MOSMA | Mid-Ocean School of Media Arts: Mid-Ocean School of Media Arts has been providing practical and intensive education in audio production for over 22 years. Founded on the basis of creating an environment which would educate students with the fundamentals of audio recording and encourage students to work in a creative and collaborative atmosphere with artists, producers, and recording engineers.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
MOSMA offers low student to teacher ratios in its courses and it aims for intimate classroom settings where learning is enhanced. In following its mandate of providing optimal learning conditions for its students, MOSMA continues to encompass a variety of teaching and learning strategies within its course structure.
Mid-Ocean School of Media Arts is a registered private vocational institution under The Private Vocational Institutions Act located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Our students come to us from across Canada and internationally.
Courses: AUDIO IN MEDIA
Full Time Audio Engineering - 1 year Diploma Programme
INTRODUCTION TO MULTI-TRACK RECORDING
Part Time Evening Course
INTRODUCTION TO MIXING & EDITING TECHNIQUES
Part Time Evening Course
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• With The Candle Academy, a leading candle making training provider, you can now learn to make beautiful candles from the comfort of your own home or studio in Canada or around the world.
• Taught by Gary Simmons from the UK - one of the top candle designers in the world - our distance learning candle making courses will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby.
• Offered through a combination of HD video demonstration, PDF files, email correspondence, and consultation with your instructor via Skype, our courses are for complete Beginners to Advanced level artists and design professionals.
• Gary Simmons also teaches on-site candle making courses at his school in Koh Samui, Thailand.
• Our unique and intensive distance learning candle making courses follow the same techniques and training methods as our face-to-face programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in person.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a profit and livelihood from this special profession.
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"It has been a privilege to learn from a master."
- Sam, Israel
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got."
- G. Woodard, USA
"I never imagined that candle making could be so exciting and challenging the course is full of information and helpful tips."
- Y. Tran, Brazil
Improve your art / design / architecture portfolio with private lessons from renowned art tutor Mr Rick Gee.
PortfolioPrep provides private, one to one portfolio preparation sessions and experienced guidance to Canadian and international students. Lessons are available online via Skype, and in the Greater Toronto Area of Southern Ontario, Canada.
Preparing a strong portfolio to demonstrate your artistic abilities is a critical part of your application to any art school or college around the world.
If you are looking to free your imagination with a career that involves a passion for creativity, LaSalle College Vancouver can provide you with the skills to launch your career. Students are able to follow their passions and satisfy their vision of design. We provide you with the knowledge and resources to push your limits, maximize your learning and fully develop your talent. We strive to stimulate the creative force of each student and prepare the student to meet the needs of the industry.
We offer Diploma programs in Fashion Design & Merchandising, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Animation, and Jewellery Design. Our aim is to provide our students with training to assist them to acquire the skills and techniques required in today's design industry.
Our small class sizes enhance the student’s learning opportunities and provide extensive student/instructor interaction. We provide a supportive, nurturing learning environment with industry experienced instructors. LaSalle College Vancouver is fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency of British Columbia.
At GLOW Academy in Mississauga, Toronto, and Kitchener, Ontario, we provide professional training in Makeup Artistry, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, and all areas of Aesthetics, including: Manicures, Pedicures, Waxing, Nails, Facials, Peels, Brow/Lash Tinting, Massage and Microdermabrasion.
Specialized makeup programs are also offered in Bridal, Fashion, TV/SFX and Fantasy makeup. We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
This allows our students to graduate with a resume full of experience and a complete portfolio book of their actual work as they embark on their career path.
Aesthetic students also have the opportunity to be scheduled into working at our “Beauty Lounge” to further hone their skill sets and confidence by servicing the general public.
Student Testimonial: "The teachers are great, very helpful and understanding. The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals.
I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."
- Samantha T, Hamilton, ON
Medi Aesthetics Institute of Canada (Edmonton Area)
Courses / Programs
Located just 15 kilometers east of Edmonton, in Sherwood Park AB, the Medi Aesthetics Institute of Canada is one of the top Medical Laser Training and Beauty Schools in Alberta for esthetics and cosmetology studies.
Our general Aesthetics Program, and Advanced Clinical Aesthetics Program are designed to give students a solid background in Aesthetic skills as well as Medi Aesthetics treatments like microdermabrasion, laser hair removal and skin rejuvenation. Our programs are taught with the top of the line equipment, skin care and mineral make-up.
We also have a school in Red Deer, Alberta, near the midpoint of the Calgary-Edmonton Corridor.
Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art, Toronto
Courses / Programs
• Whether you want to take the first step towards an exciting new career as a professional makeup artist, or want to learn new makeup skills for personal use, Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art in Toronto may be the perfect solution for you!
• Through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps, Sheriff Professional provides makeup artist bootcamps and private makeup classes in Toronto.
• Our mobile makeup classes are also available in the following cities in the Greater Toronto Area: Brampton; Mississauga; Vaughan; Etobicoke; London; Scarborough; Pickering; & Barrie ON. They are also offered in several other cities throughout Canada.
• Our flagship makeup school is situated in downtown Winnipeg MB.
• Suitable for complete beginners or beauty industry professionals who wish to offer additional services to their clients, our beauty and makeup workshops are taught by experienced and qualified instructors.
• Class sizes are kept small, and there is an emphasis on hands-on experience.
• Sheriff Professional offers financing to qualified students. We pass along employment opportunities to our graduates.
• "This class was well worth every cent. I landed my job doing what I love to do - makeup. I would not have gotten the foot in if I did not show up prepared with my portfolio and new skills. Thanks to all the instructors and staff at Sheriff Professional." Cindy