Business schools in New York City: Management institute in Manhattan offering certificate & diploma programs in project management, business administration, finance & international business. Pre-MBA program, internships in NYC.
Manhattan Institute Of Management (MIM): With two locations in the heart of New York City, Manhattan Institute of Management (MIM) provide a range of undergraduate & graduate diploma & certificate programs in Business-related fields that include Finance, Business Management, Business Administration, International Business, and other fields of study. We are a recognized higher learning institution committed to offering students a high quality, global business education. We offer students a real opportunity to gain insight into the meaning of business success, in New York and around the world.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Quality Business Programs: - Six-month International Business Studies (Undergraduate program)
- Six-month International Business Management (Graduate Program)
- One-year International Business Management (Undergraduate & Graduate program)
- One Year International MBA Program
- Six-month Intensive Business English
- One-month Summer Session (Business English program)...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in the Midwood area of Brooklyn NY, SAM Career Center is a registered NY State Business School specializing in Finance and Business-related Advanced Training programs. With vigorous and intensive training from both a conceptual and practical perspective, we prepare our students for a successful career as a Business / Management professional in today's marketplace. In addition to our wide range of on-campus courses, we also provide Online Training programs in Electronic Health Records.
SAM Consulting Services, Inc. (SAM Career Center) was founded in 1993 by a team of experienced Information Technology and Human Resource professionals. Over this period of time, our firm has grown into one of the Tri-State area's most respected training organizations.
We are dedicated to helping professionals advance their careers by providing comprehensive instruction in a variety of technical and business subjects. Our programs are designed to fully immerse students in real-world scenarios, delivering the advantages of on-the-job experience, complete with realistic hands-on projects, pressures and deadlines.
Our faculty is selected based on academic credentials as well as professional experience and is committed to the development of the student's creative and analytical skills in a practical work environment.
Located in Ithaca NY, Cornell University's Johnson School is one of the Top-Rated MBA schools of management in the U.S. We provide a One-year Accelerated MBA program to qualified individuals. Our Accelerated MBA program begins with an intensive 10-week summer term that covers orientation, core courses, leadership and professional development work. Remaining core courses are completed in the fall semester, along with a semester-long management practicum and a two-week internship. Electives are taken during the spring semester.
The Johnson School recognizes Accelerated MBA participants' previous graduate work by granting 15 course credits toward the 60 required for an MBA. Accelerated MBAs graduate with the broad business knowledge base and 21st century leadership skills they need to deliver real impact - today and tomorrow.
Cornell is the federal land-grant institution of New York State, a private endowed university, a member of the Ivy League/Ancient Eight, and a partner of the State University of New York. Ithaca is a small but cosmopolitan city about 60 miles southwest of Syracuse, in the scenic Finger Lakes region of central New York State.
New York University is the largest private university in the United States. The University, which is composed of 14 schools, colleges, and divisions, occupies five major centers in Manhattan, New York City. The average amount of students have a 3.7- 3.9 average reaching to a 4.0. We offer a wide range of programs in business, law, medicine, communications, the sciences, education, the health professions, public service, liberal arts, and more.
New York University also operates branch campus programs in Westchester County at Manhattanville College and in Rockland County at St. Thomas Aquinas College.
For more than 150 years, NYU has been home to talented scholars, artists, writers and others who have been drawn from all over the world to teach, perform, create, and study. We have expanded our focus from New York, the world's capital city, to become a truly global university, with significant New York University Centers around the world.
We have achieved an international distinction in a wide range of areas - in the liberal arts, the sciences, education, the health professions, law, medicine, business, the arts, communications, public service, and the performing arts.
Over 2500 Undergraduate, Graduate & Continuing Education Courses
Program categories include
- Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Health Professions (Dental, Nursing)
- Public Service
- Performing Arts
- Liberal Arts, and many more
Welcome to Albright College in Reading, Pennsylvania. Our Economics and Business Department offers business administration and management degree programs with two concentrations: economics (bachelor of arts) and business administration (bachelor of science). Economics, a liberal arts discipline, is utilized in both concentrations as a foundation to better understand the world we live in as well as to prepare the student for a career in business, government, law or non-profit organizations.
Albright College is fully accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. We know there are lots of colleges out there. Most will offer you the standard list of amenities – We have these, too. But at Albright, we’re not like those other colleges – and we can prove it. You see, at Albright, we’re on a mission to find students who think for themselves, test the waters, work hard and explore the world around them. At Albright, it’s all about our people. Are you ready to be one of them?
Located in the heart of Upstate New York's Tech Valley, the Lally School of Management & Technology is the business school at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. We offering MBA, Executive MBA, Masters Degree and Ph.D. programs, as well as a variety of Master of Science degrees. Based in Troy, New York (less than 3 hours from Boston and New York City), Lally has been recognized globally for its expertise in innovation with focus on the areas of technological entrepreneurship and finance.
At Lally, we develop aspiring business leaders who have a passion for innovation with the ability to work across business functions. Our programs are built around the themes of innovation, technology, and entrepreneurship in the global economy.
Lally graduates technically sophisticated business leaders who are prepared to guide their organizations in the integration of technology for new products, businesses, and systems. The Lally MBA program prepares business leaders with the skills that are essential for meeting the real-world challenges of running a business in today’s global economy.
Undergraduate & Graduate Business Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Full-time MBA
- Accelerated MBA
- Evening MBA
- Executive MBA
- Master of Science (MS) in Management
- M.S. in Financial Engineering and Risk Analytics
- M.S. in Technology Commercialization and Entrepreneurship
- Doctoral (Ph.D.) Program in Management
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production