Business schools in Texas: MBA in Dallas, EMBA for working professionals, bachelor of business administration (BBA) degree. Masters programs in management, accounting & finance, graduate business university in the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington area in North TX.
SMU Cox School Of Business, Dallas: SMU Cox School of Business equips students with the skills, knowledge, and experiences they need to succeed in business. Founded in 1920 in Dallas, we provide a wide-range of undergraduate, graduate & working professionals Business Degrees in a variety of fields that include Finance, Accounting, Management, Business Administration, and more. Our innovative executive education programs encompass all aspects of business leadership and management. Major publications including BusinessWeek, The Economist, Financial Times, Forbes, U.S. News & World Report and The Wall Street Journal rank SMU Cox among the top business schools in the nation and around the world.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Quality Business Degree Programs:
Undergraduate Degree Programs: - Bachelor of Business Administration
- Minor in Business Administration
- Minor in Business
Working Professional Degree Programs: - Executive MBA
- Professional MBA
- Master of Science (MS) in Entrepreneurship
- MS in Management
- MS in Accounting
Full-Time Graduate Degree Programs: - Full-Time MBA
- MS in Accounting
- JD/MBA Dual Degree program
- Masters of Arts/MBA
- MS in Finance
- MS in Sport Management
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
Based in Waco, Texas, Baylor University's Hankamer School of Business is a leading Business School that offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the functional areas of business - accounting, finance, marketing, management information systems, management, economics and more.
Baylor University's Hankamer School of Business has a visionary standard. Integrity stands shoulder-to-shoulder with analytic and strategic strengths. The School's top-ranked programs combine rigorous classroom learning, hands-on experience in the real world, a solid foundation in ethical values and a global outlook.
The School seeks to produce business leaders with recognized integrity, superior theoretical knowledge and practical skills of modern global business developed through an experiential learning environment. We engage a diverse group of undergraduate, graduate, and executive students and alumni in a curriculum that produces graduates of value to business organizations and to their communities.
The Hankamer School of Business at Baylor University is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Financial Services and Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Media Business
- Professional Selling
- Public Administration...
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Masters of Business Administration
- Masters of Information Systems
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Taxation
- Master of Science in Economics...
Schreiner University is a co-educational private liberal arts university located in Kerrville, Kerr County, in Central Texas. The university is situated approximately one hour northwest of San Antonio and 90 minutes west of Austin. We are a Christian university affiliated with the Presbyterian Church. We offer four-year undergraduate degree programs in subjects including accounting, business, management, psychology, nursing, graphic design, engineering, music and many more. We also offer graduate programs in education including a Master of Education degree program. A range of pre-professional programs is also available including pre-law, pre-medicine, pre-veterinary science among others.
Schreiner University is a residential university with all students required to live on-campus. We are committed to educating students holistically. Primarily undergraduate, the university offers a personalized, integrated education that prepares its students for meaningful work and purposeful lives in a changing global society. We are accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award masters, baccalaureate and associate degrees.
The College of Business Administration, University of Texas at El Paso
Courses / Programs
The College of Business Administration at The University of Texas at El Paso, shares with the University its fundamental mission to provide the highest quality education to the citizens of El Paso and West Texas. We offer a range of quality undergraduate, graduate & post-graduate Business related degree programs including a variety of MBA options. We also provide a Bachelor of Business Administration, and Masters degree options in Accountancy, Economics, and more.
The border location of the University and the expertise developed by the faculty provide an environment that affords opportunities for students to become knowledgeable in international business.
The University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP) offers the only AACSB Accredited business programs in the El Paso border region. The UTEP College of Business Administration has earned AACSB Accreditation for both its Business Administration and Accounting programs.
Undergraduate, Graduate & Post-graduate Business Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs
- Accelerated MBA
- Full Time MBA
- Executive MBA
- MBA PLUS Certificate
- MBA/MPA Dual-Degree Option
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Science In Economics
- PhD in International Business
Glion Institute of Higher Education, Online MBA & Hospitality Postgraduate Programs
Courses / Programs
Established in 1962, Glion Institute of Higher Education is a private university in Montreaux, Switzerland, and is a global leader in international hospitality education.
Glion has been ranked among the Top 3 Hospitality Management Schools in the world for an international career.
We provide an accredited online MBA in International Hospitality & Service Industries Management degree program taught in English that is available to students and working professionals around the world.
In addition, we provide Postgraduate Certificate & Diploma programs that are also taught entirely via the internet. We offer two start dates in 2014.
Our MBA offers a management curriculum that balances hospitality and tourism applied knowledge with a core of management and leadership theory.
It is designed to equip working professionals with the expertise to lead and motivate individuals, teams and organizations within a diverse and multicultural global business environment.
The program is intensive and relevant, yet we offer an MBA program that fits into your work and life, in an online environment which is 'asynchronous'.
There are no fixed lecture times, the classroom is always open and you don’t need to synchronize your study with anyone else.
The University of Texas School of Nursing at Houston
Courses / Programs
The University of Texas School of Nursing in Houston is ranked in the top five percent of nursing schools in the USA. The campus is located in the Texas Medical Center where students enjoy the resources of a distinguished health science center combined with the expertise of the world's largest medical center.
The School of Nursing offers degree programs resulting in a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Master of Science in Nursing, Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing, or Doctor of Nursing Practice degree. The school also provides a wide variety of settings in which students and faculty can study, conduct research, and participate in clinical practice.
The school is proud of the quality and variety of experiences that are offered our graduate and undergraduate students. With over 800 students enrolled the school graduates an average of 166 new nurses and 130 nurses with graduate degrees each year. More than 6,000 nurses have graduated since 1972.