Business schools in El Paso TX university: MBA in West Texas, bachelor of business administration (BBA) degree. EMBA program, accelerated MBA for working professionals, masters in accounting & economics.
University of Texas at El Paso: The College of Business Administration at The University of Texas at El Paso shares with the University its fundamental mission to provide the highest quality education to the citizens of El Paso and the West Texas region, commensurate with AACSB International standards for business education. We offer a range of quality undergraduate, graduate & post-graduate Business related degree programs including a variety of MBA options. The border location of the University and the expertise developed by the faculty provide an environment that affords opportunities for students to become knowledgeable in international business.
Schreiner University is a co-educational private liberal arts university located in Kerrville, Kerr County, in Central Texas. The university is situated approximately one hour northwest of San Antonio and 90 minutes west of Austin. We are a Christian university affiliated with the Presbyterian Church. We offer four-year undergraduate degree programs in subjects including accounting, business, management, psychology, nursing, graphic design, engineering, music and many more. We also offer graduate programs in education including a Master of Education degree program. A range of pre-professional programs is also available including pre-law, pre-medicine, pre-veterinary science among others.
Schreiner University is a residential university with all students required to live on-campus. We are committed to educating students holistically. Primarily undergraduate, the university offers a personalized, integrated education that prepares its students for meaningful work and purposeful lives in a changing global society. We are accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award masters, baccalaureate and associate degrees.
CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
Psychic ability practitioners, medical professionals & color therapy healing enthusiasts living in Texas may be interested in this unique short program in Mexico:
• Develop your psychic ability with Divination through color in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology or Chromatics is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• CMC School is owned by U.S. citizens from Texas, and we are excited to welcome tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our new destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., local students from Mexico, as well as international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.
EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in UAE, Middle East & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study business online in UAE, Dubai, throughout the Middle East & around the world with EU Business School to earn an internationally-accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva and Montreux), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, and more.
• EU Business School has been ranked #1 for the Online MBA, and as part of the QS 2018 rankings, EU was placed 9th in the world for diversity.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree course.
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Online MBA Degree Programs where specializations include:
- Blockchain Management
- Communication & Public Relations
- Digital Business
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
• Online Masters Programs include:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
Founded in 1920 in Dallas, Texas, the SMU Cox School of Business equips students with the skills, knowledge, and experiences they need to succeed in business. The Cox School offers a full range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs, as well as innovative executive education programs encompassing all aspects of business leadership and management.
Major publications including BusinessWeek, The Economist, Financial Times, Forbes, U.S. News & World Report and The Wall Street Journal rank SMU Cox among the top business schools in the nation and around the world.
SMU Cox is located in the heart of Dallas, a world center for commerce and culture. You'll have the opportunity to interact regularly with business leaders and practitioners through speaker series, internships, and mentoring programs. When you enroll as a student in the SMU Cox School of Business, you become part of a vibrant, diverse campus community.
The SMU campus near downtown Dallas combines the warmth of a smaller university with the resources and excitement of a major institution in one of the nation’s most dynamic cities. As an undergraduate student, full-time graduate student or working professional, you’ll find a home at SMU.
Baylor University, based in Waco, Texas, is a private Baptist university, and a nationally ranked liberal arts institution offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in business, law, music, philosophy, theology and science. Chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas, Baylor is the oldest, continually operating university in the state. Though 80 percent of our students come from within Texas, we are home to students from all 50 states, and 80 countries.
Baylor is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and is a member of the Association of Southern Baptist Colleges and Schools.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs are offered through our Colleges & Schools:
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Theological Seminary
- Graduate School
- School of Business
- Honors College
- Law School
- School of Nursing
- Nonprofit Leadership and Service
- School of Education
- School of Engineering & Computer Science
- School of Music
- School of Social Work
Conveniently located in southwest Houston, Milestone Technical Institute is an IT career training school providing 2-week STEM technology summer camps for kids and teens ages 9-17.
This immersive, project-based STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) camp is designed for elementary, middle, and high school students interested in exercising their imagination and building things with their hands.