University business schools in Texas: MBA programs in El Paso, bachelor of business administration (BBA). EMBA degree, accelerated MBA for working professionals, masters in accounting & economics. Undergraduate & graduate business education in West Texas business college.
The College of Business Administration, University of Texas at El Paso: Situated within the University of Texas at El Paso, The College of Business Administration offers a range of quality undergraduate, graduate & post-graduate Business-related degree programs including a variety of Master of Business Administration (MBA) options. We also provide a Bachelor of Business Administration, and Masters degree options in Accountancy, Economics, and more. The College of Business Administration shares with the University its fundamental mission to provide the highest quality education to the citizens of El Paso and the West Texas.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Undergraduate, Graduate & Post-graduate Business Degree Programs: - Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs
- Full Time MBA
- Accelerated MBA
- Executive MBA
- MBA PLUS Certificate
- MBA/MPA Dual-Degree Option
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Science In Economics
- PhD in International Business
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Texas A&M University in College Station, East Central Texas, is the oldest public university in Texas. The university offers more than 120 undergraduate degree programs and 240 master's and Ph.D. programs, as well as a doctorate in veterinary medicine. With this comprehensive selection of majors and numerous extracurricular activities to hone their skills in academics, leadership and public service, a college experience at Texas A&M results in highly sought-after graduates and solid world citizens.
This research-intensive flagship university with 10 colleges was recently ranked first in the nation by Smart Money magazine for "pay-back ratio" (what graduates earn compared to the cost of their education). The 2011 U.S. News and World Report ranked Texas A&M second nationally in their "Great Schools, Great Prices" category among public universities and 22nd overall. Many of our degree programs are ranked among the top 10 in the country.
Texas A&M University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award bachelor, masters, doctoral and professional level degrees.
Texas A&M offers a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs within the following colleges:
- Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Bush School of Government & Public Service
- Mays Business School
- Education and Human Development
- Dwight Look College of Engineering
- Liberal Arts
- Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Founded in 1920 in Dallas, Texas, the SMU Cox School of Business equips students with the skills, knowledge, and experiences they need to succeed in business. The Cox School offers a full range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs, as well as innovative executive education programs encompassing all aspects of business leadership and management.
Major publications including BusinessWeek, The Economist, Financial Times, Forbes, U.S. News & World Report and The Wall Street Journal rank SMU Cox among the top business schools in the nation and around the world.
SMU Cox is located in the heart of Dallas, a world center for commerce and culture. You'll have the opportunity to interact regularly with business leaders and practitioners through speaker series, internships, and mentoring programs. When you enroll as a student in the SMU Cox School of Business, you become part of a vibrant, diverse campus community.
The SMU campus near downtown Dallas combines the warmth of a smaller university with the resources and excitement of a major institution in one of the nation’s most dynamic cities. As an undergraduate student, full-time graduate student or working professional, you’ll find a home at SMU.
Based in Waco, Texas, Baylor University's Hankamer School of Business is a leading Business School that offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the functional areas of business - accounting, finance, marketing, management information systems, management, economics and more.
Baylor University's Hankamer School of Business has a visionary standard. Integrity stands shoulder-to-shoulder with analytic and strategic strengths. The School's top-ranked programs combine rigorous classroom learning, hands-on experience in the real world, a solid foundation in ethical values and a global outlook.
The School seeks to produce business leaders with recognized integrity, superior theoretical knowledge and practical skills of modern global business developed through an experiential learning environment. We engage a diverse group of undergraduate, graduate, and executive students and alumni in a curriculum that produces graduates of value to business organizations and to their communities.
The Hankamer School of Business at Baylor University is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Financial Services and Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Media Business
- Professional Selling
- Public Administration...
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Masters of Business Administration
- Masters of Information Systems
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Taxation
- Master of Science in Economics...
• Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) will help you become an exceptional leader in your chosen field of study.
• BSBI has three concepts at its heart: Enterprise | Leadership | Success.
• BSBI's main focus is to help international students and talented graduates to reach their career potential.
• BSBI aims to deliver the best educational experience for all students. That’s why we collaborate with a range of academic and commercial partners who provide guest speaker events, mentoring and employment opportunities.
• In addition, our students will benefit from excellent student support, affordable fees and flexi pay options.
• BSBI's hands-on teaching methods will make sure that teaching goes beyond the classroom: you will gain key practical skills through company visits and guest speakers from our commercial partners. Choose BSBI, you will understand how the concepts you learn should apply to the real business world!
• Berlin School of Business and Innovation is located in the heart of Berlin, Schöneberg, a lively district surrounded by green spaces, good transport links as well as bars, shops and restaurants. The business school itself is located near Potsdamer Platz, home of a range of large companies.
- Global MBA programme
- MA in Fashion Retail and Luxury Management
- MA in Finance and Investments
- MA in Strategic Marketing
- MA International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
- BA in Economics and Business Administration
• Achieve makeup artist certification in days and begin an exciting career in the makeup & beauty industry!
• CMC Makeup School offers professional make-up artist certification programs in the Dallas TX area. CMC specializes in beginner to advanced make-up artist training.
• CMC provides the training and tools essential to become a successful make-up artist with the focus on Beauty, Glamour & Fashion makeup.
• Our classes are taught with 2 instructors and hands-on practice so techniques are learned properly. There is a maximum of 8-12 students per class to ensure individual attention.
• Our make-up training includes a full professional makeup kit and certificate on completion. Classes begin monthly for new students and we offer flexible hours & weekend classes.
• Our students include local students from Dallas, surrounding cities & states including Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Louisiana and international students from countries & regions including Mexico, Barbados, The Caribbean, Europe & Asia.
• CMC also has makeup schools in Houston & Austin TX.
Review: "5 stars! CMC is a great opportunity to experience high quality professional training & offers short term affordable classes!
The instructors take the extra time to focus on the area of the industry you are looking to specialize in & teach you so much more while starting to build an amazing portfolio. I can definitely say taking courses at CMC was money well spent." - Jessica
Professional Makeup Artist Programs • Airbrush 101 (1 day)
• Hairstyling for MUAs (1 day)
• Beauty Allure Make-up Artist Program (2 days)
• MUA PRO Program (4 days)
• The Masters Ring Program (5 days)
• Ultimate Artist Program (8 days)
• Ultimate Artist PLUS (10 days)
• Beginning to Advanced Makeup Artistry (All programs combined, 15 or 20 days)
• Makeup Classes in Spanish
• Summer Teen Makeup Camps
• Private Makeup Lessons
Special FX Classes • Special FX, Trauma, Moulage + Prosthetics Workshop (5 days)
• Full Body Painting Workshop (5 days)
Sam Houston State University--Department of Language, Literacy & Special Populations
Courses / Programs
At the Department of Language, Literacy and Special Populations at Sam Houston State University, we offer a wide range of Certificate, Masters, and Doctoral programs in language & literacy fields including Special Education, Early Childhood Education, International Literacy, Reading, Dyslexia Certification, and many more. Based in Huntsville, Walker County, TX, Sam Houston State University has been preparing students for meaningful lives of achievement for over 130 years.
Sam Houston State University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelors, masters and doctoral degrees.
Sam Houston State University is an inclusive institution whose mission is to provide high quality education, scholarship, and service to students and to regional, state, national, and international constituencies. We are ranked 10th among America’s “safest colleges” according to the Daily Beast, a New York-based news Web site.
Our faculty members make themselves available not only as student mentors, but also as experts in their fields to assist the working media with stories of interest and importance to the public.