA Bachelor of Commerce Major such as: Accounting, Business Law, Economics, Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing and Management.
Australian High School Years 10 and 11: Taylors College delivers 2 years of Australian secondary education in Perth which prepares you for the Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE). This state-based qualification is your first and most crucial step towards gaining a university place in Australia or overseas. After successful completion, students can progress onto the University Foundation program.
Taylors English Language Preparation (TELP): Delivered in 12-week terms, this course will ensure you use English confidently and correctly.
For further information on our university preparation courses in Perth, please email us via our Contact Us page.
Address:Goldsworthy Road, Perth , WA 6010, Perth, Western Australia , Australia
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-02-27 were from:
now living kualalumpur Malaysia, New Zealand;
Oshawa Ontario, Canada;
Johor Bahru, Malaysia;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Careers-focused education & pathways to university:
Martin College is a part of Study Group, a worldwide specialist education company, and is recognised internationally for its delivery of quality education. As Australia’s leading provider of careers-focused training and education, Martin College has been preparing students for their future careers for over 30 years.
Our experienced teaching and support staff are all there to help you settle into college life, make the most of your studies and develop the skills to progress beyond graduation.
With campuses in central locations in Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sydney, our Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses are aimed at achieving real outcomes:
- Getting your career ready:
If you wish to enter the working world, our courses are designed to ensure you have the skills to start building a successful career straight after graduation.
- Pathways to university:
If your goal is degree level study, Martin College has agreements with universities throughout Australia to provide graduates of the Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses the opportunity to progress to a related university Bachelor Degree with significant credit points.
Taylors College is a premier private college offering world-class University Preparation and High School programs in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
Taylors College aims to enable our students to enter the degree program they choose, at the university of their choice, so that they can have the career they want. This philosophy, combined with our expertise, has enabled us to evolve into Australia and New Zealand’s leading university preparation establishment.
Our university preparation courses aim to provide you with the English language skills and proven academic ability to meet the entry requirements for universities / colleges in Australia or New Zealand. The Taylors English Language Preparation (TELP) helps you to improve your English before joining an academic program.
Taylors College is a part of Study Group International, a global leader in private Higher Education, language and Careers Education in the United States, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Study Group provides the highest quality education opportunities to over 55,000 students from more than 140 countries.
Taylors College CRICOS codes: 01781B (NSW); 01160J (VIC); 01963G (WA).
Based in six cities across Australia, Navitas Workforce Solutions is a national business training organisation that provides quality vocational education in a wide range of business areas such as finance, accounting, sales, management communication. At NWS, we provide programs onsite at our modern facilities in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Geelong, Perth and Brisbane, as well as offering some of our accredited programs online.
With over 20 years experience, NWS is an government-accredited training organisation that delivers customised programs to large organisations and individual participants. NWS gives you the option to choose how your program is delivered using a combination of our learning options. This flexibility allows you to balance family, life, and work commitments. Our staff has the knowledge and expertise to access government funding for your training, provided certain criteria are met.
Based on the latest adult learning principles, we’ve designed our training to be fun, exciting and highly interactive. We provide unique and innovative learning tools which complement our style of training, so you will come away with the knowledge and skills to help you achieve your goals.
Australian Centre of Further Education (ACFE), located in the city centre of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, is a private training education institution offering specialist nursing courses for overseas qualified nurses. Programs include the Initial Registration for Overseas Nurses (IRON). This is a short 3 month course comprising theoretical and clinical components to assist overseas nurses (e.g. from Philippines or India etc) to obtain their registration in Australia as a Registered Nurse - Division 1.
ACFE has been approved by the Nurses Board of Victoria to offer the Initial Registration For Overseas Nurses (IRON) Program.
Einstein College of Australia which is conveniently located in the heart of Melbourne, is a private Registered Training Organization (RTO) and a CRICOS provider. It delivers high quality training services to students with meaningful learning experiences.
Einstein College offers a wide variety of nationally accredited courses to both Local and International students including OET preparation course, English certificate courses for all levels of students, PTE academic course, Business, Aged care, Diploma in Accounting and community services with innovative teaching and learning methods. Our programs are designed and delivered to equip our students with the knowledge and skills to apply their learning to new situations, to work cooperatively and to sustain lifelong learning.
Due to the central location of Einstein College, students can use a wide range of public transport including trains, trams and buses.
New Course : Diploma Of Business & Advanced Diploma Of Business
Diploma Of Accounting & Advanced Diploma Of Accounting
- Certificate III In Aged Care $ 999 ( Local Students )
- Certificate IV In Aged Care
- Certificate III Home & Community Care
-Certificate III in ESL ( Further Study ) General English Course
-Certificate IV in ESL ( OET Preparation Course )
- General English Courses for beginner to advanced level
- English for Overseas Qualified Health Professionals (OET Preparation Course)
- PTE Courses
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Australia-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses & prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Sydney / NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane / QLD, Perth / WA, Adelaide / SA, Canberra, Darwin / NT, Tasmania, elsewhere across Australia, NZ & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.