Theology school in California: Master of Divinity in Los Angeles CA, biblical studies bachelor degree & doctorate in ministry programs. Undergraduate & graduate Christian theology education in Southern California.
Shepherd University, Los Angeles: Located just 10 minutes north of Downtown Los Angeles, Shepherd University's School of Theology provides Undergraduate and Graduate Degree courses centered around the Christian faith. We offer a Bachelor of Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies (B.A.B.S.), a Master of Divinity (M.Div.) Degree, and a Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) program. Our programs emphasize an understanding of the Christian Scriptures and major Christian theological doctrines, spiritual disciplines, and ministry practices.
Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies (B.A.B.S.): The Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies (B.A.B.S.) program offers students an opportunity to academically and critically explore the traditional Christian faith and practice. This program emphasizes a basic understanding of the Christian Scriptures and major Christian theological doctrines, spiritual disciplines, and ministry practices.
Master of Divinity (M.Div.) Degree The Master of Divinity program is designed to equip dedicated Christians for various ministries within the church setting, which include the ordained ministries of instruction and church leadership. This program emphasizes the development of skills in studying and communicating the Christian Scriptures and theological traditions. Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) The Doctor of Ministry is the most advanced professional degree for persons in the ministry of churches. Distinguished from academic Ph.D. and Th.D. programs, the D.Min. places primary emphasis on theological learning and research in the context of the ministry practice. The course of study includes on-campus and on-site study, research, and writing.
The College of Botanical Healing Arts (COBHA) is a unique, innovative, high-quality educational institution and aromatherapy college in Santa Cruz (about 70 miles south of San Francisco), California. We provide training that focuses on the power of healing through the use of essential oils, herbs, and nutrition. We are dedicated to providing excellent comprehensive education in a balanced curriculum of science, holistic healing theories, and practical clinical experience.
COBHA offers a 400 hour Aromatherapy Practitioner Certification Program which is state certified and entitles successful graduates to add CEOT (Certified Essential Oil Therapist) after their name. This state-certified program has two levels of training. We also offer a Level One Correspondence Course to take from home and most classes are delivered via Webcam. We are in the process of being accepted by the US Immigrations Department to accept international students.
Whittier College, located in Whittier (12 miles southeast of Los Angeles), California, is a private liberal-arts college offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Whittier is a college of academic rigor, where ideas are constantly being dissected, connected, and explored.
Whittier College offers students a choice of 30 majors in 23 disciplines, or the option of a self-designed major through the Whittier Scholars Program—all of which lead to a bachelor of arts degree. The College also offers a master's degree in education, with or without a teaching credential; additionally, the affiliated Whittier Law School, located in Costa Mesa, offers programs leading to either a juris doctorate or a master's in law (LL.M.) degree.
Our long academic tradition—grounded in the Quaker quest for knowledge and personal growth—aims to foster in students an appreciation for the complexities of the modern world and workplace while never losing sight of the importance of social responsibility.
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Master of Arts in Education (MA)
- Master in Law (LLM)
Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- Education & Child Development
- 3-2 Engineering Program
- English Language & Literature
- Environmental Sciences
- Film Studies
- Health Sciences
- 3-3 Law Program Mathematics-Business
- Modern Languages
- Scientific Computing
& many more ...
Founded in 1985, American Business College International is a career training school located in San Jose which is part of the Silicon Valley region of the San Francisco Bay Area in Northern California. We also have a branch campus located in Fremont in Alameda County. Our onsite, online and distance education academic programs are developed to provide continuing adult learning opportunities involving life / work experience in occupationally related courses and programs leading to certificates and college degrees.
We offer a range of certificate programs in the Medical, Computing, Accounting, HVAC, Medical Transcription, and Pharmacy Technician fields. We also offer associate and bachelor's degree programs in subjects including Business Administration, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, Education, Engineering, Food Marketing, Health Care Management, Management Consulting, Occupational Safety and Health Management, Psychology, and Public Administration.
Our quality career training programs allow you to get trained in as little as 3 - 10 months and break into in-demand skilled fields. Job placement assistance is provided. We also offer English as a Second Language (ESL) programs.
Certificate and degree programs in fields including:
- HVAC: Heating, Ventilation, Air-conditioning, Commercial Refrigeration with Solar and Green Technology
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Front and Back Office
- Computer Information Systems (Information Technology)
- Business Administration
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
Based in Santa Ana CA, The College of Automotive Management provides online training courses for automotive sales professionals.
The College is an institution that was formed, by the continuous contribution of dozens of industry professionals and experts, including the professionals at the Lloyd Andersen Group of Companies (LAGC).
In order for a course to make its way into a College of Automotive Management training program, all curriculum has to be reviewed and approved by LAGC’s leadership team in order to confirm that the curriculum content meets our strict standards.
Our instructors are industry experts and nationally-recognized trainers and teachers who include alumni of The College who have become executive officers and managers of large, national automotive companies, and owners of their own dealerships who continue to contribute their knowledge, expertise and experience to The College.
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in North Hollywood in the east San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles, Southern CA, Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi
Located in Santa Monica, Western Los Angeles County CA, The Michelle Danner Los Angeles Acting School offers a wide array of acting classes and workshops that are geared for actors of all ages and levels. Actors are encouraged to raise the bar and work to their full potential. Our mission is to provide a creative home to a community of passionate actors.
Our actors are able to master the fundamentals and develop their craft by working on diverse material, honing their skills both on-camera and on-stage. We welcome all eager and enthusiastic students and offer a professional education for actors in all stages of their careers.
Theatre, dance, music, film, and visual arts come together in one place. Students and seasoned professionals perform side-by-side. lines. We provide a physical environment that nurtures the collaboration between writers, directors, actors, musicians, dancers, and visual artists. Because our focus is on the creative process, our classes and productions actively mix together people of all ages and levels of experience to create an environment of learning.
Acting Classes For Adults:
- 3, 6 & 12 month Well Rounded Actor Training Intensive
- The Actor's Golden Box (Advanced Intensive Technique Analysis)
- Scene Study Beginning / Intermediate / Advanced
- Improv Workout
- Audition for Film & Television: On-Camera Cold Reading
- Casting Director Workshop
- Voice Intensives (Levels 1 & 2)
Acting Classes For Kids / Teens:
- On Camera Audition class (Ages 7-14 years)
- Acting and Improvisation course (Ages 7-14 years)
- Edgemar Acting Summer Camp
- Children's Acting classes...