Business schools / MBA in New England: Graduate business programs in Boston MA area, masters degrees & doctoral studies in international economics, finance & management, International business college in Waltham, Middlesex County MA.
Brandeis International Business School, Boston: Situated in Waltham, Middlesex County, Massachusetts (just 10 miles from Boston), The Brandeis International Business School (IBS) at Brandeis University provide a range of Graduate Degree programs in a variety of Business & Management fields: The school's teaching addresses three core areas: management, finance and economic policy. Each is taught within the context of the global economy and against the background of international interdependence.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Graduate Business / Management Degree Programs: - MBA
- MA in International Economics and Finance - PhD in International Economics and Finance
- Master of Science in Finance
Undergraduate Programs at IBS: IBS is a professional graduate school of business, economics, and finance, but offers a few undergraduate programs in conjunction with the School of Arts and Sciences and the Brandeis Department of Economics.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Established in 1986 and registered with the Ministry of Education (Singapore) since 1987, JE Educational College conducts Business, Accountancy, IT and Language courses with the objective of providing high quality education and service to our partners and valued customers.
• JE is an internationally-accredited career training school offering LCCI (London Chamber of Commerce and Industry) and ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) Certificate and Diploma courses to both students from Singapore and international students.
• In addition, we provide a range of Logistics courses and English language programs.
• JE was awarded the CaseTrust for Education Accreditation in 2005, and as EduTrust Certified school, we can apply the Student Pass for international students who wish to study at our school.
• Our lecturers are registered with the Council for Private Education, Singapore, and all possess professional graduate qualifications, and have been selected for their rich teaching experience, and their high level of professional commitment and caring.
Why JE Educational College is a great school to study at:
• Compliance with regulations
• EduTrust – A quality assurance mark
• Quality trademark and polices
• Protected fees, with flexible fees payment
• Academic support
• Academic and Examination Boards
• Achievements of students
• Safe and healthy environment/ premises
• Facilities and infrastructure
• Convenient location
• Preparatory course for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Examination
Business Management / Accounting Courses: • Hospitality Management
• Certificate / Diploma / Adv. Diploma / Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
• Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
• Diploma in Accounting
Located in the heart of Upstate New York's Tech Valley, the Lally School of Management & Technology is the business school at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. We offering MBA, Executive MBA, Masters Degree and Ph.D. programs, as well as a variety of Master of Science degrees. Based in Troy, New York (less than 3 hours from Boston and New York City), Lally has been recognized globally for its expertise in innovation with focus on the areas of technological entrepreneurship and finance.
At Lally, we develop aspiring business leaders who have a passion for innovation with the ability to work across business functions. Our programs are built around the themes of innovation, technology, and entrepreneurship in the global economy.
Lally graduates technically sophisticated business leaders who are prepared to guide their organizations in the integration of technology for new products, businesses, and systems. The Lally MBA program prepares business leaders with the skills that are essential for meeting the real-world challenges of running a business in today’s global economy.
Undergraduate & Graduate Business Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Full-time MBA
- Accelerated MBA
- Evening MBA
- Executive MBA
- Master of Science (MS) in Management
- M.S. in Financial Engineering and Risk Analytics
- M.S. in Technology Commercialization and Entrepreneurship
- Doctoral (Ph.D.) Program in Management
John F. Welch College of Business, Sacred Heart University
Courses / Programs
The John F. Welch College of Business at Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, Connecticut is an accredited business school offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs. The John F. Welch College of Business offers a combined Bachelor of Science and Master of Business Administration (BS/MBA) program which allows a student to obtain a BS degree and an MBA in 5 years, rather than the six or more years normally required.
Graduate Business Certificate programs are also offered to students who would like to specialize in an area of business without pursuing a full graduate degree or to those who already have a master's degree and would like to upgrade their skills.
The John F. Welch College of Business at Sacred Heart University has earned accreditation by the AACSB International – the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Science / MBA (BS/MBA) dual degree program
- Master of Science in Digital Marketing
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
Graduate Business Certificates:
- Corporate Finance
- International Business
- Global Investments
Located in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts Boston University School of Management, offer a flexible Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program with ten managerial disciplines as well as Executive Masters in Business Administration and other postgraduate options. At Boston University School of Management, our greatest distinction arises from this fusing of the art, science, and technology of business, a comprehensive approach essential for effective organizational leadership.
If you earn your degree at Boston University School of Management, you’ll undoubtedly benefit from our high rankings—The Financial Times has named BU the # 1 MBA program in the U.S. for alumni career progress, twice in the past four years.
At Boston University School of Management, we take very seriously our responsibility to train and educate leaders who will beneficially impact all those touched by their work. We do that through a unique and demanding curriculum. And we do it in the heart of Boston, one of the world’s hubs of entrepreneurship and technical innovation. Boston University itself is globally-focused, with a dynamic international student body.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Business Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (10 managerial disciplines including International Management, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Law, Entrepreneurship)
- Executive Masters in Business Administration
- Masters and PhD in Mathematical Finance
- Masters in Investment Management
- Doctor of Business Administration...
Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), located in Worcester (1 hour from Boston), Massachusetts, is a private university offering undergraduate degree programs in academic fields including Science, Engineering, Technology, Management, Social Science, Humanities & Arts, and more. Degrees awarded include Bachelor of Arts (BA), and Bachelor of Science (BS) degrees.
WPI's curriculum is innovative and practical. Traditional subjects are taught in nontraditional ways, and new programs are driven by real-world demand. No two students follow the same course - you're encouraged to explore topics that interest you the most.
Students are encouraged to pursue an academic Minor to complement their Major Area of Study. Similar to Majors, a set of minors has been developed and approved by faculty, while the opportunity to initiate other Minor Programs with approval of a sponsoring group of faculty advisors also exists.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Since 1964, Hult International Business School has been striving to deliver a practical business education with curricula designed by business leaders and taught by world class faculty with hands-on business experience.
Hult is the world’s most international business school; students work alongside peers from over 140 nationalities who collectively speak 105 languages. Through its unique Global Rotation program, students have the opportunity to study in Hult’s locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, offering an unrivaled global perspective. The Financial Times and The Economist consistently rank Hult in the Top 100 Business Schools in the world.
Hult International Business School is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and the Association of MBAs (AMBA). Our accredited degree programs have also been recognized and applauded by the British Accreditations Council of Independent Further and Higher Education.