Maimeri Art School, Milan: Conveniently situated in Milan in northern Italy, the beautiful and famous Maimeri Art School provides a range of art, photography and Italian language Certificate courses to students from around the world. Students can avail of 1 week or 1 month study options. Participants can choose to take Art or Photography alongside the Italian Language course, or separate, single subject Certificate programs.
Our school was founded in year 1997 and was named in honor of one of the most famous painters of Italy, the legendary Gianni Maimeri (1884-1951)
Our purpose is:
- To teach the different art techniques the students with different levels of knowledge or skill from beginners to advanced levels.
- We teach Italian language because that was the language of the most famous artists in the world.
- We laso organise the trips to other cities in Italy & guided tours around town to make your trip memorable and enjoyable.
Art, Photography & Italian Language Certificate Programs: Students receive an excellent education in classic & contemporary art styles, modern photography techniques, and beginner to advanced level Italian. In addition, you will have the opportunity to show your work through public exhibitions.
Dual Certificate Courses: - Photography & Italian Language
- Art & Italian Language
Study options: - One month program - 46 hours of Art/Photography classes & 46 hours of Italian language classes.
- One week program: 10 hours of Art/Photography & 10 hours of Italian
Single Certificate Courses: - Photography
- Italian Language
• Founded in 1961, Istituto di Moda Burgo is a long-established fashion school located in Milan's vibrant city centre.
• We offer high-quality academic year and short summer courses in Fashion Design, Fashion Stylist, Dressmaking, and Pattern Making - taught in English and Italian language.
• We provide 'Normal' and 'Intensive' study options for each course. 'Normal' courses last from 1-2 years, while 'Intensive' options run between 5 months and 1 year.
• Thanks to over 50 years experience in the fashion industry, Istituto di Moda Burgo's methodology and passion for Italian fashion and style has been exported to many fashion design schools, colleges, public and private universities abroad.
• We also offer our 4 main academic-year fashion programs at our school in Rome.
Student Review: "I had a great time at this school where I noticed the care with which the subjects are taught. The teachers are precise. I learned in a short time a new method. I'm very satisfied!" - Francesca
The Florence Art Studio offers custom-made, intensive art courses in drawing and painting for students of all levels and backgrounds in the heart of Florence city center.
Taught entirely in English, our intensive Art Program is divided into 6 separate modules covering drawing & painting skills, with each module serving as the foundation for the next. Alternatively, you can choose to take any module as a stand-alone course, from one week to a month or longer.
We help students achieve their goals in the most time-effective way possible through intensive individual training and one on one instruction.
Our students learn how to learn, be patient, disciplined, and objectively self-critical to transform every small obstacle or challenge into a rewarding lesson.
We seek students wishing to learn for self-improvement only. We do not offer academic credit, but we are affiliated with the British Institute of Florence, an accredited institution by the Tuscan government.
Student Testimonial: "I enjoyed learning how each artist accomplished their work while learning the history as well. I highly recommend this type of art education to anyone interested in becoming an artist or if you already are and want to hone your skills.” - Kelly Schlegel, Art Student, New Mexico, USA
Study photography in Italy with Istituto Italiano di Fotografia (IIF)! Situated close to the center of Milan, IIF is a leading European photography school providing quality training courses to international students from around the world, as well as students living in Italy.
IIF offers short and comprehensive photography courses taught in the evenings, year-round & in summer.
With over 20 years experience in teaching photography, IIF is dedicated to helping each student to develop his/her own personal style that captures reality and conveys meaning.
Highly-qualified and experienced, IIF teachers are respected professionals in various fields of photography and visual communication.
We keep class sizes small so that each student gets the individual attention you need. We help you to cultivate your skills, as well as developing your expressive & creative abilities.
Using the most current materials & methods, our teachers aim to stimulate our students through real-world experience in creative projects, implemented in collaboration with editors and companies for publications and exhibitions.
Testimonial: "It’s the IFF team that made this whole process great. I have learned a lot, both in class and outside of class. This class is definitely life-changing for me!”
- Angela, USA
• With two campuses in the heart of historic Rome, Italy, John Cabot University (JCU) is an independent, four-year American liberal arts university that provides undergraduate degrees & study abroad programs to English-speaking students from all over the world.
• We offer Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Associate of Arts degrees as well as semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer courses.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast paced global world.
• JCU is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. All courses are taught in English, have small class sizes with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Whether you are pursuing a four-year degree or are seeking to study abroad, you will do so in the heart of Rome surrounded by the extraordinarily rich offerings of a city of culture, history, art, creativity, business and international affairs.
• Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs (4-years)
• Associate of Arts Degree Programs (2-years)
• Year-long and Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
• Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
• Business Administration
• International Affairs
• Political Science
• Art History
• Classical Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Business
• Italian Studies
Vinarium based in Florence, Italy, is a tour operator specializing in wine and food programs in English for tourists. Vinarium offers wine tours in Tuscany, guided wine tasting in the best Florentine enotecas (local wine shops), cooking lessons and classes in historical buildings, and guided visits to the best Tuscan wine makers.
• Situated in the heart of Milan - Italy's fashion capital, Accademia del Lusso provides a range of fashion-related Masters programs, 3-year courses, intensive 1-year programs, summer professional courses, and short courses designed to train and prepare the fashion industry’s most sought-after professionals.
• Available to students from around the world, our courses are taught in English or Italian. Subjects include Fashion Design, Fashion Styling, Fashion Brand Management, and Interior Design among many others.
• Our comprehensive courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge.
• The Accademia del Lusso’s innovative educational approach comprises two closely interconnected areas of specialization: a technical-creative emphasis and a management emphasis.
• In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school was founded with the intention of providing high-level training to motivated young people who plan to build a career in fashion as well as to industry professionals who seek to improve and update their skills.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."