Study business in Connecticut: Graduate business programs, MBA in New England university. Accredited master of business administration degree programs. Graduate business certificate courses in accounting, corporate finance, international business & marketing in the New York-Newark-Bridgeport, NY-NJ-CT-PA area.
John F. Welch College of Business, Sacred Heart University: Located in Fairfield, Connecticut, The John F. Welch College of Business at Sacred Heart University is an accredited business school offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs. The John F. Welch College of Business offers a combined Bachelor of Science and Master of Business Administration (BS/MBA) program. Graduate Business Certificate programs are also offered to students who would like to specialize in an area of business without pursuing a full graduate degree or to those who already have a master's degree and would like to upgrade their skills.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The John F. Welch College of Business at Sacred Heart University has earned accreditation by the AACSB International – the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Graduate Degree Programs: - Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Science / MBA (BS/MBA) dual degree program
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in Digital Marketing
Graduate Business Certificates: - Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- International Business
- Global Investments
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Since 1964, Hult International Business School has been striving to deliver a practical business education with curricula designed by business leaders and taught by world class faculty with hands-on business experience.
Hult is the world’s most international business school; students work alongside peers from over 140 nationalities who collectively speak 105 languages. Through its unique Global Rotation program, students have the opportunity to study in Hult’s locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, offering an unrivaled global perspective. The Financial Times and The Economist consistently rank Hult in the Top 100 Business Schools in the world.
Hult International Business School is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and the Association of MBAs (AMBA). Our accredited degree programs have also been recognized and applauded by the British Accreditations Council of Independent Further and Higher Education.
Located in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts Boston University School of Management, offer a flexible Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program with ten managerial disciplines as well as Executive Masters in Business Administration and other postgraduate options. At Boston University School of Management, our greatest distinction arises from this fusing of the art, science, and technology of business, a comprehensive approach essential for effective organizational leadership.
If you earn your degree at Boston University School of Management, you’ll undoubtedly benefit from our high rankings—The Financial Times has named BU the # 1 MBA program in the U.S. for alumni career progress, twice in the past four years.
At Boston University School of Management, we take very seriously our responsibility to train and educate leaders who will beneficially impact all those touched by their work. We do that through a unique and demanding curriculum. And we do it in the heart of Boston, one of the world’s hubs of entrepreneurship and technical innovation. Boston University itself is globally-focused, with a dynamic international student body.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Business Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (10 managerial disciplines including International Management, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Law, Entrepreneurship)
- Executive Masters in Business Administration
- Masters and PhD in Mathematical Finance
- Masters in Investment Management
- Doctor of Business Administration...
Located in Ithaca NY, Cornell University's Johnson School is one of the Top-Rated MBA schools of management in the U.S. We provide a One-year Accelerated MBA program to qualified individuals. Our Accelerated MBA program begins with an intensive 10-week summer term that covers orientation, core courses, leadership and professional development work. Remaining core courses are completed in the fall semester, along with a semester-long management practicum and a two-week internship. Electives are taken during the spring semester.
The Johnson School recognizes Accelerated MBA participants' previous graduate work by granting 15 course credits toward the 60 required for an MBA. Accelerated MBAs graduate with the broad business knowledge base and 21st century leadership skills they need to deliver real impact - today and tomorrow.
Cornell is the federal land-grant institution of New York State, a private endowed university, a member of the Ivy League/Ancient Eight, and a partner of the State University of New York. Ithaca is a small but cosmopolitan city about 60 miles southwest of Syracuse, in the scenic Finger Lakes region of central New York State.
EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in UAE, Middle East & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study business online in UAE, Dubai, throughout the Middle East & around the world with EU Business School to earn an internationally-accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva and Montreux), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, and more.
• EU Business School has been ranked #1 for the Online MBA, and as part of the QS 2018 rankings, EU was placed 9th in the world for diversity.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree course.
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Online MBA Degree Programs where specializations include:
- Blockchain Management
- Communication & Public Relations
- Digital Business
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
• Online Masters Programs include:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
With two campuses on Manhattan Island, the Manhattan Institute of Management (MIM) is a private higher learning institution committed to offering students a high quality, global business education. MIM offers students a real opportunity to gain insight into the meaning of business success, in New York and around the world. We provide a range of undergraduate & graduate diploma & certificate programs in Business-related fields that include Finance, Business Management, Business Administration, International Business, and other fields of study.
Our programs are designed to develop skills, knowledge and problem-solving techniques which employers seek. Many of our alumni say this applied focus was the main reason they chose MIM over other educational institutions.
MIM is recognized by the Board of Education of New York State, and has two different locations in New York City. One campus is situated downtown, near to the financial district in the popular Tribeca area: The main campus is located midtown, in the emblematic Empire State Building.
University of Bridgeport, Graduate Studies and Research Division
Courses / Programs
Located in Bridgeport, Connecticut, The University of Bridgeport, Graduate Studies and Research Division offers several interdisciplinary graduate programs within the Colleges of Business, Engineering and Education & Human Resources. We provide a range of Masters and Doctoral programs in engineering, business & technology fields including Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration, and more.
The Graduate Studies Division is responsible for the management and administration of graduate and professional programs, graduate concentration areas, certificates and dual graduate degree programs at the University of Bridgeport. Our main campus is located in Bridgeport, CT, and we also have two additional convenient locations in Waterbury and Stamford.
The University of Bridgeport is fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges. The University also is accredited by the Board of Governors of the Connecticut Department of Higher Education.
Engineering, Technology & Business Graduate Programs
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Instructional Technology
- M.S. in Computer Science
- M.S. in Computer Engineering
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering
- M.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- M.S. in Technology Management
- MBA (Masters of Business Administration)