Business schools in El Paso TX university: MBA in West Texas, bachelor of business administration (BBA) degree. EMBA program, accelerated MBA for working professionals, masters in accounting & economics.
University of Texas at El Paso: The College of Business Administration at The University of Texas at El Paso shares with the University its fundamental mission to provide the highest quality education to the citizens of El Paso and the West Texas region, commensurate with AACSB International standards for business education. We offer a range of quality undergraduate, graduate & post-graduate Business related degree programs including a variety of MBA options. The border location of the University and the expertise developed by the faculty provide an environment that affords opportunities for students to become knowledgeable in international business.
The University of Texas School of Nursing at Houston
Courses / Programs
The University of Texas School of Nursing in Houston is ranked in the top five percent of nursing schools in the USA. The campus is located in the Texas Medical Center where students enjoy the resources of a distinguished health science center combined with the expertise of the world's largest medical center.
The School of Nursing offers degree programs resulting in a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Master of Science in Nursing, Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing, or Doctor of Nursing Practice degree. The school also provides a wide variety of settings in which students and faculty can study, conduct research, and participate in clinical practice.
The school is proud of the quality and variety of experiences that are offered our graduate and undergraduate students. With over 800 students enrolled the school graduates an average of 166 new nurses and 130 nurses with graduate degrees each year. More than 6,000 nurses have graduated since 1972.
Based in Waco, Texas, Baylor University's Hankamer School of Business is a leading Business School that offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the functional areas of business - accounting, finance, marketing, management information systems, management, economics and more.
Baylor University's Hankamer School of Business has a visionary standard. Integrity stands shoulder-to-shoulder with analytic and strategic strengths. The School's top-ranked programs combine rigorous classroom learning, hands-on experience in the real world, a solid foundation in ethical values and a global outlook.
The School seeks to produce business leaders with recognized integrity, superior theoretical knowledge and practical skills of modern global business developed through an experiential learning environment. We engage a diverse group of undergraduate, graduate, and executive students and alumni in a curriculum that produces graduates of value to business organizations and to their communities.
The Hankamer School of Business at Baylor University is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Financial Services and Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Media Business
- Professional Selling
- Public Administration...
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Masters of Business Administration
- Masters of Information Systems
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Taxation
- Master of Science in Economics...
Glion Institute of Higher Education, Online MBA & Hospitality Postgraduate Programs
Courses / Programs
Established in 1962, Glion Institute of Higher Education is a private university in Montreaux, Switzerland, and is a global leader in international hospitality education.
Glion has been ranked among the Top 3 Hospitality Management Schools in the world for an international career.
We provide an accredited online MBA in International Hospitality & Service Industries Management degree program taught in English that is available to students and working professionals around the world.
In addition, we provide Postgraduate Certificate & Diploma programs that are also taught entirely via the internet. We offer two start dates in 2014.
Our MBA offers a management curriculum that balances hospitality and tourism applied knowledge with a core of management and leadership theory.
It is designed to equip working professionals with the expertise to lead and motivate individuals, teams and organizations within a diverse and multicultural global business environment.
The program is intensive and relevant, yet we offer an MBA program that fits into your work and life, in an online environment which is 'asynchronous'.
There are no fixed lecture times, the classroom is always open and you don’t need to synchronize your study with anyone else.
• Are you interested a future career in the exciting makeup and beauty industry? Located just 30 minutes north of Downtown Dallas TX, CMC Makeup School is a leading provider of professional make-up artist certification programs.
• In addition to beginner to advanced make-up artist training and portfolio development for adults, we also offer two distinct summer makeup camps for teenage students.
• Students receive top-quality makeup training at our Beauty Camp, and focus on specific makeup fields in our FX, Character and Body Painting Camp.
• CMC provides the training and tools that are essential to become a successful make-up artist with the focus being on Beauty, Glamour & Fashion makeup.
• Classes are taught by experienced, professional instructors, and feature hands-on practice so that techniques are learned properly.
Texas A&M University in College Station, East Central Texas, is the oldest public university in Texas. The university offers more than 120 undergraduate degree programs and 240 master's and Ph.D. programs, as well as a doctorate in veterinary medicine. With this comprehensive selection of majors and numerous extracurricular activities to hone their skills in academics, leadership and public service, a college experience at Texas A&M results in highly sought-after graduates and solid world citizens.
This research-intensive flagship university with 10 colleges was recently ranked first in the nation by Smart Money magazine for "pay-back ratio" (what graduates earn compared to the cost of their education). The 2011 U.S. News and World Report ranked Texas A&M second nationally in their "Great Schools, Great Prices" category among public universities and 22nd overall. Many of our degree programs are ranked among the top 10 in the country.
Texas A&M University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award bachelor, masters, doctoral and professional level degrees.
Texas A&M offers a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs within the following colleges:
- Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Bush School of Government & Public Service
- Mays Business School
- Education and Human Development
- Dwight Look College of Engineering
- Liberal Arts
- Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.