San Francisco college degree programs: Study abroad in California for international students. Nursing programs in Bay Area, associate degrees in culinary arts, hospitality studies, business, computer science, health care technology, music certificate courses.
City College of San Francisco: City College of San Francisco (CCSF), located in the San Francisco Bay Area, Northern California, on the West Coast of America, is an accredited two-year community college offering Certificate and Associate degree programs to both national and international students in Nursing, Culinary Arts and Hospitality Studies, Travel and Tourism, Environmental Horticulture and Floristry and more. Students attend City College for a variety of reasons. You can earn a degree or certificate, earn the credits needed to transfer to a four-year college or university or gain basic skills. Whatever your goals or needs, becoming a City College student will help you meet them.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
City College of San Francisco is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of School and Colleges (WASC).
Courses / Programs:
Certificate & Associate Degree Programs:
- Intensive English Program
- Homestay Program
- Travel and Tourism
- Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- Environmental Horticulture and Floristry
- Child Development and Family Studies
- Computer Science
- Culinary Arts and Hospitality Studies
- Dental Assisting
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Health Care Technology
- Nursing, Registered (RN)
- Physics/Physical Science
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Established in 1993, Learnet Academy has built a reputation as one of the leading training centers in Los Angeles dedicated to offering specialized professional computer and business-related courses. These offerings include Associate Degree Programs, and a wide range of Certification courses.
We also provide an intensive English as a Foreign Language (EFL) program. The establishment brought to fruition a goal long held by the owner to extend the scope of Learnet Academy’s programs beyond domestic students to include individuals in need of English as a Second or Other Language (ESOL).
Learnet Academy's mission is to provide an education that prepares its students with the ability to meet their academic and professional goal in a globalized world.
Learnet Academy is a Higher Education Institute accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
Associate Degree Programs:
- Business Administration, Associate of Arts Degree
- Computer Business Applications, Associate of Arts Degree
- Computer Information Infrastructure
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Information Technology Administrator
- Computerized Office User Specialist
- Real Estate Finance / Salesperson
- Contractor License
- General Contractor
- English as a Foreign Language (EFL)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language iBT (TOEFL iBT)
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in North Hollywood in the east San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles, Southern CA, Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi
Alta Massage College of Southern California in Redondo Beach, in the South Bay region of greater Los Angeles, is a massage school offering state certified massage and other body work classes. Our Classes are ongoing and you can enroll anytime and start right away. We offer 100 to 1624 total hours of instruction, all CA State Certified and Licensed. You will be taught by highly trained and certified instructors (including two Chiropractors).
In as little as 7 months you could be working in the massage therapy industry making an excellent income and doing something you can be proud of. Massage therapy is one of the fastest growing health care fields in the country.
There has never been a better time to become a licensed massage therapist. Our massage school, convenient to students from all over Los Angeles, may be just what you're looking for.
- Massage Therapist
- Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
- Internship at Alta Massage College
- Massage Therapy Program
- Shiatsu Massage Therapist
- Energy Work Massage Therapist
- Deep Tissue Massage Therapist
- Physical Therapy Aid
- Homeopathic Practitioner
- Holistic Health Practitioner
- Advanced Holistic Practitioner
Northern California Nursing Academy (NCNA) is a health-care career training institution located in Daly City in San Mateo County, California (approximately 8 miles south-west of San Francisco in the Bay Area). We offer a wide range of programs - nursing programs, allied health programs, healthcare technicians as well as CPR and First Aid Certification.
Northern California Nursing Academy is formed by experienced educators, who are at the same time, practicing professionals in the healthcare industry. We are an organization that recognizes our vital role in the healthcare system of our nation, and provide the preparation for individuals in becoming well equipped and competent to take on responsibilities related to the Health Care Industry.
Our educators have over 30 years of experience in their respective professions as Licensed Vocational Nurses, Registered Nurses and Medical Doctors. Whether you wish to work in hospitals, long term care facilities, schools, government agencies, private organizations and in clients' homes, we prepare you to be the best you can be in your career. We direct students to succeed with the focus of teaching the values of the health care profession.
Based in San Diego, California, RN.com is one of the nation's leading provider of continuing nursing education online. We offer more than 150 online courses that are accredited by the ANCC (American Nurses Credentialing Center), including many state required courses. All courses are nationally accredited.
We understand how difficult it is to fit continuing education into your busy schedule so RN.com offers convenient, quality continuing education at your convenience. You can study online at times that best suit your schedule. You can choose to take individual courses, or become a member and take unlimited CE courses for an entire year for one low price.
RN.com is dedicated to providing the nursing community with a comprehensive collection of professional education and information resources that our members can use to better their career. We offer courses that will help educate as well as fulfill your licensure requirements, in subjects that include Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Acute Care, Oncology, Maternal Child/ Women's Health among many others.
"RN.com offers a good variety of continuing education courses and it is extremely helpful to be able to take the course from home."
With campuses in Fresno, and Bakersfield, California, Federico Career College is a family-owned and operated beauty school with over 65 years of experience in training future salon and spa professionals. Students can begin training for a new career with comprehensive courses in Cosmetology, Manicuring, Barbering, Massage Therapy, or Esthetics.
Through hands-on training and guidance with some of the industry’s best instructors, you will learn the skills and techniques you need to begin a successful career as a salon or spa professional.
Graduates of Federico Career Colleges are not only prepared for state licensing, they are spa and salon ready, true professionals in the beauty industry. The school prides itself on staying up to date with the most recent beauty news and offering the best programs in the industry. Federico Career Colleges is now approved for Veterans and their dependents.