Makeup schools in Downtown Los Angeles CA: Professional makeup artist training & certification programs, evening makeup classes. Beauty career training in the LA County area of Southern California, close to Chinatown, Westlake and the Santa Monica/ San Bernardino freeways.
All About FACE Academy: The All About FACE Academy is a private makeup school based in Culver City, just 10 minutes south of Downtown Los Angeles.
Our cutting edge facility is conveniently located in downtown Los Angeles near major freeways such as the Santa Ana Freeway and the Santa Monica Freeway.
We're surrounded by lots of great restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, photography studios, theaters, and great shopping! Our private academy has modern makeup stations designed for advanced training.
Online Candle Making Classes for California, U.S. & global students
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in California with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in California, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA
The Hollywood Dance Camp is the ultimate dance experience for those who live, and breath to dance!
We offer specialized 8-day and 14-day dance camps throughout the year to beginner to advanced level students from all countries (ages 16+).
With classes taking place in some of Hollywood's most famous dance studios (Millennium, Debbie Reynolds, The Edge), we offer dancers the unique experience to elevate their dance skills to an entire new level in the entertainment capital of the world!
Dancing in North Hollywood means that you will be dancing at some of the most famous dance studios in the world and take classes from world renowned choreographers who are responsible for the hottest music videos of today.
Welcome to your dream, welcome to the Hollywood Dance Camp!
8 and 14-Day Year-round & Summer Dance Camp Programs:
- Open to students from all countries at all dance levels (ages 16+)
- Unlimited dance classes at Hollywood's top dance studios
- Master dance classes
- Special dance seminars
- Accommodation and breakfast
- Fun activities and nights out
- Excursions to Santa Monica beach, Universal Studios, and more.
- Dance styles include Hip-Hop, Popping, Ballet, Belly Dancing, Jazz, House, and more.
We believe that the best education is one where a student not only hears and sees the concepts but practices and practices under the direct supervision of a trained instructor. That is why we keep a small class size and maintain a favorable student to teacher ratio at all times. The tools, materials, insight, and instruction to learn are readily available to students.
Focus and self-expression are key. Blush School of Makeup teaches its disciplines differently from other schools; instead, our passion and expertise are in makeup and makeup only. We foster the growth of each artist’s passion, from stage to bridal, we ensure that they are ready to freelance as a professional the day they graduate. The proof is in the caliber of our graduate artists.
The Lankershim Arts Center is an all-inclusive arts facility located in the heart of North Hollywood in the NoHo Arts District of Los Angeles. For the past 10 years, the Center has been operated by The Other Side of the Hill Productions, Inc., a registered not-for-profit company, providing quality theatre, fine art and various arts programs including acting classes for adults and kids.
The Center is home to the award-winning Road Theatre Company, NoHo Gallery LA and many arts programs geared to the growing NoHo arts community. Built circa 1939 as a Department of Water & Power Building, the Lankershim Arts Center was renovated and transformed into an arts center by the Department of Cultural Affairs of the City of Los Angeles. It is now a registered cultural landmark.
Theatre Program; Fine Art Programs; Various Arts Programs. Weekend & Evening classes include Developing a Script in Progress; Vocal Coaching and Marketing for Your Professional Career; The Brass Tacks of Acting.
Conveniently located in the Hollywood area, Kimberley Bosso Makeup School Los Angeles is a private make-up artist school providing quality make-up artist training programs to novices, aspiring make up artists and professionals alike.
One of the most sought-after celebrity make-up artists in LA, Kimberly Bosso offers 6-day and 4-day intensive certificate courses, and a 1-day intensive course in Make up Artist Training.
Students of Kimberley Bosso's affordable 6-day and 4-day intensive make up training courses are awarded with a professional certificate upon completion.
This certificate will prepare you for an exciting career in the make-up industry. So get ready to learn some serious makeup skills and be on your way to a wonderful new profession!
Kimberley Bosso's make-up classes are held in Hollywood, close to CBS Studios. Sunset Boulevard is situated close to Bel-Air, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Holmby Hills and Pacific Palisades, and runs along the northern boundary of UCLA Westwood campus.
Student Testimonial: "Not only did I get the results I was wanting from Kimberley's course, but just learning the airbrushing alone was worth the entire course. It was definitely worth the investment!" - Sara Malek, Austin TX
MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print, Los Angeles
Courses / Programs
Located in Hollywood, just north-west of Downtown Los Angeles, MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is the creation of world-renowned makeup artist and author Margaret Kimura. MKC Academy provides a unique experience for novices, students and professionals who want a makeup school to help them excel in in the beauty makeup industry, in Fashion, Film, Television, Runway and Print.
Known for excellence, MKC Academy, a State of California-approved institution, offers makeup courses in beauty, special FX makeup, fantasy, avante garde and airbrushing. MKC also offers a Hair Styling School with courses in celebrity and print hair styling for fashion, runway and television.
Ideally situated in the heart of the entertainment industry of Hollywood on Seneca Avenue (just off Glendale Boulevard and close to the Golden State Freeway), MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is just a short drive from Universal Studios, Warner Bros., Disney Studios and the world-famous Hollywood sign, and within easy reach of neighborhoods such as West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Oakwood, Burbank, Pasadena and Alhambra.
- The Works-Makeup & Hair program (504 clock hours)
- Master's Makeup Artistry program (343 clock hours)
- Professional Makeup Artistry program (147 clock hours)
- Professional Hairstyling program (140 clock hours)
- Short Makeup Courses
- Short Hair Styling Courses
- Makeup Workshops
- MKC Internship Program