Canadian Tourism College, Surrey BC: Established in 1980 with campuses in Surrey & Vancouver, BC, Canadian Tourism College (CTC) continues a proud tradition of integrity, quality and educational excellence. We offer a range of Certificate & Diploma programs in the fields of Tourism, Hospitality and Resort Management, Travel, and more. As one of Canada's oldest tourism education facilities, Canadian Tourism College takes great pride in the quality of educational opportunities for its students and as importantly, its dedication to providing graduates with lifelong placement assistance and guidance.
Email:Contact us below
Diploma, Certificate & Online Tourism Programs- categories include: - Tourism / Travel Agent Programs
- Hospitality Programs
- Airline / Flight Attendant Programs
- Adventure Business Courses
- English Language & Tourism
- Computer Digital Literacy
CDI College Vancouver offers over 30 years of experience in providing market-driven career training in the fields of business, technology and health care. CDI has helped thousands of students across the country prepare for better careers.
At the Vancouver campus, our team is committed to your success, and will be there to assist you from your first visit, right up to helping you find opportunities in your chosen career field. We also offer full-time diploma and certificate programs in the evening to meet the demands of your busy life. Fit your training around your schedule. Work during the day, and train in the evenings. Enjoy small class sizes, which mean more personal attention for you.
CDI College campus locations in BC include Vancouver, Surrey, Burnaby and Abbotsford, while we also have career colleges throughout Canada in Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec.
Note: CDI College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
The Institute of Machine Tool Technology (iMTT) is a practical career training school in North Mississauga, Ontario, just 9 miles west of Toronto. We offer programs designed to enable students to achieve the practical, hands-on experience they need to obtain employment in the machine tool industry upon graduation.
At iMTT, our "instructor-led, hands-on training" helps you build your confidence which will impress employers with your level of experience right out of school and you'll have the knowledge and know-how to advance your career quickly.
At iMTT, we limit classes to a maximum of 16 students. We're proud to offer an intimate classroom and workshop environment conducive to learning. By limiting class size, we're able to provide you as a student one-on-one attention and the support you need to become highly skilled and completely employer-ready in the shortest-time possible.
Instructor-led, Hands-on Machine Tool Training Programs:
- CNC Machine Tool Operator and Programmer Diploma Program
- CNC Machine Tool Operator and Programmer Certificate Program
- Automation and Industrial Electrician
- Design Drafting Technician
- Solid Works
- Mastercam Training Programs
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
With campuses throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Durham College provides a wide range of Certificate, Diploma & Degree courses in a variety of popular career training topics. Courses are available full-time and part-time, online, and on-site.
Established in 1967, the College has locations in Oshawa, Whitby, Uxbridge, Ajax-Pickering, Port Hope, Beaverton, and Port Perry. For the past six years, we have earned the highest student satisfaction ratings among the six Greater Toronto Area colleges.
Durham College has a proven history of contributing significantly to the economic and social development of its students and the surrounding community. With market-driven programs, a strict focus on student success, and an 87.5 per cent graduate employment rate, Durham College has earned a reputation for delivering superb results to students and employers.
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
With nine out of ten graduates hired within six months of graduation, Toronto’s George Brown College has established a reputation for equipping students with the skills, industry experience and credentials to pursue the careers of their choice.
From our two main campuses located across the downtown core, George Brown offers nearly 160 programs across a wide variety of professions to a student body of 60,000 (including those enrolled in full-time, part-time and continuing education programs).
Students can earn diplomas, post-graduate certificates, industry accreditation, apprenticeships and four-year bachelor degrees.
Diplomas, Post-graduate Certificates, Apprenticeships and Degree Programs.
Course categories include;
- ESL Programs
- Advanced Engineering & Building Technologies
- Business and Finance
- Chef School
- Early Childhood Development
- General Arts and Science
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Performing Arts, and more..