Hult International Business School: Hult International Business School (formerly known as the Arthur D. Little School of Management) is a top-ranked business school with operations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, offering several business-related degree programs, including undergraduate, MBA, and Master degrees.
Located in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts Boston University School of Management, offer a flexible Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program with ten managerial disciplines as well as Executive Masters in Business Administration and other postgraduate options. At Boston University School of Management, our greatest distinction arises from this fusing of the art, science, and technology of business, a comprehensive approach essential for effective organizational leadership.
If you earn your degree at Boston University School of Management, you’ll undoubtedly benefit from our high rankings—The Financial Times has named BU the # 1 MBA program in the U.S. for alumni career progress, twice in the past four years.
At Boston University School of Management, we take very seriously our responsibility to train and educate leaders who will beneficially impact all those touched by their work. We do that through a unique and demanding curriculum. And we do it in the heart of Boston, one of the world’s hubs of entrepreneurship and technical innovation. Boston University itself is globally-focused, with a dynamic international student body.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Business Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (10 managerial disciplines including International Management, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Law, Entrepreneurship)
- Executive Masters in Business Administration
- Masters and PhD in Mathematical Finance
- Masters in Investment Management
- Doctor of Business Administration...
• Conveniently situated in the exclusive and historical Beacon Hill area in Boston, we provide high-quality English language courses to adult and junior international students from around the world.
• Taught by university-educated and experienced native English speakers, NSL Mondial's English classes are offered at 10 levels - from complete beginner to advanced. You will be placed in the class that best suits your current level.
• We guarantee small class sizes (average of 9 students and maximum of 12 students). This ensures that you get the individual attention and class participation you need to improve your English quickly.
• Home of American independence and the birth of a nation, Boston is an exciting place to explore and an ideal place to learn or perfect your English.
• You can cross the river to Cambridge and pay a visit to Harvard University, or walk the Greenway which extends from the financial district to the harbor. Take a tour through history by walking the Red Brick Line, or visit one of the many museums and galleries Boston has to offer.
• Established in 1978, our English language school provides excellent student support services along with a warm and caring atmosphere.
• You will also participate in many fun activities each week, as well as excursions in the community.
• NSL Mondial also offers English summer camps in Boston for children and teenagers (ages 7-17).
• Intensive English program (30 hours per week)
• Semi-Intensive English Plus program (24 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive / Part-time English program (20 lessons per week)
• IELTS exam preparation course
• Cambridge CAE (Certificate in Advanced English) exam preparation
• Business English classes for professionals, executives
• Homestay program / live with American host family
ESL Programs for Juniors:
• English language camps in Boston for children and teenagers (ages 7-17)
Located in Ithaca NY, Cornell University's Johnson School is one of the Top-Rated MBA schools of management in the U.S. We provide a One-year Accelerated MBA program to qualified individuals. Our Accelerated MBA program begins with an intensive 10-week summer term that covers orientation, core courses, leadership and professional development work. Remaining core courses are completed in the fall semester, along with a semester-long management practicum and a two-week internship. Electives are taken during the spring semester.
The Johnson School recognizes Accelerated MBA participants' previous graduate work by granting 15 course credits toward the 60 required for an MBA. Accelerated MBAs graduate with the broad business knowledge base and 21st century leadership skills they need to deliver real impact - today and tomorrow.
Cornell is the federal land-grant institution of New York State, a private endowed university, a member of the Ivy League/Ancient Eight, and a partner of the State University of New York. Ithaca is a small but cosmopolitan city about 60 miles southwest of Syracuse, in the scenic Finger Lakes region of central New York State.
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), located in Worcester (1 hour from Boston), Massachusetts, is a private university offering undergraduate degree programs in academic fields including Science, Engineering, Technology, Management, Social Science, Humanities & Arts, and more. Degrees awarded include Bachelor of Arts (BA), and Bachelor of Science (BS) degrees.
WPI's curriculum is innovative and practical. Traditional subjects are taught in nontraditional ways, and new programs are driven by real-world demand. No two students follow the same course - you're encouraged to explore topics that interest you the most.
Students are encouraged to pursue an academic Minor to complement their Major Area of Study. Similar to Majors, a set of minors has been developed and approved by faculty, while the opportunity to initiate other Minor Programs with approval of a sponsoring group of faculty advisors also exists.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
The Brandeis International Business School (IBS) at Brandeis University in Waltham, Middlesex County, Massachusetts is located 10 miles from Boston. The school's teaching addresses three core areas: management, finance and economic policy. Each is taught within the context of the global economy and against the background of international interdependence.
We offer special degree programs in partnership with other colleges and universities - including a dual degree with Paris Dauphine University - and seasonal short-term executive programs for international executives and policy-makers.
All students are required to have or acquire international experience and knowledge of a language other than English. IBS has exchange relationships with 20 universities and schools of business in Europe, Asia, and South America.