Hult International Business School: Hult International Business School (formerly known as the Arthur D. Little School of Management) is a top-ranked business school with operations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, offering several business-related degree programs, including undergraduate, MBA, and Master degrees.
Located in Ithaca NY, Cornell University's Johnson School is one of the Top-Rated MBA schools of management in the U.S. We provide a One-year Accelerated MBA program to qualified individuals. Our Accelerated MBA program begins with an intensive 10-week summer term that covers orientation, core courses, leadership and professional development work. Remaining core courses are completed in the fall semester, along with a semester-long management practicum and a two-week internship. Electives are taken during the spring semester.
The Johnson School recognizes Accelerated MBA participants' previous graduate work by granting 15 course credits toward the 60 required for an MBA. Accelerated MBAs graduate with the broad business knowledge base and 21st century leadership skills they need to deliver real impact - today and tomorrow.
Cornell is the federal land-grant institution of New York State, a private endowed university, a member of the Ivy League/Ancient Eight, and a partner of the State University of New York. Ithaca is a small but cosmopolitan city about 60 miles southwest of Syracuse, in the scenic Finger Lakes region of central New York State.
The Brandeis International Business School (IBS) at Brandeis University in Waltham, Middlesex County, Massachusetts is located 10 miles from Boston. The school's teaching addresses three core areas: management, finance and economic policy. Each is taught within the context of the global economy and against the background of international interdependence.
We offer special degree programs in partnership with other colleges and universities - including a dual degree with Paris Dauphine University - and seasonal short-term executive programs for international executives and policy-makers.
All students are required to have or acquire international experience and knowledge of a language other than English. IBS has exchange relationships with 20 universities and schools of business in Europe, Asia, and South America.
• Get full certification as a spray tan consultant with onsite classes offered by Aviva Spray Tanning Academy in Wilmington, Middlesex County MA (just 23 minutes north of Boston).
• Suitable for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals, our 1-day spray tan certification programs equip you with the knowledge and practical skills you need to make your business dream a reality.
• Our spray tan training is also available online for students throughout Massachusetts and nationwide. Study from the comfort of your own home or workplace with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Whether you would like to start a successful spray tanning business, improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business,or add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, the Education Team at the world’s first spray tan training academy will teach you everything you need for your spray tan business to succeed.
• With the longest-running spray tan classes in the world, Aviva provides the collective knowledge of thousands of master estheticians and spray tan artists, and an unparalleled level of marketing expertise.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use."
• Rachel, indigo Salon & Day Spa, Lowell MA
Located in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts Boston University School of Management, offer a flexible Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program with ten managerial disciplines as well as Executive Masters in Business Administration and other postgraduate options. At Boston University School of Management, our greatest distinction arises from this fusing of the art, science, and technology of business, a comprehensive approach essential for effective organizational leadership.
If you earn your degree at Boston University School of Management, you’ll undoubtedly benefit from our high rankings—The Financial Times has named BU the # 1 MBA program in the U.S. for alumni career progress, twice in the past four years.
At Boston University School of Management, we take very seriously our responsibility to train and educate leaders who will beneficially impact all those touched by their work. We do that through a unique and demanding curriculum. And we do it in the heart of Boston, one of the world’s hubs of entrepreneurship and technical innovation. Boston University itself is globally-focused, with a dynamic international student body.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Business Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (10 managerial disciplines including International Management, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Law, Entrepreneurship)
- Executive Masters in Business Administration
- Masters and PhD in Mathematical Finance
- Masters in Investment Management
- Doctor of Business Administration...
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
Located in the heart of Upstate New York's Tech Valley, the Lally School of Management & Technology is the business school at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. We offering MBA, Executive MBA, Masters Degree and Ph.D. programs, as well as a variety of Master of Science degrees. Based in Troy, New York (less than 3 hours from Boston and New York City), Lally has been recognized globally for its expertise in innovation with focus on the areas of technological entrepreneurship and finance.
At Lally, we develop aspiring business leaders who have a passion for innovation with the ability to work across business functions. Our programs are built around the themes of innovation, technology, and entrepreneurship in the global economy.
Lally graduates technically sophisticated business leaders who are prepared to guide their organizations in the integration of technology for new products, businesses, and systems. The Lally MBA program prepares business leaders with the skills that are essential for meeting the real-world challenges of running a business in today’s global economy.
Undergraduate & Graduate Business Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Full-time MBA
- Accelerated MBA
- Evening MBA
- Executive MBA
- Master of Science (MS) in Management
- M.S. in Financial Engineering and Risk Analytics
- M.S. in Technology Commercialization and Entrepreneurship
- Doctoral (Ph.D.) Program in Management