Community colleges in San Francisco Bay Area, CA: RN nursing programs, associate degree in business, culinary arts, hospitality studies, computer science, health care technology, travel & tourism, dental assisting certificate, English language courses for international students, undergraduate education in CA State.
City College of San Francisco: City College of San Francisco (CCSF), located in the San Francisco Bay Area, Northern California, on the West Coast of America, is an accredited two-year community college offering Certificate and Associate degree programs to both national and international students. Students attend City College for a variety of reasons. You can earn a degree or certificate, earn the credits needed to transfer to a four-year college or university, advance your career and gain basic skills. Whatever your goals or needs, becoming a City College student will help you meet them. City College of San Francisco is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of School and Colleges (WASC), an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council on Postsecondary Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education.
City College is located on 11 campuses scattered throughout San Francisco’s dynamic neighborhoods in Northern California. Each individual campus has its very own distinct identity, offering an authentic sense of the surrounding area, culture and people. San Francisco is one of the largest cities on the Pacific Coast / West Coast of America, it is located 6 hours north of Los Angeles, CA.
From Downtown San Francisco, the East Bay, Daly City or San Francisco International Airport (SFO):
- Take BART-- (Daly City or SFO/Millbrae train from East Bay or Downtown, any destination train other than Millbrae from SFO) to the Balboa Park Station.
- When you exit the station, take the escalator up to street level.
- Turn right and walk along Geneva Avenue until you reach a pedestrian bridge.
- Cross the bridge.
- Walk into the campus.
- Keep walking until you reach Cloud Circle.
- Walk up the stairs to Cloud Hall.
- The International Programs Office is located on the second floor, room 208D.
From the Sunset and/or Richmond Districts:
- Take Muni Bus #43 South to Phelan Avenue. Walk up the hill. Cloud Hall is on the opposite side of the Science building.
From North of the Golden Gate Bridge:
- Take Golden Gate Transit Bus to downtown San Francisco.
- Get off at 5th & Market Streets. Walk one block to the Powell Street BART Station.
- Follow the above instructions getting here from Downtown San Francisco.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-01-02 were from:
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
St. Katherine College, located in San Diego, California, is an undergraduate college of liberal arts and science offering bachelor degree programs leading to the Bachelor of Arts (BA) and the Bachelor of Science (BS). St. Katherine College focuses its integrative teaching in the core subjects of Composition, English Language and Literature, Foreign Language, U.S. Government and History, Economics, Mathematics, and the Sciences in addition to instruction in major-specific degree requirements. Teaching and research—with relevance to the practical world and Christian witness as guiding principles—is our primary purpose- inquiry seeking wisdom.
- Biological Sciences
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- English Language and Literature
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Public Policy Studies
Occidental College (also known as Oxy), located in Los Angeles, California, is a private, coeducational liberal arts college offering undergraduate & graduate degree programs. An Occidental education challenges students by combining a hands-on approach with a commitment to producing well-rounded graduates. This interplay between learning-by-doing and liberal arts gives you valuable skills that will serve you for the rest of your life: think critically; write clearly; and look for as well as understand multiple perspectives.
Both President Barack Obama, and former Congressman and Republican leader Jack Kemp have credited their years at Oxy with shaping their future careers.
Occidental College is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Situated in Normal Heights, a neighborhood in the mid-city region of San Diego CA, San Diego Beauty College educates and trains students for in-demand careers in the beauty industry. We offer dedicated programs for numerous specialized careers in the industry. Courses include Cosmetology, Esthetics, Manicurist, Barbering, and Massage Therapy.
Our goals are to help you discover your ability to transform your life and others by your training. The degree of your success will depend on the effort you are willing to apply during the entire course of your training.
Our programs and innovative curriculum are designed to engage students and develop their skills and knowledge, setting them apart and excelling their expertise to a higher level as professionals in the industry.
South Bay Massage College is an accredited massage therapist training school located in Manhattan Beach, Los Angeles County in Southern California. Our initial massage therapy certification program is 125 hours of education plus 50 hours of spa internship, totaling 175 hours. Subjects covered include Swedish massage, anatomy, nutrition, reflexology, hygiene and hands-on lab practice.
You can become qualified to take the national massage certification exam after completing the required 500 hours of massage education. We also have a wide range of advanced massage courses available including sports massage, deep tissue massage, shiatsu and many others.
Our Internship Spa allows our students to gain hands-on experience performing massages on the public. Our spa is open 7 days a week and there are many shifts available in the morning, mid-day, evening and weekend hours so it’s very flexible around your busy schedule.
Our main campus is located 5 blocks from the beach. Our spa is just 2 blocks from the beach so you can walk down to beach or pier during your breaks. Ample free parking is available.
• Gain spray tan certification in California or online with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - we offer the longest-running spray tan classes in the world!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan certification programs in Los Angeles and San Diego in Southern California and San Francisco in the Bay Area.
• In each city, our spray tanning training takes place in a leading hotel.
• We also offer convenient, short and comprehensive online spray tan certification programs to beauty professionals and complete beginners based in California and nationwide.
• On completion of your course, you receive a Certificate.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, want to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• We offer in-class spray tan training in a host of other venues throughout the U.S. & Canada, including Las Vegas & Reno NV, NYC, Boston MA, Houston & Dallas TX.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%.
I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best." • Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach CA
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in California, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate