University business schools in Texas: MBA programs in El Paso, bachelor of business administration (BBA). EMBA degree, accelerated MBA for working professionals, masters in accounting & economics. Undergraduate & graduate business education in West Texas business college.
The College of Business Administration, University of Texas at El Paso: Situated within the University of Texas at El Paso, The College of Business Administration offers a range of quality undergraduate, graduate & post-graduate Business-related degree programs including a variety of Master of Business Administration (MBA) options. We also provide a Bachelor of Business Administration, and Masters degree options in Accountancy, Economics, and more. The College of Business Administration shares with the University its fundamental mission to provide the highest quality education to the citizens of El Paso and the West Texas.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Undergraduate, Graduate & Post-graduate Business Degree Programs: - Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs
- Full Time MBA
- Accelerated MBA
- Executive MBA
- MBA PLUS Certificate
- MBA/MPA Dual-Degree Option
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Science In Economics
- PhD in International Business
Sam Houston State University--Department of Language, Literacy & Special Populations
Courses / Programs
At the Department of Language, Literacy and Special Populations at Sam Houston State University, we offer a wide range of Certificate, Masters, and Doctoral programs in language & literacy fields including Special Education, Early Childhood Education, International Literacy, Reading, Dyslexia Certification, and many more. Based in Huntsville, Walker County, TX, Sam Houston State University has been preparing students for meaningful lives of achievement for over 130 years.
Sam Houston State University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelors, masters and doctoral degrees.
Sam Houston State University is an inclusive institution whose mission is to provide high quality education, scholarship, and service to students and to regional, state, national, and international constituencies. We are ranked 10th among America’s “safest colleges” according to the Daily Beast, a New York-based news Web site.
Our faculty members make themselves available not only as student mentors, but also as experts in their fields to assist the working media with stories of interest and importance to the public.
The University of Texas School of Nursing at Houston
Courses / Programs
The University of Texas School of Nursing in Houston is ranked in the top five percent of nursing schools in the USA. The campus is located in the Texas Medical Center where students enjoy the resources of a distinguished health science center combined with the expertise of the world's largest medical center.
The School of Nursing offers degree programs resulting in a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Master of Science in Nursing, Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing, or Doctor of Nursing Practice degree. The school also provides a wide variety of settings in which students and faculty can study, conduct research, and participate in clinical practice.
The school is proud of the quality and variety of experiences that are offered our graduate and undergraduate students. With over 800 students enrolled the school graduates an average of 166 new nurses and 130 nurses with graduate degrees each year. More than 6,000 nurses have graduated since 1972.
Based in Waco, Texas, Baylor University's Hankamer School of Business is a leading Business School that offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the functional areas of business - accounting, finance, marketing, management information systems, management, economics and more.
Baylor University's Hankamer School of Business has a visionary standard. Integrity stands shoulder-to-shoulder with analytic and strategic strengths. The School's top-ranked programs combine rigorous classroom learning, hands-on experience in the real world, a solid foundation in ethical values and a global outlook.
The School seeks to produce business leaders with recognized integrity, superior theoretical knowledge and practical skills of modern global business developed through an experiential learning environment. We engage a diverse group of undergraduate, graduate, and executive students and alumni in a curriculum that produces graduates of value to business organizations and to their communities.
The Hankamer School of Business at Baylor University is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Financial Services and Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Media Business
- Professional Selling
- Public Administration...
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Masters of Business Administration
- Masters of Information Systems
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Taxation
- Master of Science in Economics...
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
Founded in 1920 in Dallas, Texas, the SMU Cox School of Business equips students with the skills, knowledge, and experiences they need to succeed in business. The Cox School offers a full range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs, as well as innovative executive education programs encompassing all aspects of business leadership and management.
Major publications including BusinessWeek, The Economist, Financial Times, Forbes, U.S. News & World Report and The Wall Street Journal rank SMU Cox among the top business schools in the nation and around the world.
SMU Cox is located in the heart of Dallas, a world center for commerce and culture. You'll have the opportunity to interact regularly with business leaders and practitioners through speaker series, internships, and mentoring programs. When you enroll as a student in the SMU Cox School of Business, you become part of a vibrant, diverse campus community.
The SMU campus near downtown Dallas combines the warmth of a smaller university with the resources and excitement of a major institution in one of the nation’s most dynamic cities. As an undergraduate student, full-time graduate student or working professional, you’ll find a home at SMU.
CMC School, Yucatan - Color Reading / Chromatology Workshop
Courses / Programs
Psychic ability practitioners, medical professionals & color therapy healing enthusiasts living in Texas may be interested in this unique short program in Mexico:
• Develop your psychic ability with Divination through color in the abundantly colorful and spectacularly scenic state of Yucatan in Mexico!
• Chromatology or Chromatics is the study of color, and at CMC School in Yucatan, we offer an exciting and highly educational chromatology, divination & color reading workshop (taught entirely in English) to develop your psychic ability and enable you to make color readings.
• Today, color therapy (also known as chromotherapy) is used extensively by interior designers, fashion designers, beauty therapists, holistic and healing therapists, doctors, mediums, and artists to enhance the power of color and color combinations.
• CMC School is owned by U.S. citizens from Texas, and we are excited to welcome tourists and alternative adventure travelers to our new destination workshop in Progreso Beach, a tranquil & picturesque location just 30 minutes north of the city of Merida (renowned in many articles for its safety, architecture, food and voted the #1 place to retire in Forbes Magazine!).
• Our programs appeal to professionals, therapists, vacation seekers & travelers from the neighboring border states of CA, TX, AZ and NM, from across the U.S., local students from Mexico, as well as international students from Europe, Latin America, The Caribbean, and around the globe.