Shepherd University, Los Angeles: Situated just 6 miles north of Downtown L.A., Shepherd University's School of Theology offers accredited Undergraduate and Graduate Degree courses centered around the Christian faith. We provide a Bachelor of Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies (B.A.B.S.), a Master of Divinity (M.Div.) Degree, and a Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) program. The mission of Shepherd University is to educate men and women to be the leaders to serve the church and to improve the world through the excellent programs of Christian higher education.
Undergraduate & Graduate Theology Degree Programs: - Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies (B.A.B.S.):
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.)
- Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.)
Founded in 1985, American Business College International is a career training school located in San Jose which is part of the Silicon Valley region of the San Francisco Bay Area in Northern California. We also have a branch campus located in Fremont in Alameda County. Our onsite, online and distance education academic programs are developed to provide continuing adult learning opportunities involving life / work experience in occupationally related courses and programs leading to certificates and college degrees.
We offer a range of certificate programs in the Medical, Computing, Accounting, HVAC, Medical Transcription, and Pharmacy Technician fields. We also offer associate and bachelor's degree programs in subjects including Business Administration, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, Education, Engineering, Food Marketing, Health Care Management, Management Consulting, Occupational Safety and Health Management, Psychology, and Public Administration.
Our quality career training programs allow you to get trained in as little as 3 - 10 months and break into in-demand skilled fields. Job placement assistance is provided. We also offer English as a Second Language (ESL) programs.
Certificate and degree programs in fields including:
- HVAC: Heating, Ventilation, Air-conditioning, Commercial Refrigeration with Solar and Green Technology
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Front and Back Office
- Computer Information Systems (Information Technology)
- Business Administration
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in California, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Situated in Normal Heights, a neighborhood in the mid-city region of San Diego CA, San Diego Beauty College educates and trains students for in-demand careers in the beauty industry. We offer dedicated programs for numerous specialized careers in the industry. Courses include Cosmetology, Esthetics, Manicurist, Barbering, and Massage Therapy.
Our goals are to help you discover your ability to transform your life and others by your training. The degree of your success will depend on the effort you are willing to apply during the entire course of your training.
Our programs and innovative curriculum are designed to engage students and develop their skills and knowledge, setting them apart and excelling their expertise to a higher level as professionals in the industry.
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in North Hollywood in the east San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles, Southern CA, Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in California, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
Located in Santa Monica, Western Los Angeles County CA, The Michelle Danner Los Angeles Acting School offers a wide array of acting classes and workshops that are geared for actors of all ages and levels. Actors are encouraged to raise the bar and work to their full potential. Our mission is to provide a creative home to a community of passionate actors.
Our actors are able to master the fundamentals and develop their craft by working on diverse material, honing their skills both on-camera and on-stage. We welcome all eager and enthusiastic students and offer a professional education for actors in all stages of their careers.
Theatre, dance, music, film, and visual arts come together in one place. Students and seasoned professionals perform side-by-side. lines. We provide a physical environment that nurtures the collaboration between writers, directors, actors, musicians, dancers, and visual artists. Because our focus is on the creative process, our classes and productions actively mix together people of all ages and levels of experience to create an environment of learning.
Acting Classes For Adults:
- 3, 6 & 12 month Well Rounded Actor Training Intensive
- The Actor's Golden Box (Advanced Intensive Technique Analysis)
- Scene Study Beginning / Intermediate / Advanced
- Improv Workout
- Audition for Film & Television: On-Camera Cold Reading
- Casting Director Workshop
- Voice Intensives (Levels 1 & 2)
Acting Classes For Kids / Teens:
- On Camera Audition class (Ages 7-14 years)
- Acting and Improvisation course (Ages 7-14 years)
- Edgemar Acting Summer Camp
- Children's Acting classes...