Hult International Business School: Hult International Business School (formerly known as the Arthur D. Little School of Management) is a top-ranked business school with operations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, offering several business-related degree programs, including undergraduate, MBA, and Master degrees.
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
• Established in 1986 and registered with the Ministry of Education (Singapore) since 1987, JE Educational College conducts Business, Accountancy, IT and Language courses with the objective of providing high quality education and service to our partners and valued customers.
• JE is an internationally-accredited career training school offering LCCI (London Chamber of Commerce and Industry) and ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) Certificate and Diploma courses to both students from Singapore and international students.
• In addition, we provide a range of Logistics courses and English language programs.
• JE was awarded the CaseTrust for Education Accreditation in 2005, and as EduTrust Certified school, we can apply the Student Pass for international students who wish to study at our school.
• Our lecturers are registered with the Council for Private Education, Singapore, and all possess professional graduate qualifications, and have been selected for their rich teaching experience, and their high level of professional commitment and caring.
Why JE Educational College is a great school to study at:
• Compliance with regulations
• EduTrust – A quality assurance mark
• Quality trademark and polices
• Protected fees, with flexible fees payment
• Academic support
• Academic and Examination Boards
• Achievements of students
• Safe and healthy environment/ premises
• Facilities and infrastructure
• Convenient location
• Preparatory course for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Examination
Business Management / Accounting Courses: • Hospitality Management
• Certificate / Diploma / Adv. Diploma / Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
• Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
• Diploma in Accounting
At Suffolk University, in the heart of historic Boston, we offer you a world of opportunity. Our students come from across the nation, and around the world. Suffolk University is known for its attention to teaching and the personal regard between faculty and students. The University offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in more than 70 areas of study including Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Psychology, English Language, and more.
We also provide educational opportunities at satellite campuses elsewhere in Massachusetts; and undergraduate opportunities at Suffolk University Madrid in Spain; and Suffolk University Dakar, in Senegal.
At Suffolk University you will find a full range of financial aid programs to help fund your education. Funding is offered in the form of grants/scholarships, loans and employment and is available to full and part-time students.
We are accredited by the following accrediting commissions and agencies: the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), AACSB– International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, and more.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), located in Worcester (1 hour from Boston), Massachusetts, is a private university offering undergraduate degree programs in academic fields including Science, Engineering, Technology, Management, Social Science, Humanities & Arts, and more. Degrees awarded include Bachelor of Arts (BA), and Bachelor of Science (BS) degrees.
WPI's curriculum is innovative and practical. Traditional subjects are taught in nontraditional ways, and new programs are driven by real-world demand. No two students follow the same course - you're encouraged to explore topics that interest you the most.
Students are encouraged to pursue an academic Minor to complement their Major Area of Study. Similar to Majors, a set of minors has been developed and approved by faculty, while the opportunity to initiate other Minor Programs with approval of a sponsoring group of faculty advisors also exists.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Located in the heart of Upstate New York's Tech Valley, the Lally School of Management & Technology is the business school at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. We offering MBA, Executive MBA, Masters Degree and Ph.D. programs, as well as a variety of Master of Science degrees. Based in Troy, New York (less than 3 hours from Boston and New York City), Lally has been recognized globally for its expertise in innovation with focus on the areas of technological entrepreneurship and finance.
At Lally, we develop aspiring business leaders who have a passion for innovation with the ability to work across business functions. Our programs are built around the themes of innovation, technology, and entrepreneurship in the global economy.
Lally graduates technically sophisticated business leaders who are prepared to guide their organizations in the integration of technology for new products, businesses, and systems. The Lally MBA program prepares business leaders with the skills that are essential for meeting the real-world challenges of running a business in today’s global economy.
Undergraduate & Graduate Business Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Full-time MBA
- Accelerated MBA
- Evening MBA
- Executive MBA
- Master of Science (MS) in Management
- M.S. in Financial Engineering and Risk Analytics
- M.S. in Technology Commercialization and Entrepreneurship
- Doctoral (Ph.D.) Program in Management
The Brandeis International Business School (IBS) at Brandeis University in Waltham, Middlesex County, Massachusetts is located 10 miles from Boston. The school's teaching addresses three core areas: management, finance and economic policy. Each is taught within the context of the global economy and against the background of international interdependence.
We offer special degree programs in partnership with other colleges and universities - including a dual degree with Paris Dauphine University - and seasonal short-term executive programs for international executives and policy-makers.
All students are required to have or acquire international experience and knowledge of a language other than English. IBS has exchange relationships with 20 universities and schools of business in Europe, Asia, and South America.