Metallo Nobile, Florence: The school was estabished in 1998 and is located in the old part of Florence. There are classrooms for drawing and designing both by hand and by computer, and a large. fully-equipped workshops with individual professional workbenches, and the instruments and tools needed for the various specialisations as well as machinery for complete cycle casting. Courses are available for a minimum of one month and a maximum of a year and are aimed at those are newcomers to the craft and also those who already have some basic knowledge and wish to gain specialisation. Lessons are morning and afternoon every day from Monday to Friday. Lessons are held in Italian but we have a teaching assistant who can help students when they do not understand.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Courses: Jewellery crafting (basic and advanced), Jewellery design and technical drawing, 3D Computer design, Wax Modelling, Enamelling, Casting, Engraving, Stone Setting, Chiselling / Embossing
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Alchimia is a private professional contemporary jewellery school in the historic city of Florence in Tuscany, Northern Italy.
• We provide academic jewellery design courses at Bachelor's (BFA) degree, Masters (MFA) degree, and 1-year academic courses, as well as short-term, intensive programs including weekend courses, 2 week to 6 month courses, and summer study options.
• Our short courses are available year-round, and have open dates, with individual study programs (max. 5 students) to offer the opportunity to experience contemporary jewellery to both beginners and advanced students.
• Our Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) and Master of Fine Arts (MFA) degree courses are accredited by the European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools (E.A.B.H.E.S.), an organisation that allows all of our students to obtain a European Bachelor’s degree.
• Alchimia’s objective is to teach students to express their creativity through contemporary jewelry, developing high-quality technical and theoretical skills.
• The students of Alchimia are mentored and tutored by a team of experts in jewellery, design, and the visual arts.
• Our mission is to provide students with a supportive and practical work environment. Interaction with our instructors and technicians gives students the conceptual and technical knowledge about contemporary jewellery necessary to prepare them as professional makers, artists and designers.
• Established in 1983, Accademia Riaci has been dedicated to providing students with exceptional cultural and educational experience abroad. The school is located in the historic city center of Florence, Italy, a few steps from the “Duomo” (Florence Cathedral).
• Our arts, crafts and design courses include professional Master programs, One-Year and Semester programs, Summer Intensive programs, and Short programs.
• ubjects offered include Shoe Making & Design, Leather Bag Making & Design, Jewelry Making & Design, Painting & Drawing, Restoration of Paintings, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Textile Design, Fashion Design & Business, Ceramics, Glass Art among others.
• All courses are taught with free English interpretation service.
• We welcome students from around the world. The diverse background of our students creates a rich multicultural community that promotes the exchange of ideas & viewpoints.
• The student-teacher ratio is kept small (max. 8 students) to value each student's originality and learning styles.
• We provide tailored, hands-on instruction & extensive career development along with training for effective presentation skills, and our graduates achieve professional goals in each field.
Student Review: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future." - Svenne
ISAD - Istituto Superiore di Architettura e Design
Courses / Programs
ISAD has the purpose to offer a high quality education in the field of Architecture and Design. After more than 30 years of experience, Institute is involved in a constant evolution and changing process which allows it to bring up to date whether the address of didactics or lecturers who are presently young professionals actively engaged either in the freelance profession or into the critical or editorial field.
A changing which in any case has not injured the original spirit of Institute which goes on to be founded on the work groups, on the presence of lecturers, on the students' social life, on the interchangeable of the experiences and of lecturers as well. The spirit of community, where a good competition does not exclude the collaboration and the mutual exchange.
Photography school that offers comprehensive photography courses taught in Italian and English language - year-round, in the evenings and in summer.
We welcome international students from around the world, as well as students living in Italy. Our courses include fashion photography and private photography, and are suitable for all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• Founded in 1961, Istituto di Moda Burgo is a long-established fashion school located in Milan's vibrant city centre.
• We offer high-quality academic year and short summer courses in Fashion Design, Fashion Stylist, Dressmaking, and Pattern Making - taught in English and Italian language.
• We provide 'Normal' and 'Intensive' study options for each course. 'Normal' courses last from 1-2 years, while 'Intensive' options run between 5 months and 1 year.
• Thanks to over 50 years experience in the fashion industry, Istituto di Moda Burgo's methodology and passion for Italian fashion and style has been exported to many fashion design schools, colleges, public and private universities abroad.
• We also offer our 4 main academic-year fashion programs at our school in Rome.
Student Review: "I had a great time at this school where I noticed the care with which the subjects are taught. The teachers are precise. I learned in a short time a new method. I'm very satisfied!" - Francesca
Haute Future Fashion Academy - Master Courses, Milan
Courses / Programs
Haute Future Fashion Academy (HFFA) is a high-level training institution in Milan, Italy - international capital of fashion and design. A wide range of quality courses in the fields of High-End Luxury Fashion, Haute Couture and Concept Design, including 1-year master courses, 3-year courses, and short summer courses are offered.
Classes are held in Italian with simultaneous translation into English or entirely in English, and we welcome students from around the world. Designed for graduates or professionals with a specific background, these high-level courses enable students to specialize and become highly skilled professionals. Scholarships are available for all courses and open to students of all countries..
All our courses are designed in conjunction with the National Chamber of Italian Fashion (CNMI – Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana) and developed on the basis of the industry's practical needs and specific requirements we receive.
HFFA was established with the aim of training a new generation of Creative Directors and Strategic Managers, and to provide a practical response to the demand for increasingly diversified and specialised professional figures.
Master Courses (1 year):
- Master In Art Direction For Fashion Design & Haute Couture
- Master In Luxury Accessories Design & Branding
- Master In Fashion Editing & Styling
- Master In Marketing & Branding For Luxury
- Master In Fashion Promotion & Communication Strategies
- Master In Luxury Interior Design
- Master in Sartorial Luxury Menswear
- Short Master Courses (4 months)
- One-year Courses
- Executive Education
- Summer Fashion School