Business schools in Texas: MBA in Dallas, EMBA for working professionals, bachelor of business administration (BBA) degree. Masters programs in management, accounting & finance, graduate business university in the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington area in North TX.
SMU Cox School Of Business, Dallas: SMU Cox School of Business equips students with the skills, knowledge, and experiences they need to succeed in business. Founded in 1920 in Dallas, we provide a wide-range of undergraduate, graduate & working professionals Business Degrees in a variety of fields that include Finance, Accounting, Management, Business Administration, and more. Our innovative executive education programs encompass all aspects of business leadership and management. Major publications including BusinessWeek, The Economist, Financial Times, Forbes, U.S. News & World Report and The Wall Street Journal rank SMU Cox among the top business schools in the nation and around the world.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Quality Business Degree Programs:
Undergraduate Degree Programs: - Bachelor of Business Administration
- Minor in Business Administration
- Minor in Business
Working Professional Degree Programs: - Executive MBA
- Professional MBA
- Master of Science (MS) in Entrepreneurship
- MS in Management
- MS in Accounting
Full-Time Graduate Degree Programs: - Full-Time MBA
- MS in Accounting
- JD/MBA Dual Degree program
- Masters of Arts/MBA
- MS in Finance
- MS in Sport Management
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
Texas A&M University in College Station, East Central Texas, is the oldest public university in Texas. The university offers more than 120 undergraduate degree programs and 240 master's and Ph.D. programs, as well as a doctorate in veterinary medicine. With this comprehensive selection of majors and numerous extracurricular activities to hone their skills in academics, leadership and public service, a college experience at Texas A&M results in highly sought-after graduates and solid world citizens.
This research-intensive flagship university with 10 colleges was recently ranked first in the nation by Smart Money magazine for "pay-back ratio" (what graduates earn compared to the cost of their education). The 2011 U.S. News and World Report ranked Texas A&M second nationally in their "Great Schools, Great Prices" category among public universities and 22nd overall. Many of our degree programs are ranked among the top 10 in the country.
Texas A&M University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award bachelor, masters, doctoral and professional level degrees.
Texas A&M offers a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs within the following colleges:
- Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Bush School of Government & Public Service
- Mays Business School
- Education and Human Development
- Dwight Look College of Engineering
- Liberal Arts
- Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
The College of Business Administration, University of Texas at El Paso
Courses / Programs
The College of Business Administration at The University of Texas at El Paso, shares with the University its fundamental mission to provide the highest quality education to the citizens of El Paso and West Texas. We offer a range of quality undergraduate, graduate & post-graduate Business related degree programs including a variety of MBA options. We also provide a Bachelor of Business Administration, and Masters degree options in Accountancy, Economics, and more.
The border location of the University and the expertise developed by the faculty provide an environment that affords opportunities for students to become knowledgeable in international business.
The University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP) offers the only AACSB Accredited business programs in the El Paso border region. The UTEP College of Business Administration has earned AACSB Accreditation for both its Business Administration and Accounting programs.
Undergraduate, Graduate & Post-graduate Business Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs
- Accelerated MBA
- Full Time MBA
- Executive MBA
- MBA PLUS Certificate
- MBA/MPA Dual-Degree Option
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Science In Economics
- PhD in International Business
Based in Waco, Texas, Baylor University's Hankamer School of Business is a leading Business School that offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the functional areas of business - accounting, finance, marketing, management information systems, management, economics and more.
Baylor University's Hankamer School of Business has a visionary standard. Integrity stands shoulder-to-shoulder with analytic and strategic strengths. The School's top-ranked programs combine rigorous classroom learning, hands-on experience in the real world, a solid foundation in ethical values and a global outlook.
The School seeks to produce business leaders with recognized integrity, superior theoretical knowledge and practical skills of modern global business developed through an experiential learning environment. We engage a diverse group of undergraduate, graduate, and executive students and alumni in a curriculum that produces graduates of value to business organizations and to their communities.
The Hankamer School of Business at Baylor University is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Financial Services and Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Media Business
- Professional Selling
- Public Administration...
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Masters of Business Administration
- Masters of Information Systems
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Taxation
- Master of Science in Economics...
Situated in Pearland in Brazoria County TX, Crossing Borders provides quality Spanish and Mandarin bilingual preschool programs for toddlers and young children (ages 2-5 years). Our Spanish & Mandarin immersion programs run for 2, 3, or 5 days a week. All options are full-day programs.
Children in our preschool programs learn through age-appropriate music, games, and activities. Most importantly, they have fun and love these classes!
Children taking part in our language immersion programs enjoy the best of both worlds: bilingualism and high-quality education. They participate in traditional preschool activities with a teacher who delivers the majority of instruction in the target language with minimal English support.
Your child learns their target language in the natural way, picking up words and phrases as they participate in fun and engaging activities.
We also have learning centers in south-central Houston (Rice Village), Katy (West Houston) and Spring / The Woodlands (North Houston).
Parent Testimonial: “Great teacher very thorough and willing to teach my son. He is very happy to come to her class and he's learning much more than our expectations. We are happy with the results.” - Benny
Schreiner University is a co-educational private liberal arts university located in Kerrville, Kerr County, in Central Texas. The university is situated approximately one hour northwest of San Antonio and 90 minutes west of Austin. We are a Christian university affiliated with the Presbyterian Church. We offer four-year undergraduate degree programs in subjects including accounting, business, management, psychology, nursing, graphic design, engineering, music and many more. We also offer graduate programs in education including a Master of Education degree program. A range of pre-professional programs is also available including pre-law, pre-medicine, pre-veterinary science among others.
Schreiner University is a residential university with all students required to live on-campus. We are committed to educating students holistically. Primarily undergraduate, the university offers a personalized, integrated education that prepares its students for meaningful work and purposeful lives in a changing global society. We are accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award masters, baccalaureate and associate degrees.