Fashion schools in Denmark: Design courses in Copenhagen, vocational training in fashion drawing, illustration, pattern design, sewing & draping. Study fashion abroad in Scandinavia for international students. Mode-og Designskole København, Danmark.
Margrethe-Skolen: Established over 80 years ago, Margrethe-Skolen is the oldest fashion and design school in Scandinavia. Situated in the heart of Copenhagen, Denmark, we offer a two-year further vocational design program as well as a range of specialized design courses. We have educated many of the leading designers, stylists and business people within the Danish and international fashion world.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) coursesfor international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there."
- Orlando, USA, Animation Production
• Calling students from Germany and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin
Courses / Programs
• Internationally accredited and recognized, ITM Thai Hand Berlin is one of the only massage schools in Germany to offer teacher training courses in Thai Yoga Massage and one of only two in Europe to offer full certification.
• Our Thai massage therapy certificate and diploma courses are taught in English, German or Spanish (depending on the class). We also provide Spa courses, workshops, and retreats. Individual & special group lessons are offered on request.
• With the aim of training professional masseurs, our school is an official franchise of ITM Chiang Mai, one of the most highly qualified schools of traditional Thai bodywork in Thailand. We also have a location in Amsterdam.
• Our Thai massage courses are taught by qualified teachers who are internationally certified. Our teaching methods adhere strictly to the training techniques set by the most prestigious and traditional massage schools in Thailand, and meet our students’ needs for quality education.
• Each course starts with the basics, so no previous experience is required.
• We consider practice an important aspect of learning Thai Yoga Massage. Our students can repeat courses for free as many times as they like.
Student Review: "Thai massage Level 1 course helped me to expand my horizons as a yoga teacher to bring some fresh breath to the classes: alignment, relaxation techniques and some therapeutic points and for better understanding of human body and the ways we can heal it with this ancient practice."
The design akademie berlin is an officially recognised private academy for Marketing & Communication professions. The 4 year 8 semester long academy course Communication Design ends with the qualification Diploma Communication Designer and starts each year on 1st April or 1st October. This is a full-time course. In the 5th semester the students must complete an organised six-month period of practical training. Entrance requirement is a dossier of approx. 15- 20 works of art. Your creative abilities and conceptual thinking is demanded in various projects (e.g. drawings, photos, objects, typographical drafts, calligraphy).
4 year 8 semester long academy course Communication Design with Basic Studies (1st -3rd Semester) & Advanced Studies (4th- 8th Semester) in Photography, Computer Graphics/DTP, Design, Multi-media, Web-Design, Audio-visual media Film, broadcasting, and TV, English, Marketing, Project Management & much more...
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Germany & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Aarhus University's Summer programmes consist of a broad variety of courses, taught in English at Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD level.
AU Summer University welcomes Danish and international full-time students, exchange students and free movers. Along with our academic summer programmes, we offer accommodation service, visa service, and a social programme for both lecturers and students.
With more than half of its 43,000 students enrolled at Masters or PhD level, Aarhus University is a graduate university. Today more than 10 per cent of our students are international. Among our students more than 103 nationalities are represented.