Manhattan Institute Of Management (MIM):
Manhattan Institute of Management (MIM) is a private higher learning institution committed to offering students a high quality, global business education. MIM offers students a real opportunity to gain insight into the meaning of business success, in New York and around the world. MIM is recognized by the Board of Education of New York State, and has two different locations in New York City. One campus is situated downtown, near to the financial district in the well-known area called Tribeca, while our main campus is located midtown, in the emblematic Empire State Building, NY.
Programs Requiring an Associate's Degree:
- Comprehensive Business Management Program
- 6-Month International Business Program
- 3-Month/12-month Intensive Business English Program
Programs Requiring a Bachelor's Degree:
- 6-Month Diploma in Business Administration (EAE/Weller)
- Diploma in Business Administration Program
Business Certificate Programs:
- Certificate in Finance
- Certificate in Internet Technology Management
- Certificate in Project Management, and more...
Courses at MIM are taught by professors from universities such as New York University, Columbia University, Pace College, and Hunter College as well as by executives working in New York based corporations.
Students at MIM:
- Learn fundamentals in management, marketing, finance and e-business.
- They benefit from a one-on-one internship placement.
- Combine academic theory with strong practical training.
- Develop the key skills to become successful business professionals.
- Recognition of the Institute by the Board of Education of New York.
- Approval of courses for transferable credits by PONSI.
- Approval of graduate courses for transferable credits.
- Teaching fundamentals in management, marketing, finance and e- business.
- Internships at American companies that provides a unique opportunity to get professional experience in New York ( Intership program for Undergraduate & Graduate students: The internship coordinator at M.I.M is in charged of placing students at companies that meet their particular career objectives).
- Living the experience of a life time in New York. Students will benefit from this experience both professionally and personally.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2022 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.