Vocational training in Los Angeles CA: Technical college offering degree programs in business management, accounting & digital media, diploma in medical assisting & pharmacy technician. Career school in Beverly Hills area, close to West Hollywood, Westwood, Bel Air, Culver City...
Los Angeles ORT College: Affiliated with ORT Operations USA, Los Angeles ORT College is a Technical Vocational Facility east of Beverly Hills CA that is dedicated to providing affordable technology based education to the community. Our Career Training Degree & Diploma Programs in Business, Computer Training, Healthcare & ESL fields are designed to provide graduates with the training they need to secure jobs when they graduate. Employment Preparation courses are included in each program to ensure that our graduates are given the skills required to perform successfully in job interviews.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Career Training Degree & Diploma Programs: - Accounting (Degree)
- Business Management (Degree)
- Computerized Accounting (Diploma)
- Administrative Assistant (Diploma)
- Medical Office Management (Degree)
- Medical Office Specialist (Diploma)
- Pharmacy Technician (Diploma)
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Digital Media (Degree)
- CAD & Drafting (Diploma)
- Computer Graphics & Desktop Publishing (Diploma)
- ESL Program (Diploma)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Sacramento, in California's Central Valley, MTI College is an accredited junior college offering Diploma & Associate Degree Programs in the fields of information technology, law, business, health care, and cosmetology. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). With its small class sizes, personalized attention, and instructors with real world experience, MTI is ready to help you reach your employment goals.
From its beginning, MTI established itself as the Sacramento area's leader in training individuals for successful careers. No other Sacramento area college has experienced the achievements that have become common to MTI. MTI has been voted the area's Best Vocational College, supporting its reputation for offering superior career training and education. MTI is also one of a select few colleges in the nation to have earned an American Bar Association (ABA) approval for its paralegal program.
- Accounting Technician
- Administrative Office Professional
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Technical Support Specialist (A+)
- IT Network Administrator
Associate Degree Programs:
- Business Administration Degree
- IT Network Administration
- Paralegal Studies
- OnlinePlus Paralegal Program
Situated in San Clemente CA, just 30 minutes south of Huntington Beach, CNG United is a nationally-recognized Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) training provider. Our CNG Certification training shows you how to install compressed natural gas vehicles. Whether you are a small automotive business wanting to offer CNG conversion installations, or a head mechanic of a large fleet, CNG United provides you the tools, information, and the supplies needed to hit the ground running in the growing field of CNG Conversion.
Our classes are designed to give you the hands on familiarity, knowledge, and confidence to successfully install CNG systems on your own. The course is nationally-recognized, offers the most current information and provides you with CNG certification.
CNG United shares your enthusiasm of learning more and becoming a leader in cleaner burning, cost effective, and alternative fuels. Our staff is dedicated to ensuring your success with professionalism and follow through.
Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Vehicle Conversion Training:
- High pressure cylinders
- Methods of construction
- Valves & PRD's
- Cylinder De-fueling
- Safety practices
- Fuel system components of CNG vehicles
- Conversion kit systems and tanks
- Aspirated kits
- Sequential port injection
- High pressure lines
- Learn kit installation from start to finish
National College of Technical Instruction, Roseville
Courses / Programs
The National College of Technical Instruction (NCTI) is dedicated to the delivery of high-quality education in the field of Emergency Medical Services (EMS) in several locations in California as well as throughout the United States. The national headquarters for NCTI are located in Roseville in the metropolitan area of Sacramento, CA.
Since 1988, NCTI has been offering specialized instructional programs, including Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic, and other emergency services and critical care programs. During the 20 plus years we have been operating, we have developed a reputation for providing the highest quality, specialty education in the industry. We also offer a variety of continuing education (C.E.) courses to nurses, physicians, paramedics, EMT's and other health care professionals.
NCTI is nationally accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), and has grown into the largest paramedic training institution in the United States.
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Courses:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (CPR) Provider
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Provider
- EMT (Basic, Intermediate, Paramedic)
- Prehospital Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Medical Life Support Provider
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider
- Critical Care Transport-Paramedic
- National Registry Paramedic Preparation
- National Registry Skills Testing
- 12-lead EKG
Oklahoma City Community College (OCCC) offers Award Winning Programs.
The Professional Development Institute (PDI) was recognized as one of the top 20 workforce development centers in the United States by TrainingIndustry.com in 2013. OCCC was the first institution in the US to develop and implement a State CNG Certification Program for Oklahoma. They provide academic level CNG Conversion Certification Training for technicians wishing to convert their fleets or to increase your vehicle maintenance business and convert vehicles you currently service.
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
Student Review: "SOCHI is a great place! If you are looking to to learn massage therapy or personal fitness - I definitely recommend. The staff is super organized and teachers are more than willing to help you out in and out of the classroom. Thanks again guys!" - Eric
Based in Modesto, just 1.5 hours east of San Francisco, Modesto Technical College is one of the top vocational training career schools in California's Central Valley. We provide a range of courses in trade and technical fields that include Automotive Technology, Maintenance, Welding, and Industrial Refrigeration. Convenient morning, afternoon and evening classes are available, with small to medium size classes that will provide you with more personal attention.
Training for the beginner as well as the advanced technician is available. Modesto Technical College strives to provide excellence in technical and business education for the community of individuals it serves. The institution maintains excellence in classroom, laboratory, and equipment as well as in curricula, staff, and faculty.
Our training programs are designed to prepare the student for employment in the shortest time possible. To achieve this goal, course content is very structured and training includes job experience where practical. The primary mission of the institution is to provide technical and business related training programs to individuals wishing to enter the job market.