Beauty schools in San Jose, CA: Make-up artist training in the San Francisco Bay Area, airbrush make-up classes in Los Gatos. Make up artistry certification programs in Santa Clara County, fashion styling career training courses.
The Academy of Cosmetic Arts: The Academy of Cosmetic Arts Professional Makeup Artist School was established in San Jose in Santa Clara County, Northern California by master makeup artist Rose Hill in 1989. Our school is based in Los Gatos in the southwest corner of San Jose in the San Francisco Bay Area, and offers a comprehensive Cosmetic Arts Certificate Program. Seeing a need for a program with hands-on experience, this successful program has proven to work in the areas of television, film, fashion shows, fashion print, theater and special effects.
Situated in Ontario, San Bernadino County CA, EFX Artistry offers a comprehensive, hands-on education in professional make-up. Our quality courses include Basic Beauty Lessons, Corrective Beauty, Special FX1, and a Portfolio course. This is your opportunity to get one-on-one lessons with top make-up professionals.All of our classes and workshops are designed to meet your skill level.
Dedicated to small classes with individual attention to artistic detail, EFX gives students the necessary training in the techniques, hands-on training, historical perspective, and modern approach for the new professional makeup artists that designers, directors, and producers are eager to work with. Students also receive a full professional makeup kit and brushes.
Our objective is to provide students with the essential skills to become beauty make-up artists, by combining basic principles and theories of make-up artistry. Student's will begin learn make-up techniques for fashion, print, film and television.
Situated just 10 minutes north of Downtown L.A., Shepherd University's School of Digital Arts provides two comprehensive Degree programs in Digital Arts (Bachelor), and Information Technology (Masters), with concentrations including VFX (Visual Effects) & Animation, and Game Art & Design. With a special concentration on producing digital entertainment content, our School of Digital Arts focuses on producing qualified and talented professionals to meet industrial needs.
The mission of the School of Digital Arts is to provide students with opportunities to develop in-depth knowledge and experience in Digital Contents and Graphics fields to contribute to the economic vitality of our region and beyond and to launch the careers of first-rate, 21st century professionals and leaders who are ready to make immediate, positive contributions to society through Christian spirituality.
Our school is located right next to Hollywood, where the global industries of filmmaking and digital content are concentrated.
MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print, Los Angeles
Courses / Programs
Located in Hollywood, just north-west of Downtown Los Angeles, MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is the creation of world-renowned makeup artist and author Margaret Kimura. MKC Academy provides a unique experience for novices, students and professionals who want a makeup school to help them excel in in the beauty makeup industry, in Fashion, Film, Television, Runway and Print.
Known for excellence, MKC Academy, a State of California-approved institution, offers makeup courses in beauty, special FX makeup, fantasy, avante garde and airbrushing. MKC also offers a Hair Styling School with courses in celebrity and print hair styling for fashion, runway and television.
Ideally situated in the heart of the entertainment industry of Hollywood on Seneca Avenue (just off Glendale Boulevard and close to the Golden State Freeway), MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is just a short drive from Universal Studios, Warner Bros., Disney Studios and the world-famous Hollywood sign, and within easy reach of neighborhoods such as West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Oakwood, Burbank, Pasadena and Alhambra.
- The Works-Makeup & Hair program (504 clock hours)
- Master's Makeup Artistry program (343 clock hours)
- Professional Makeup Artistry program (147 clock hours)
- Professional Hairstyling program (140 clock hours)
- Short Makeup Courses
- Short Hair Styling Courses
- Makeup Workshops
- MKC Internship Program
Online Candle Making Classes for California, U.S. & global students
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in California with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in California, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
California Institute of Jewelry Training, Sacramento
Courses / Programs
California Institute of Jewelry Training (CIJT) is located in Carmichael, a suburb of Sacramento CA. Students from all over the world come to CIJT to learn the skills and art of jewelry making, gemology, and appraising. The Jewelry Arts curriculum of CIJT is exceptional, and is a comprehensive, hands on program with intense individual instruction, testing and state of the art equipment. We have developed these programs to provide a thorough knowledge of metal art, jewelry design and gemstones to our students.
The successful completion of our programs provide graduates with diplomas and certificates in Jewelry Repair, Jewelry Arts, and Advanced Jewelry Arts and prepares you for testing for JA Bench Certification. You can enroll with absolutely no experience and expect to receive a full well rounded education.
We also offer a range of workshops including Digital Goldsmith; Gemstone Carving; Metal Weaving; Hand Engraving and many more.
CIJT is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students, and is fully dedicated to the educating and well-being of each and every student.