Trade schools in Modesto CA: Tech college in Central Valley offering vocational training & certification programs in automotive technology, maintenance, welding & industrial refrigeration. Career school providing day & evening classes in Stanislaus County, Northern CA.
Modesto Technical College: Based in Modesto, just 1.5 hours from San Francisco, Modesto Technical College is one of the top vocational training career schools in California's Central Valley. We provide a range of technical / trade courses in fields that include Automotive Technology, Maintenance, Welding, and Industrial Refrigeration. Modesto Technical College strives to provide excellence in technical and business education for the community of individuals it serves. The institution maintains excellence in classroom, laboratory, and equipment as well as in curricula, staff, and faculty.
Located in Sacramento, in California's Central Valley, MTI College is an accredited junior college offering Diploma & Associate Degree Programs in the fields of information technology, law, business, health care, and cosmetology. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). With its small class sizes, personalized attention, and instructors with real world experience, MTI is ready to help you reach your employment goals.
From its beginning, MTI established itself as the Sacramento area's leader in training individuals for successful careers. No other Sacramento area college has experienced the achievements that have become common to MTI. MTI has been voted the area's Best Vocational College, supporting its reputation for offering superior career training and education. MTI is also one of a select few colleges in the nation to have earned an American Bar Association (ABA) approval for its paralegal program.
- Accounting Technician
- Administrative Office Professional
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Technical Support Specialist (A+)
- IT Network Administrator
Associate Degree Programs:
- Business Administration Degree
- IT Network Administration
- Paralegal Studies
- OnlinePlus Paralegal Program
Musicians Institute - Audio Engineering Programs, Los Angeles
Courses / Programs
Musicians Institute (MI) provides an innovative education that prepares graduates for creative and professional careers in the contemporary music industry. Our unique campus is located in the center of Hollywood, Los Angeles, in Southern California. MI offers a wide range of degrees and certificate programs in the field of contemporary music, including Audio Engineering degree programs, musical instrument performance programs, and more.
MI's Audio Engineering programs prepare graduates for careers in the professional recording industry by providing in-depth training in the essential techniques of recording as well as hands-on experience in state-of-the-art studios. All programs feature world-class studio facilities. Track, overdub and mix in first-rate studios featuring industry-standard equipment including Neve, SSL, DigiDesign, Neumann and more.
We also offer day & night schedules with 24-hour lab access. A choice of schedules and quarterly starts provide working students with maximum flexibility. Practice, study, experiment, and record your musical projects at any time of the day or night using the latest Digidesign software and plug-ins.
Audio Engineering Certificate & Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Music in Performance, Minor in Audio Production
- Associate of Arts degree
- Certificate in Audio Engineering
- Certificate in Audio Engineering (Post-Production Audio)
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in California, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Located east of Beverly Hills, CA, Los Angeles ORT Technical Institute, affiliated with ORT Operations USA, is a Technical Vocational Facility dedicated to providing affordable, technology-based education to the community. Our Career Training Programs are designed to provide graduates with the training they need to secure jobs when they graduate. Categories include Business, Health & Medical, Technology & ESL. Employment Preparation courses are included in each program to ensure that our graduates are given the skills required to perform successfully in job interviews.
All technical programs taught at the school prepare graduates for high-demand occupations with proven career growth opportunities. Our students receive the necessary business and technical skills that lead to employment. Intensive programs are available morning, afternoon and evening.
Programs are designed with the assistance of our Industry Advisory Board who represent the area's business and industry. All curricula, equipment, computer software, books and materials are reviewed on a continuing basis to ensure their relevance in today's job market.
National College of Technical Instruction, Roseville
Courses / Programs
The National College of Technical Instruction (NCTI) is dedicated to the delivery of high-quality education in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in several locations in California as well as throughout the United States. The national headquarters for NCTI are located in Roseville in the metropolitan area of Sacramento, CA.
Since 1988, NCTI has been offering specialized instructional programs, including Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic, and other emergency services and critical care programs. During the 20 plus years we have been operating, we have developed a reputation for providing the highest quality, specialty education in the industry. We also offer a variety of continuing education (C.E.) courses to nurses, physicians, paramedics, EMT's and other health care professionals.
NCTI is nationally accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), and has grown into the largest paramedic training institution in the United States.
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Courses:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (CPR) Provider
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider
- EMT (Basic, Intermediate, Paramedic)
- Prehospital Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Medical Life Support Provider
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider
- Critical Care Transport-Paramedic
- National Registry Paramedic Preparation
- National Registry Skills Testing
- 12-lead EKG
With campuses in Northern & Southern California (Sacramento & Los Angeles), California Crane School is a crane operator training & certification school that provides written and practical training for students lookig to meet the Cal-OSHA 5006.1 standard. Courses last for 2.5 days, and as well as our on-site training, we also provide private classes available at your location. We do not just teach test preparation, we get candidates to understand the principles of crane operation.
We take a motivational and fun approach to the crane operator certification process, which results in some of the highest if not the highest pass rates on the written tests in the country. Our open enrollment crane operator certification classes are held two times a month, in northern and southern California. We have conducted over 100 classes around the country with well over 1000 candidates passing their written tests the first time around.