Cooking schools in Bologna, Italy: Culinary vacation in Europe, short half-day, one-day & week-long cooking courses. English-speaking cookery classes, Italian cooking holiday in Northern Italy for beginners & advanced cooks.
Culinary Institute of Bologna, Northern Italy: The Culinary Institute of Bologna (CIBO), Apennine Mountains between Bologna and Florence offers the ultimate Italian cooking and dining experience. Taught by English speaking, professional restaurant chefs, CIBO provides unique private cooking classes and culinary vacations. Choose from 3 day courses to week-long foodie vacations. Classes are for foodies of all cooking skill levels, including beginners, advanced amateur, and culinary professionals and chefs who wish to advance their knowledge and skills of preparing authentic Italian cuisine.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Year-round beginner to advanced level cooking classes in Northern Italy:
- 3 Day Private Cooking Courses
- Online interactive lessons
- 5/7 Days Deluxe Foodie Adventure in Emilia Romagna and Tuscany
- Accommodations and Transport
- Week-long Culinary Vacation Programs
- Fresh Pasta Making
- Meat, Fish, Poultry and Vegetable Dish Preparation
- Italian Dessert-Making Courses
- Cooking lessons for Advanced Culinary Professionals
- Wine tasting and education
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Milan's university district, just 6km North of the city center, Milano Fashion Institute is an inter-university consortium for the higher education in the fashion industry founded in 2007 by three Milan universities: Bocconi University, Catholic University and Polytechnic of Milan.
We provide a comprehensive Masters in Fashion Direction program, taught in English, to students from all over the world. This 1-year program features three specialization tracks; Brand & Product Management, Retail & Brand Experience Management, and Communication & Social Media Management.
- Enjoy a single day, two to three days or a week long cooking classes (Weekly Culinary Adventure) with our experienced Italian chefs.
Cooking course options:
- One Day / Daily Cookery Course
- Multiple Day Cookery Courses
- Cooking Vacation In Italy
- Intense Weekly Culinary Program
- Professional Cooking Courses / Chef Academy
- Educational & Student Culinary Travel Courses
The Liberal Academy of Fine Arts of Florence offers academic courses of 3 plus 2 years (restructured duration) for diplomas at 1st and 2nd level (equivalent to the short degree and specialization degree) in five subjects: Photography, Graphic Design and Multimedia, Design, Painting and Restoration.
Students of the Liberal Academy of Fine Arts of Brescia use the laboratories of the Institute as logistic support. Besides structured university courses the Academy offers further completion with Professional Courses, Liberal Courses and Post-degree Masters in Visual Arts, Photography, Graphic Design and Pedagogy of the Art (the Laba offers scholarships for the Masters students).
The Liberal Academy of Fine Arts is a an institute of top level artistic training. An institute where teachers are professionals in the subjects, the Liberal Academy of Fine Arts has created synergies and cooperation with important institutions both private and public such us: The Cartiere Fedrigoni (international paper mill industry), EX3 - Contemporary Art Centre in Florence, Piaggio Foundation, Alinari Musuem,and so on. Therefore students have the opportunity to start working through training and internships.
The Florence Art Studio offers custom-made, intensive art courses in drawing and painting for students of all levels and backgrounds in the heart of Florence city center.
Taught entirely in English, our intensive Art Program is divided into 6 separate modules covering drawing & painting skills, with each module serving as the foundation for the next. Alternatively, you can choose to take any module as a stand-alone course, from one week to a month or longer.
We help students achieve their goals in the most time-effective way possible through intensive individual training and one on one instruction.
Our students learn how to learn, be patient, disciplined, and objectively self-critical to transform every small obstacle or challenge into a rewarding lesson.
We seek students wishing to learn for self-improvement only. We do not offer academic credit, but we are affiliated with the British Institute of Florence, an accredited institution by the Tuscan government.
Student Testimonial: "I enjoyed learning how each artist accomplished their work while learning the history as well. I highly recommend this type of art education to anyone interested in becoming an artist or if you already are and want to hone your skills.” - Kelly Schlegel, Art Student, New Mexico, USA
• Study Italian cuisine in the heart of Florence with Florence Culinary Arts School. We provide a wide range of Professional Chef courses year round and in summer, with long-term and short-term study options to students from around the world.
• In addition to our complete culinary training programs, we also provide short specialized courses and custom Italian Home Cooking programs.
• You will cover a range of recipes - from traditional to modern dishes. In addition, you will be exposed to the latest international culinary trends, as well as acquiring up to date information on culinary business practice.
• Our graduates are now playing active roles in diverse fields in the Italian culinary business worldwide. Our students gain hands-on culinary experience in Italy.
• What better place to learn about food than Florence - the capital of Fine Arts. The city is well known worldwide for its artistic heritage, but is also prominent in the field of gastronomy.
• Florence is blessed with a wide variety of ingredients, as Tuscany is known as the heart of Italian culinary tradition.
• Students in all of our courses are encouraged to learn from various experiences, not only to study in the school, but to go out and discover the wonders of Italian food.
Italian Cuisine Professional Chef Courses: • Chef Training + Restaurant Internship
• Italian Cuisine Chef Training Course (8 weeks)
• Italian Cuisine Quick Learning Course (6 weeks)
Further Food & Beverage Courses: • Italian Home Cooking classes
• 1-Day Short Cooking courses
• Restaurant Internship course
• Italian Language + Restaurant Internship
• Barista course
• Gelato course
• Sommelier course
• Italian Cooking Summer course
• Italian Cooking Christmas course
• Group training for Foreign Culinary Schools