Admissions to medical schools in Mesa AZ: Allied health training in Phoenix area, certified nurse assistant (CNA) classes. Phlebotomy technician certification, pharmacy tech program in Maricopa County AZ, close to Tempe, Gilbert, Chandler, Scottsdale AZ..
Western Career Training: Situated in Mesa AZ, 30 minutes east of Phoenix, Western Career Training Center offers a range of allied health training programs. Study options include Phlebotomy Technician, Pharmacy Technician, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Caregiver, CPR & First Aid.
Western Career Training’s mission is to change the futures of our students and their families by offering high quality, hands-on, career training at affordable prices.
Experienced & Professional Staff: At Western Career Training we hire instructors that are experts in the field that they teach. This gives you the opportunity to learn from those with years of real-world experience in your future career.
Focus on Getting Employment: We look closely at the requirements for the state and national exams and have curriculum developed to train you effectively and efficiently for your goal- to pass the exams and get to work. We do this at a fraction of the cost and time of other schools.
Western Career Training Center’s healthcare training programs are certified by an agency in the State of Arizona so students can get the training they need, with the preparation necessary to begin work as soon as they successfully meet all requirements for their field.
• Earn spray tan certification in Arizona with onsite or online classes with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of sunless tanning training in the United States.
• Our 1-day spray tan certification programs in Phoenix are held regularly in a leading hotel.
• Our comprehensive courses are designed for total beginners to the spray tanning industry as well as beauty professionals with some experience who want to improve their skills.
• We also offer convenient and flexible spray tan training online which can be studied from your own home or workplace in Tucson, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Gilbert and throughout Arizona and nationwide.
• After you have completed your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate.
• All of our onsite and online courses come with a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, host mobile spray tan parties or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Our students include mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, salon professionals, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
Student Review: "I now know how to choose the right color and how to apply it. That's also why Aviva Labs products are a good choice." • Holly, Spray Tan Consultant
Located in the Peoria suburb of Phoenix, AZ, MedStar Academy is an Arizona State Board-approved school of nursing that offers a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program that runs from 6-8 weeks at our Peoria campus. In addition, we also provide certified Care Giver, CPR, and First Aid classes. Upon completion of our CNA program, we register our students to sit for a state exam on-siteat our campus.
Our class programs boast flexible and convenient class times that include Day, Evening, and Weekend scheduling - designed with study time in mind. Our instructors have an average of 30+ years experience in the field, and our clinical setting offers comprehensive and varied learning experiences.
MedStar Academy is an approved State Board of Arizona License Exam site, which means you can take your CNA Exam immediately upon completion of the course. Statistics show that students score 17 - 20% higher on exams when taken immediately at the school site.
CNA class requirements and clinical experiences are directed and approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Approved by the Arizona State Board
- 6 - 8 week CNA course
- Day, Evening & Weekend scheduling available
- Flexible study time
- Experienced instructors
- Clinical setting
- Gain valuable experience
- Sit your CNA exam on-site
Other Healthcare Programs:
- Care Giver Program
- CPR & First Aid Program
Conveniently located in East downtown Phoenix, and easily accessible from public transport routes, GateWay Community College is a fully-accredited healthcare training institute that offers associate degree and certificate programs in Registered Nursing, as well as a wide range of other nursing programs, including Nursing Assistant (NA) & Practical Nursing (LPN) options. At GateWay, we educate more nurses each year than any other college in Arizona.
Since 1968, GateWay Community College has built a legacy of innovation, pioneering vision and responsiveness to the needs of our community. We are an institution of higher education, providing effective, accessible and responsive educational services in a multicultural environment resulting in student development and success. We seek to develop opportunities that are innovative and responsive to the diverse learning needs of the changing community, and GateWay is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Associate Degree & Certificate Programs in Registered Nursing
- Nurse Assisting (NA) Certificate Program
- Practical Nursing Certificate (LPN) Program (including Fast-Track option)
Nursing Continuing Education Short Programs, including:
- Basic Critical Care
- Advanced Critical Care
- IV Therapy and Medical Skills
- Emergency Room Nursing
- Physical Assessment
- School Health Assisting
- School Nurse Certification
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Arizona, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Situated in Coolidge, AZ, Central Arizona College is a public community college in Pinal County that offers a range of Certificate and Associate Degree programs in healthcare fields that include Practical Nursing, Pharmacy Technician, Massage Therapy, Health Information Technology, and more.
Healthcare is one of the fastest growing professions in America today. In response to this growth, CAC developed our Allied Health Program in 1994. The program offers a range of different specialties and will continue to add specialties as needed. Most specialties are for entry-level positions in the health field which have the potential for further advancement and have full benefits.
Our strategic goal is to ensure broad access to high-quality healthcare educational programs, services and training opportunities for Pinal County residents.
Central Arizona College currently has three campuses, Signal Peak campus in Coolidge, Aravaipa campus in Winkelman, and Superstition Mountain campus, in Apache Junction. Central Arizona College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Arizona, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.