Hospitality courses in Brisbane: College in Australia offering certificate & diploma programs in business, management, accounting, food processing & aged care for Australian & international students, career training in Queensland.
Metro College Of Technology Pty Ltd, Brisbane: Metro College of Technology Pty. Ltd. (MCT) is a private college, located in Brisbane, the capital city of Queensland, Australia. We provide premier, practical, vocational education for local and international students. Metro College of Technology offer Australian nationally recognised Certificate level and Diploma courses in the fields of Hospitality, Food Processing, Business & Management, Accounting, Aged Care & Home & Community. MCT is recognised for offering tertiary VET courses that provide real career pathways by targeting industry skill shortages.
- BSB40207 Certificate IV in Business - BSB50207 Diploma of Business - BSB51107 Diploma of Management - BSB60407Advanced Diploma of Management - FNS50210 Diploma of Accounting - SIT50307 Diploma of Hospitality - FDF306023 Certificate III in Food Processing (Retail Baking – Bread) - FDF30503 Certificate III in Food Processing (Retail Baking – Cake and Pastry) - FDF30703 Certificate III in Food Processing (Retail Baking – Combined) - CHC30208 Certificate III in Aged Care - CHC30308 Certificate III in Home and Community Care
William Blue College of Hospitality Management, Sydney
Courses / Programs
William Blue College of Hospitality Management in North Sydney, NSW, Australia provides a professional, vibrant and fun environment where you can learn about all aspects of management for the hospitality industry. Industry demand led to the development of the William Blue International Hotel Management School in 1990 and today, the William Blue College of Hospitality Management offers programs in both the vocational and higher education sectors. You can study on-campus or online.
We enjoy an excellent reputation within the hospitality and tourism industry for delivering quality courses and producing exceptional graduates who are work ready. William Blue has considerable experience in Higher Education. In 2004, we established a partnership to deliver the final year of the La Trobe Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Hospitality) awarded by La Trobe University. We also offer our own Bachelor of Business Degree courses with specialisations in Hospitality Management, Tourism Management and Event Management.
- Bachelor of Business (Hospitality Management) Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism Management) Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business (Event Management) Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Hospitality) Degree Course
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Hotel Management Pathway)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Commercial Cookery Pathway)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Event Management Pathway)
Kingston International College is one of Australia’s leading Vocational Education and Training (VET) providers. We leverage the information gained through our many industry partnerships to tailor our courses to meet current and emerging industry needs/trends – thus ensuring that all our students are job ready on graduation. Furthermore, our focus on teaching excellence has granted us an excellent reputation amongst employers.
VET provides students with the practical skills required for highly specific industries/roles. Typically courses are only 6 months to a year in length – but highly focussed in nature. This differs from the higher education sector which instead has a more theoretical or abstract approach to education. Higher education courses are generally 3-4 years long.
VET focuses on providing students with the skills required to:
• Join the workforce for the first time.
• Re-join the workforce after a break.
• Advance careers.
• Move into a different career/sector.
• Upskill for self-employment/entrepreneurship.
• Certificate IV + Diploma of Marketing Communication
• Certificate IV in International Trade
• Diploma of International Business
• Diploma + Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
• Diploma + Advanced Diploma of Business
• Certificate III + Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery
• Diploma of Hospitality Management
• Certificate III + Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
• Certificate IV + Diploma of Christian Ministry and Theology
Nature Care College, based in St. Leonards, Sydney, is the most respected Natural Therapies college in Australia. Established in 1973, Nature Care College is renowned for its high academic standards, passionate and experienced trainers and professional, caring environment.
We welcome anyone with an interest or passion for the world of natural therapies who is looking to study for a career in this area, or for their own personal development and to experience the joy of learning here.
Located in the lively cultural area of Northbridge in Perth, Western Australia, Stanley College is a modern and innovative tertiary education institution offering courses leading to further studies at Universities and successful careers.
We are committed to delivering to you a high-quality learning and training experience in a vibrant and supportive environment designed for students from diverse backgrounds. This will equip you with the cutting edge skills required in your chosen career.
1. English courses
2. Business and management
5. Early Childhood Education
6. Translation and interpreting
7. Short courses
8. Government funded courses(For Local Students)
9. Vet Student Loans
10. English language skills test
11. Packed course samples
12. Professional Year Program
Taylors College is a premier private college offering world-class University Preparation and High School programs in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
Taylors College aims to enable our students to enter the degree program they choose, at the university of their choice, so that they can have the career they want. This philosophy, combined with our expertise, has enabled us to evolve into Australia and New Zealand’s leading university preparation establishment.
Our university preparation courses aim to provide you with the English language skills and proven academic ability to meet the entry requirements for universities / colleges in Australia or New Zealand. The Taylors English Language Preparation (TELP) helps you to improve your English before joining an academic program.
Taylors College is a part of Study Group International, a global leader in private Higher Education, language and Careers Education in the United States, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Study Group provides the highest quality education opportunities to over 55,000 students from more than 140 countries.
Taylors College CRICOS codes: 01781B (NSW); 01160J (VIC); 01963G (WA).
Located in West Melbourne, Victoria, eastern Australia, William Angliss Institute of TAFE William Angliss Institute is a dedicated training provider for the hospitality, tourism and foods industries, delivering degree, diploma, certificate and short courses as well as Australian accredited apprenticeships. William Angliss Institute's courses focus on training in business, hospitality and tourism management, event management, food science and technology, baking, cookery and patisserie, meat processing, travel and entertainment.
As the Government endorsed Specialist Centre for Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts, William Angliss Institute works with industry leaders to develop innovative training solutions that meets the needs of today's industry, including membership and affiliation with a range of Australian and international industry and educational organisations. Each year over 15,000 students including 1000 international students are trained. The Institute also delivers training direct to industry partners, four joint venture campuses in China and international consultancy companies around the world. We contribute to a number of ongoing local youth and community programs.