Medical schools in Las Vegas NV: EMT training in Henderson, nursing degree programs. Licenced practical nurse (LPN) training, pharmacy tech program, phlebotomy certification, medical billing & coding classes in Clark County NV.
College of Southern Nevada - School of Health Sciences: With three main campuses in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas and Henderson NV, the College of Southern Nevada is the largest, and most ethnically diverse, higher education institution in Nevada. Our School of Health Sciences offers multiple Certificate level healthcare programs, in addition to a number of Bachelor and Associate Degrees.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Associate Degree, Bachelor Degree, and Certificate Healthcare Programs: - Associate Degree Programs: Practical Nursing (LPN); Registered Nurse (RN); LPN to RN Bridge; Medical Lab Technician; Health Information Technician; Paramedic Medicine & more
- Bachelor Degree Programs: Dental Hygiene; Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Certificate Programs: Practical Nursing (LPN); Medical Coding; Medical Office Assisting; Pharmacy Technician; Emergency Medical Technician (EMT); Phlebotomy Technician & more.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in El Monte, in the San Gabriel Valley, Los Angeles County, Palladium Technical Academy is a career training school that provides a range of Healthcare / Allied Health Diploma programs. Courses include Nursing Aide (NA), Medical Billing Specialist, Medical Clinical Assistant, and other fields of study. All of our programs are designed to give you the skills you need to succeed in the career of your choice.
Palladium Technical Academy programs emphasize real-world training that is tailored to meet the needs of potential employers. Our fields of study focus on industries that offer solid, long-term career opportunities for graduates.
We strongly believe that provided an environment conducive to learning and growth, students will reach their best abilities and enhance their capabilities. This institution seeks to be an educational center where all students can reach out to enhance their knowledge for a more promising career.
Located in the Peoria suburb of Phoenix, AZ, MedStar Academy is an Arizona State Board-approved school of nursing that offers a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program that runs from 6-8 weeks at our Peoria campus. In addition, we also provide certified Care Giver, CPR, and First Aid classes. Upon completion of our CNA program, we register our students to sit for a state exam on-siteat our campus.
Our class programs boast flexible and convenient class times that include Day, Evening, and Weekend scheduling - designed with study time in mind. Our instructors have an average of 30+ years experience in the field, and our clinical setting offers comprehensive and varied learning experiences.
MedStar Academy is an approved State Board of Arizona License Exam site, which means you can take your CNA Exam immediately upon completion of the course. Statistics show that students score 17 - 20% higher on exams when taken immediately at the school site.
CNA class requirements and clinical experiences are directed and approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Approved by the Arizona State Board
- 6 - 8 week CNA course
- Day, Evening & Weekend scheduling available
- Flexible study time
- Experienced instructors
- Clinical setting
- Gain valuable experience
- Sit your CNA exam on-site
Other Healthcare Programs:
- Care Giver Program
- CPR & First Aid Program
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful professionals in the fields of healthcare and wellness.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness & healthcare. Financial aid may be available.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET). It is also approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists and healthcare professionals, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "If you're looking to start a career in the health and fitness space, or to advance and further your education, I would highly recommend SOCHI." - Mario
Situated in Coolidge, AZ, Central Arizona College is a public community college in Pinal County that offers a range of Certificate and Associate Degree programs in healthcare fields that include Practical Nursing, Pharmacy Technician, Massage Therapy, Health Information Technology, and more.
Healthcare is one of the fastest growing professions in America today. In response to this growth, CAC developed our Allied Health Program in 1994. The program offers a range of different specialties and will continue to add specialties as needed. Most specialties are for entry-level positions in the health field which have the potential for further advancement and have full benefits.
Our strategic goal is to ensure broad access to high-quality healthcare educational programs, services and training opportunities for Pinal County residents.
Central Arizona College currently has three campuses, Signal Peak campus in Coolidge, Aravaipa campus in Winkelman, and Superstition Mountain campus, in Apache Junction. Central Arizona College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
Helios Aviation provide fixed-wing (airplane) flight training and helicopter instruction based at the Henderson Executive Airport, 45 minutes south of Las Vegas.
Our professional flight instructors are veteran pilots and experienced trainers who assist you in reaching your goal of certificated flight. Helios Aviation instructors provide you with the tools, direction, and knowledge to reach your dreams of powered flight.
• Gain full spray tan certification in Nevada with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leader in sunless spray tan training.
• Learn professional-standard sunless spray tanning in Las Vegas or Reno NV or study from the comfort of your own home or office in Henderson, Sparks, Carson City or throughout Nevada or nationwide.
• Our beginner to advanced level on-site or online programs are designed to help you to further your career in the cosmetology / beauty industry.
• Our 1-day in-class courses (1-day) and convenient online programs (3-hours) are ideal for cosmetologists, estheticians, hair stylists, makeup artists, mobile spray tanning business owners, salon professionals, spray tanning consultants, and anyone else that wants to be a professional spray tanning specialist.
• The mission of Aviva Spray Tanning Academy is to educate and train individuals in the art of sunless spray tanning as well as other health & wellness services in the professional beauty industry.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• After you have completed your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "This training rocks!!! I've been in the business for 7 years and still learned SO much! Thanks Aviva!" • Brandi Valenzeula, Owner, Natural Image Tanning, Roswell, NM