Community colleges in San Francisco Bay Area, CA: RN nursing programs, associate degree in business, culinary arts, hospitality studies, computer science, health care technology, travel & tourism, dental assisting certificate, English language courses for international students, undergraduate education in CA State.
City College of San Francisco: City College of San Francisco (CCSF), located in the San Francisco Bay Area, Northern California, on the West Coast of America, is an accredited two-year community college offering Certificate and Associate degree programs to both national and international students. Students attend City College for a variety of reasons. You can earn a degree or certificate, earn the credits needed to transfer to a four-year college or university, advance your career and gain basic skills. Whatever your goals or needs, becoming a City College student will help you meet them. City College of San Francisco is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of School and Colleges (WASC), an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council on Postsecondary Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education.
City College is located on 11 campuses scattered throughout San Francisco’s dynamic neighborhoods in Northern California. Each individual campus has its very own distinct identity, offering an authentic sense of the surrounding area, culture and people. San Francisco is one of the largest cities on the Pacific Coast / West Coast of America, it is located 6 hours north of Los Angeles, CA.
From Downtown San Francisco, the East Bay, Daly City or San Francisco International Airport (SFO):
- Take BART-- (Daly City or SFO/Millbrae train from East Bay or Downtown, any destination train other than Millbrae from SFO) to the Balboa Park Station.
- When you exit the station, take the escalator up to street level.
- Turn right and walk along Geneva Avenue until you reach a pedestrian bridge.
- Cross the bridge.
- Walk into the campus.
- Keep walking until you reach Cloud Circle.
- Walk up the stairs to Cloud Hall.
- The International Programs Office is located on the second floor, room 208D.
From the Sunset and/or Richmond Districts:
- Take Muni Bus #43 South to Phelan Avenue. Walk up the hill. Cloud Hall is on the opposite side of the Science building.
From North of the Golden Gate Bridge:
- Take Golden Gate Transit Bus to downtown San Francisco.
- Get off at 5th & Market Streets. Walk one block to the Powell Street BART Station.
- Follow the above instructions getting here from Downtown San Francisco.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-01-02 were from:
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in California, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
Located on Market Street in the centre of San Francisco in California, Brandon College specializes in teaching English to foreign students, professionals and visitors from all over the world. Classes are held year-round and start every Monday. We offer instruction at all levels, for the absolute beginner to the very advanced students. We offer a range of morning and afternoon classes which can be combined depending on students' needs.
Established in 1938, Brandon College is one of the oldest English language schools in the San Francisco Bay Area. All instructors are fully certified and have extensive experience in teaching English as a Second Language (ESL). Brandon College is an active member of AAIEP (American Association of Intensive English Programs) TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages) and NAFSA (National Association of International Educators).
We are accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Commission of the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training), and are registered with the State of California, Bureau for Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education (BPPVE) in the Department of Consumer Affairs.
Year-round English language programs for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- Intensive English programs
- General English language programs
- One-to-one private English language classes
- English language conversation courses
- English language exam preparation courses: TOEFL, TOEIC & Cambridge ESOL: First Certificate in English (FCE) & Certificate in Advanced English (CAE).
- CBT Computer Lab: Computer based TOEFL preparation
- Business English program
- Homestay program with a local family
St. Katherine College, located in San Diego, California, is an undergraduate college of liberal arts and science offering bachelor degree programs leading to the Bachelor of Arts (BA) and the Bachelor of Science (BS). St. Katherine College focuses its integrative teaching in the core subjects of Composition, English Language and Literature, Foreign Language, U.S. Government and History, Economics, Mathematics, and the Sciences in addition to instruction in major-specific degree requirements. Teaching and research—with relevance to the practical world and Christian witness as guiding principles—is our primary purpose- inquiry seeking wisdom.
- Biological Sciences
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- English Language and Literature
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Public Policy Studies
With campuses in Fresno, and Bakersfield, California, Federico Career College is a family-owned and operated beauty school with over 65 years of experience in training future salon and spa professionals. Students can begin training for a new career with comprehensive courses in Cosmetology, Manicuring, Barbering, Massage Therapy, or Esthetics.
Through hands-on training and guidance with some of the industry’s best instructors, you will learn the skills and techniques you need to begin a successful career as a salon or spa professional.
Graduates of Federico Career Colleges are not only prepared for state licensing, they are spa and salon ready, true professionals in the beauty industry. The school prides itself on staying up to date with the most recent beauty news and offering the best programs in the industry. Federico Career Colleges is now approved for Veterans and their dependents.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in California, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Established in 1998 in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA, The Stork Stops Here is a nationally recognized postpartum care company that has been highlighted on MTV for its services. We offer a nanny training program for interested individuals wanting to work in the private sector of childcare. We also help families find professional, loving nannies for their child-care and domestic needs. To assist new parents, families and caregivers with the care of newborn babies, we proudly offer a wide variety of high quality infant care services including baby sleep training, newborn care and potty training.
Our goal is to cultivate and enhance the natural instincts of the parent which enables them to gain a clear understanding of their newborn. That our postpartum service is recognized as one of the top postpartum services in the country can be attributed to our professional staff of baby nurses and postpartum doulas who must complete an extensive training program and past a written test for registry consideration. The staff must also submit to a health screening, background check and be certified in infant/child CPR and First Aid.
- Nanny Training Program
- Newborn Specialist Training
- Baby Nurse Training
- Health & Safety Courses including CPR, First Aid for babies and adults
To assist new parents, families and caregivers with the care of newborn babies, we offer a wide variety of high quality infant care services including baby sleep training, newborn care, potty training. Classes are available in a classroom setting or as a Distance Learning course.