Vocational training in Los Angeles CA: Technical college offering degree programs in business management, accounting & digital media, diploma in medical assisting & pharmacy technician. Career school in Beverly Hills area, close to West Hollywood, Westwood, Bel Air, Culver City...
Los Angeles ORT College: Affiliated with ORT Operations USA, Los Angeles ORT College is a Technical Vocational Facility east of Beverly Hills CA that is dedicated to providing affordable technology based education to the community. Our Career Training Degree & Diploma Programs in Business, Computer Training, Healthcare & ESL fields are designed to provide graduates with the training they need to secure jobs when they graduate. Employment Preparation courses are included in each program to ensure that our graduates are given the skills required to perform successfully in job interviews.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Career Training Degree & Diploma Programs: - Accounting (Degree)
- Business Management (Degree)
- Computerized Accounting (Diploma)
- Administrative Assistant (Diploma)
- Medical Office Management (Degree)
- Medical Office Specialist (Diploma)
- Pharmacy Technician (Diploma)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Digital Media (Degree)
- CAD & Drafting (Diploma)
- Computer Graphics & Desktop Publishing (Diploma)
- ESL Program (Diploma)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Musicians Institute - Audio Engineering Programs, Los Angeles
Courses / Programs
Musicians Institute (MI) provides an innovative education that prepares graduates for creative and professional careers in the contemporary music industry. Our unique campus is located in the center of Hollywood, Los Angeles, in Southern California. MI offers a wide range of degrees and certificate programs in the field of contemporary music, including Audio Engineering degree programs, musical instrument performance programs, and more.
MI's Audio Engineering programs prepare graduates for careers in the professional recording industry by providing in-depth training in the essential techniques of recording as well as hands-on experience in state-of-the-art studios. All programs feature world-class studio facilities. Track, overdub and mix in first-rate studios featuring industry-standard equipment including Neve, SSL, DigiDesign, Neumann and more.
We also offer day & night schedules with 24-hour lab access. A choice of schedules and quarterly starts provide working students with maximum flexibility. Practice, study, experiment, and record your musical projects at any time of the day or night using the latest Digidesign software and plug-ins.
Audio Engineering Certificate & Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Music in Performance, Minor in Audio Production
- Associate of Arts degree
- Certificate in Audio Engineering
- Certificate in Audio Engineering (Post-Production Audio)
Situated in San Clemente CA, just 30 minutes south of Huntington Beach, CNG United is a nationally-recognized Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) training provider. Our CNG Certification training shows you how to install compressed natural gas vehicles. Whether you are a small automotive business wanting to offer CNG conversion installations, or a head mechanic of a large fleet, CNG United provides you the tools, information, and the supplies needed to hit the ground running in the growing field of CNG Conversion.
Our classes are designed to give you the hands on familiarity, knowledge, and confidence to successfully install CNG systems on your own. The course is nationally-recognized, offers the most current information and provides you with CNG certification.
CNG United shares your enthusiasm of learning more and becoming a leader in cleaner burning, cost effective, and alternative fuels. Our staff is dedicated to ensuring your success with professionalism and follow through.
Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Vehicle Conversion Training:
- High pressure cylinders
- Methods of construction
- Valves & PRD's
- Cylinder De-fueling
- Safety practices
- Fuel system components of CNG vehicles
- Conversion kit systems and tanks
- Aspirated kits
- Sequential port injection
- High pressure lines
- Learn kit installation from start to finish
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in California, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Based in Modesto, just 1.5 hours east of San Francisco, Modesto Technical College is one of the top vocational training career schools in California's Central Valley. We provide a range of courses in trade and technical fields that include Automotive Technology, Maintenance, Welding, and Industrial Refrigeration. Convenient morning, afternoon and evening classes are available, with small to medium size classes that will provide you with more personal attention.
Training for the beginner as well as the advanced technician is available. Modesto Technical College strives to provide excellence in technical and business education for the community of individuals it serves. The institution maintains excellence in classroom, laboratory, and equipment as well as in curricula, staff, and faculty.
Our training programs are designed to prepare the student for employment in the shortest time possible. To achieve this goal, course content is very structured and training includes job experience where practical. The primary mission of the institution is to provide technical and business related training programs to individuals wishing to enter the job market.
National College of Technical Instruction, Roseville
Courses / Programs
The National College of Technical Instruction (NCTI) is dedicated to the delivery of high-quality education in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in several locations in California as well as throughout the United States. The national headquarters for NCTI are located in Roseville in the metropolitan area of Sacramento, CA.
Since 1988, NCTI has been offering specialized instructional programs, including Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic, and other emergency services and critical care programs. During the 20 plus years we have been operating, we have developed a reputation for providing the highest quality, specialty education in the industry. We also offer a variety of continuing education (C.E.) courses to nurses, physicians, paramedics, EMT's and other health care professionals.
NCTI is nationally accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), and has grown into the largest paramedic training institution in the United States.
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Courses:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (CPR) Provider
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider
- EMT (Basic, Intermediate, Paramedic)
- Prehospital Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Medical Life Support Provider
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider
- Critical Care Transport-Paramedic
- National Registry Paramedic Preparation
- National Registry Skills Testing
- 12-lead EKG
Oklahoma City Community College (OCCC) offers Award Winning Programs.
The Professional Development Institute (PDI) was recognized as one of the top 20 workforce development centers in the United States by TrainingIndustry.com in 2013. OCCC was the first institution in the US to develop and implement a State CNG Certification Program for Oklahoma. They provide academic level CNG Conversion Certification Training for technicians wishing to convert their fleets or to increase your vehicle maintenance business and convert vehicles you currently service.