Cooking schools in Bologna, Italy: Culinary vacation in Europe, short half-day, one-day & week-long cooking courses. English-speaking cookery classes, Italian cooking holiday in Northern Italy for beginners & advanced cooks.
Culinary Institute of Bologna For Foodies, Northern Italy: The Culinary Institute of Bologna (CIBO), Northern Italy offers the ultimate Italian cooking and dining experience. Taught by English speaking, professional restaurant chefs, CIBO provides unique year-round cooking classes and culinary programs. Choose from short pasta courses, half/full-day programs, and 3 day courses, as well as week-long foodie vacations. Classes are for foodies of all cooking skill levels, including beginners, advanced amateur, and culinary professionals and chefs who wish to advance their knowledge and skills of preparing authentic Italian cuisine.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Year-round beginner to advanced level cooking classes in Northern Italy:
- Half / Full Day Classes
- Short-term Pasta Classes
- 4/5 Day Cooking Courses
- Week-long Culinary Vacation Programs
- Fresh Pasta Making
- Meat Dish Preparation
- Italian Dessert-Making Courses
- Cooking Classes for Advanced Culinary Professionals
- 4 Days Deluxe Foodie Adventure in Bologna/Countryside
- 5 Days Culinary Adventure in Bologna and Ravenna
- Full Week Gala Foodie Adventure in Bologna Program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Situated in Copanello, just 5 minutes from the beautiful seaside town of Soverato in the Calabria region of Southern Italy, Italian Culinary Institute (formerly Italian Institute for Advanced Culinary and Pastry Arts) is one of Europe's finest chef training academies.
• Founded by Chef John Nocita, ICI presents Italy's most advanced culinary programs for professional chefs, pastry chefs, students, serious home cooks & epicureans. Courses (taught in English or Italian) include full immersion culinary, baking, pastry and gelato programs, with 1-week, 2-week, & 3-month study options available.
• Each of our culinary arts programs include quality hotel accommodation, meals with wine, course materials, culinary travel, market visits, and more!
Student Reviews: "Life changing experience. They approach all culinary endeavors paying due respect to the ingredients being used" - Mark, USA
"Studying at ICI was among the most amazing experiences of my life. I attended courses both as a student and was then invited to be an assistant to Chefs John and Nic. Not only did I get a Great Education but the setting overlooking the Ionian Sea was absolutely marvelous and breathtaking." - Charles, USA
"Attending ICI was the best investment I have ever made for my future. Not only did we learn everything about authentic regional Italian cuisine and become better industry professionals, I learned how to taste and trust my palate. Chef John is a true master and will always be a mentor to me." - Mike, USA
Professional Italian Cooking Courses / Chef Training (in English & Italian)
• Pastry, Desserts & Specialty Breads
• Artisan Italian Gelato: Ice Cream Making Technique & Production
• Artisan Italian Cheese Making
• Traditional Italian Charcuterie: Curing Meats, Sausage Making & Artisanal Salumi
• Foundation of Italian Regional Cuisine: Curing, Pickling & Sun-drying
• Advanced Mediterranean Cuisine
• Italian Culinary Exploration (Gourmet course)
• Established in 1983, Accademia Riaci has been dedicated to providing students with exceptional cultural and educational experience abroad. The school is located in the historic city center of Florence, Italy, a few steps from the “Duomo” (Florence Cathedral).
• Our arts, crafts and design courses include professional Master programs, One-Year and Semester programs, Summer Intensive programs, and Short programs.
• ubjects offered include Shoe Making & Design, Leather Bag Making & Design, Jewelry Making & Design, Painting & Drawing, Restoration of Paintings, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Textile Design, Fashion Design & Business, Ceramics, Glass Art among others.
• All courses are taught with free English interpretation service.
• We welcome students from around the world. The diverse background of our students creates a rich multicultural community that promotes the exchange of ideas & viewpoints.
• The student-teacher ratio is kept small (max. 8 students) to value each student's originality and learning styles.
• We provide tailored, hands-on instruction & extensive career development along with training for effective presentation skills, and our graduates achieve professional goals in each field.
Student Review: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future." - Svenne
• Located in the heart of the historic city center, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students and professionals from around the world. We offer short, customized courses that teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
• Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
• Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
• The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels, from complete beginner to advanced, who are passionate about Florence, the Renaissance, Painting & Drawing.
• Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
• Your drawing or painting program is intensively taught in an encouraging environment, with a great deal of personal attention given to each student, through intensive individual training and one on one lessons.
• Our studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.
•"It was wonderful. Not only is the studio a magnificent space to work in, but also Gary is a brilliant instructor. I loved every moment of it." - Penny, UK
Ken Scott Design, located within walking distance of the Historic Centre of Florence, Tuscany, Italy, is a Jewelry Design school offering various programs including: certificate programs, intensive courses, history of Jewelry in Florence and short summer programs for tourists. Classes are given in a fully equipped professional studio by a professionally trained Jeweler with 35 years experience. All classes are taught in the English Language.
- Introduction to Jewelry making for the beginner
- Summer Programs for Tourists
- Certificate Programs
- Intensive Jewelry Design Courses
- History of Jewelry in Florence
- Advanced Bench Techniques
- Bespoke Courses
Tuscan Wine School, located in Siena, Italy, offer wine tasting classes in Tuscany. The classes are "crash-courses" and are insured to give you some great background information and take you through high quality wines with a down-to-earth approach. Learn to read the label, learn about the appellations (locally, denominations) and the uniqueness of terroir, learn about native grape varietals, and how to taste... All of this in only a few hours... So, see you soon over a glass of good Italian wine!
This is your opportunity to get to know Tuscan and Italian wines better. Have fun while learning about the great Italian wines in a relaxing atmosphere with lots of interesting information, and yummy tastings.
IED Florence is a design school offering courses in Fashion, Design, Visual Arts & Communication in both English and Italian. IED Florence, a venue of intercultural exchange and experience dedicated to innovation and contemporary works, is located inside the House of Creativity, the recently restored campus in the Renaissance cloister of Santa Maria Maggiore, just a few meters from Brunelleschi's Dome.
Our courses are a perfect solution for students interested in a stimulating new experience in fashion and design. Following a precise methodology and guided by professors, who are all professionals from the chosen field, students will experience the development of a project specific to their interests.
IED is an international design training network. It offers three-year post-secondary school courses, advanced courses and Masters in Milan, Rome, Turin, Venice, Madrid, Barcelona and Sao Paulo. Although all the schools and all the campuses apply the same training method and have the same underlying objectives, each one has its own strong, autonomous personality, deriving from roots that delve deep into its host city’s hinterland, production fabric and culture.