Allied health / medical schools in Arizona: CNA classes in Mesa, certified nursing assistant training in Phoenix area. Phlebotomy technician certification, pharmacy tech program in Maricopa County AZ, near Gilbert, Chandler, Tempe, Scottsdale AZ..
Western Career Training: Situated in Mesa AZ, 30 minutes east of Phoenix, Western Career Training Center offers a range of allied health training programs. Study options include Phlebotomy Technician, Pharmacy Technician, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Caregiver, CPR & First Aid.
LAM & Associates School of Nursing Assistants, Phoenix
Courses / Programs
Located in the Foothill Acres suburb just north of Phoenix AZ, LAM & Associates School of Nursing Assistants have been providing education in Nursing Assistant training since 1998. We offer 3, 5 and 9-week programs, depending on whether the student wishes to study in the morning, evening, or at the weekend. Our state-approved program prepares students with the basic knowledge and skills required at the very foundation of nursing. We not only hope to continue to provide future students the best education to become a nursing assistant, but we strive to ensure that graduates from our program will be the best in their field.
Our Nursing Assistant program Arizona State Board of Nursing approved, and instruction is provided by Registered Nurses with years of experience in the field. Our students and graduates have a high percentage first-time passing rate for both the written and skills portion of the Arizona State Certification Exam. Our small class sizes ensure personalized learning for each of our students, and we have open enrollment with 2-3 new classes beginning each month. Contact us today and kick-start your career in the healthcare industry.
Day, evening & weekend Nursing Assistant training programs
- 3, 5 & 9-week program options
- Basic nursing skills
- Open since 1998
- Experienced instructors
- Small class sizes
- Personalized learning experience
- High pass rate in Arizona State Exam
- 2-3 classes beginning every month
Southwest Institute of Healing Arts (SWIHA) is an award-winning holistic health care school and community-healing center in Tempe AZ, a city in the Phoenix metro area. We offer state-recognized and nationally-accredited certificate, diploma and degree programs in fields including massage therapy training, holistic nutrition certification, life coaching, hypnosis, reflexology, herbalism, yoga among others.
We offer both online and on-campus classes, weekdays, weekends and nights, making it easy to balance your education and daily lifestyle. Our programs provide comprehensive training by dedicated, exceptional, and accomplished educators who are actively practicing in the holistic health care or healing arts field.
All of the programs offered at SWIHA are designed to prepare students to begin in entry-level positions in their chosen field while they are completing the requirements for the more advanced holistic health careers.
Life-long learning is modeled and encouraged. Class sizes are kept small to ensure invididual attention. We offer financial aid to those who qualify and career planning and assistance for students and graduates.
We are a fully-licensed and accredited private college and are proud to be an award-winning school. We are nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET). We hold a number of Professional Memberships and are approved by national licensing agencies.
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful professionals in the fields of healthcare and wellness.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness & healthcare. Financial aid may be available.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET). It is also approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists and healthcare professionals, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "If you're looking to start a career in the health and fitness space, or to advance and further your education, I would highly recommend SOCHI." - Mario
The TEFL Academy of Arizona in downtown Scottsdale offers Arizona's only in-class 120 hour Teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) certificate course.
This focused and intensive course is available either during the week or weekends, and provides our students with the confidence and know-how to plan a lesson and teach English in ESL classrooms around the world.
All of our instructors are TEFL certified and exceed the highest levels of international TESOL /TEFL /ESL training standards. We also provide a Certificate in Teaching International Business English course and a TEFL certificate course for non-native speakers of English.
Our school is located in Scottsdale's vibrant entertainment district with art galleries, restaurants, cultural venues, hotels, and lots of outdoor activities under the sunny Arizona sky. Students can enjoy wonderful weather and tourist attractions like the Grand Canyon.
- TEFL Certificate Weekday Course for native speakers of English (4 weeks)
- TEFL Certificate Weekend Course for native speakers of English (12 Saturdays)
- TEFL Certificate Course for non-native speakers of English
- Certificate in Teaching International Business English
- Evaluated practice teaching in a real ESL classroom
- Observation of experienced ESL teachers in the classroom
Conveniently located in East downtown Phoenix, and easily accessible from public transport routes, GateWay Community College is a fully-accredited healthcare training institute that offers associate degree and certificate programs in Registered Nursing, as well as a wide range of other nursing programs, including Nursing Assistant (NA) & Practical Nursing (LPN) options. At GateWay, we educate more nurses each year than any other college in Arizona.
Since 1968, GateWay Community College has built a legacy of innovation, pioneering vision and responsiveness to the needs of our community. We are an institution of higher education, providing effective, accessible and responsive educational services in a multicultural environment resulting in student development and success. We seek to develop opportunities that are innovative and responsive to the diverse learning needs of the changing community, and GateWay is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Associate Degree & Certificate Programs in Registered Nursing
- Nurse Assisting (NA) Certificate Program
- Practical Nursing Certificate (LPN) Program (including Fast-Track option)
Nursing Continuing Education Short Programs, including:
- Basic Critical Care
- Advanced Critical Care
- IV Therapy and Medical Skills
- Emergency Room Nursing
- Physical Assessment
- School Health Assisting
- School Nurse Certification
Situated in Coolidge, AZ, Central Arizona College is a public community college in Pinal County that offers a range of Certificate and Associate Degree programs in healthcare fields that include Practical Nursing, Pharmacy Technician, Massage Therapy, Health Information Technology, and more.
Healthcare is one of the fastest growing professions in America today. In response to this growth, CAC developed our Allied Health Program in 1994. The program offers a range of different specialties and will continue to add specialties as needed. Most specialties are for entry-level positions in the health field which have the potential for further advancement and have full benefits.
Our strategic goal is to ensure broad access to high-quality healthcare educational programs, services and training opportunities for Pinal County residents.
Central Arizona College currently has three campuses, Signal Peak campus in Coolidge, Aravaipa campus in Winkelman, and Superstition Mountain campus, in Apache Junction. Central Arizona College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).