Hospitality courses in Brisbane: College in Australia offering certificate & diploma programs in business, management, accounting, food processing & aged care for Australian & international students, career training in Queensland.
Metro College Of Technology Pty Ltd, Brisbane: Metro College of Technology Pty. Ltd. (MCT) is a private college, located in Brisbane, the capital city of Queensland, Australia. We provide premier, practical, vocational education for local and international students. Metro College of Technology offer Australian nationally recognised Certificate level and Diploma courses in the fields of Hospitality, Food Processing, Business & Management, Accounting, Aged Care & Home & Community. MCT is recognised for offering tertiary VET courses that provide real career pathways by targeting industry skill shortages.
- BSB40207 Certificate IV in Business - BSB50207 Diploma of Business - BSB51107 Diploma of Management - BSB60407Advanced Diploma of Management - FNS50210 Diploma of Accounting - SIT50307 Diploma of Hospitality - FDF306023 Certificate III in Food Processing (Retail Baking – Bread) - FDF30503 Certificate III in Food Processing (Retail Baking – Cake and Pastry) - FDF30703 Certificate III in Food Processing (Retail Baking – Combined) - CHC30208 Certificate III in Aged Care - CHC30308 Certificate III in Home and Community Care
The Shafston School of Hospitality offers contemporary training leading to qualifications which are recognised and valued throughout the world. The programs are designed to provide an opportunity for students to become highly skilled tradespersons who are work-ready for employment in the Hospitality industry.
Training at Shafston includes both theoretical and practical training. Predominately the theory classes are held at the Kangaroo Point, Main Campus. Practical classes are conducted both at training kitchens at Kangaroo Point and at the live service training Cafe and Patisserie at L'Académie Hotel.
Based in six cities across Australia, Navitas Workforce Solutions is a national business training organisation that provides quality vocational education in a wide range of business areas such as finance, accounting, sales, management communication. At NWS, we provide programs onsite at our modern facilities in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Geelong, Perth and Brisbane, as well as offering some of our accredited programs online.
With over 20 years experience, NWS is an government-accredited training organisation that delivers customised programs to large organisations and individual participants. NWS gives you the option to choose how your program is delivered using a combination of our learning options. This flexibility allows you to balance family, life, and work commitments. Our staff has the knowledge and expertise to access government funding for your training, provided certain criteria are met.
Based on the latest adult learning principles, we’ve designed our training to be fun, exciting and highly interactive. We provide unique and innovative learning tools which complement our style of training, so you will come away with the knowledge and skills to help you achieve your goals.
Hyde Park College of Skin and Body Therapy was established 22 years ago to give future beauty and SPA therapists the highest level of training available in South Australia: This International Beauty and Spa Therapy Training school situated in Adelaide, has an enviable international reputation in Australia and globally. The College is accredited for CIDESCO and CIBTAC International Beauty Therapy and SPA Therapy training. We believe a beauty therapist is a professional person, male or female, with a caring disposition, who is fully trained in all aspects of beauty therapy and cosmetology: and who specialises in giving a high standard of treatment and service to paying clients in order to maintain the external appearance and natural functions of the skin, to bring about relaxation, the relief of stress and general well-being of the mind and body. Graduates are successful in gaining employment immediately upon completion of their course locally or elsewhere in Australia and overseas due to their specialised training conducted by internationally accredited Tutors. Classes are small for individual attention and guidance.
CIDESCO Diploma in Beauty Therapy; CIBTAC Diploma in Beauty Therapy; CIDESCO Diploma in Spa Therapy; Certificate in Indian Head Massage; Certificate in Reflexology; Certificate in Lithos Stone Therapy; Diploma in Aromatherapy; Short courses in Manicure and Pedicure; Waxing.
Professional Development Programs & Computer Training Courses:
- Leadership Training Programs
- Management Training
- Team Building Workshops
- Business Skills
- Communication Courses
- Personal Development
- Project Management
- Microsoft Office Courses (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access..)
- Adobe Training Programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator..)
Based in Perth, Western Australia, Paramount Training & Development provides business and individual training Australia-wide for airline companies, retail stores, office managers, public relations, media, hospitality, building material suppliers, motor vehicle dealers, telecommunication leaders, mining organisations, transportation, government departments plus many more. Paramount Training and Development provide a wealth of knowledge for increasing potential within people. Our trainers are members of the Customer Service Institute of Australia (CSIA) and The International Customer Service Association (ICSA).
We believe that fun is an important part of the learning process and strive to provide a high performance learning environment in which individuals retain information easier. We cater for all ages with new and interesting methods to impress those with different attention spans. By using Visual, Auditory and Kinaesthetic training materials we can keep everyone awake and ready for action. We customise our courses to suit your industry and company to help your employees learn and use more.
Our courses include:
- Managerial/Admin/HR/Supervisory Skills
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Sales Training
- Marketing and Sales
- Call Centre/Telemarketing training
- Front Office Training
- Computer Training
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Ethics, Etiquette and Diversity
- Conflict Resolution
- Body Language
- Workplace Safety
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Australia-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses & prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Sydney / NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane / QLD, Perth / WA, Adelaide / SA, Canberra, Darwin / NT, Tasmania, elsewhere across Australia, NZ & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.