Makeup artist certification in San Jose CA: Make-up training programs in the San Francisco Bay Area, airbrush make up classes. Fashion styling workshops in Santa Clara County, cosmetology / beauty school in Los Gatos, Northern California.
The Academy of Cosmetic Arts: Established by master makeup artist Rose Hill in 1989, The Academy of Cosmetic Arts Professional Makeup Artist School is located in San Jose, Santa Clara County in Northern California. We provide a Cosmetic Arts Certificate Program comprising of 8 weekly, 3-hour workshops. This successful program has proven to work in the areas of television, film, fashion shows, fashion print, theater and special effects. Our training program is the first and only program of its kind in the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern CA.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Cosmetic Arts Certificate Program offering 8 weekly, 3-hour workshops:
Curriculum includes: - Make-up Design workshop
- Airbrush Make-up workshop
- Fashion Show Makeup workshop
- Corporate Styling workshop
- Television and Film techniques workshop
- On-location Internship programs
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Founded in 1977, the Design Institute of San Diego is a private independent four-year college, and devoted to a single purpose: professional education in interior design. We provide an accredited 4-year Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design Degree program.
This is a professional level program accredited by the Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA) - formerly FIDER. The course works off a 132 semester-credit-unit curriculum, providing students with the skills and knowledge necessary to enter the interior design profession.
The faculty, resources, administration, physical facilities, and educational activities of Design Institute are entirely committed to our interior design ethos. Located near the Pacific beaches of La Jolla, the facilities are of high-tech contemporary design and include spacious classrooms, drafting studios, exhibition spaces, computer labs, lighting lab, sample room, media center, student lounge, faculty lounge, administrative offices and convenient parking.
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design Degree program (4 Years):
Modules / Courses include:
- Introduction to Interior Design
- Elements of Design
- History of Interiors
- Drawing & Composition
- Architectural Drafting
- Quick Sketching
- Color Theory & Application
- Oral Communication
- Critical Thinking
- Ideas in Art & Architecture
Located in the city of Poway in northern San Diego County (30 minutes north of Downtown San Diego), Bellus Academy is an internationally-acclaimed beauty career training school. We offer courses in Cosmetology, Advanced Cosmetology, Esthetics, Beauty Therapist Management, Make-Up Artistry, Massage Therapy, and Holistic Health Practitioner, all taught by top educators with vast industry experience.
Bellus Academy is one of the only academies in the nation to provide the advanced training and multiple license programs that can help prepare you for a premium career in the Beauty and Wellness industry. We are dedicated to graduating the top industry professionals by providing quality education. Our programs can educate you for a new career in the booming salon or spa industry in less than a year.
MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print, Los Angeles
Courses / Programs
Located in Hollywood, just north-west of Downtown Los Angeles, MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is the creation of world-renowned makeup artist and author Margaret Kimura. MKC Academy provides a unique experience for novices, students and professionals who want a makeup school to help them excel in in the beauty makeup industry, in Fashion, Film, Television, Runway and Print.
Known for excellence, MKC Academy, a State of California-approved institution, offers makeup courses in beauty, special FX makeup, fantasy, avante garde and airbrushing. MKC also offers a Hair Styling School with courses in celebrity and print hair styling for fashion, runway and television.
Ideally situated in the heart of the entertainment industry of Hollywood on Seneca Avenue (just off Glendale Boulevard and close to the Golden State Freeway), MKC Academy of Fashion, Beauty & Print is just a short drive from Universal Studios, Warner Bros., Disney Studios and the world-famous Hollywood sign, and within easy reach of neighborhoods such as West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Oakwood, Burbank, Pasadena and Alhambra.
- The Works-Makeup & Hair program (504 clock hours)
- Master's Makeup Artistry program (343 clock hours)
- Professional Makeup Artistry program (147 clock hours)
- Professional Hairstyling program (140 clock hours)
- Short Makeup Courses
- Short Hair Styling Courses
- Makeup Workshops
- MKC Internship Program
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
The Academy of Couture Art (ACA) is a fashion design school in Los Angeles CA that offers Bachelor degree, Associate degree & Certificate fashion programs as well as professional development workshops for fashion industry professionals.
ACA was founded as a higher institution of learning to teach the principles and techniques of fashion that go above and beyond those ordinarily taught in the United States by providing instruction combining European Haute Couture fashion with American fashion. Unique to American fashion education, ACA teaches Pattern Design and Fashion Design separately.
ACA offers innovative, challenging, and flexible fashion education programs that prepare a diverse student population for professional excellence in design, fashion, and business. We have also designed a unique Intensive English Language Program combining hands-on instruction and student-centered learning.
Located on the Miracle Mile, the ACA campus neighbors the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. The Academy is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award associate degrees and bachelor's degrees.
Located in Pasadena, Southern California, Art Center College of Design provides a range of quality undergraduate and graduate programs in the fields of art and design. We offer a Bachelor of Fine Art (BFA) in Photography and Imaging.
Our faculty of accomplished photographers will guide you in your development, helping you articulate your ideas and specific intentions within the larger context of image making’s future. Our state-of-the-art traditional and digital labs support a wide variety of photographic processes. You will be able to stay abreast of the continuous technical transformations impacting photography, including the ways images are captured, enhanced and distributed.
Pasadena is conveniently located only 10 miles northeast of downtown Los Angeles and is one of the primary cultural centers of the San Gabriel Valley. Our college is easily-accessible for students living in South Pasadena, Altadena, Highland Park, Eagle Rock, Temple City, San Gabriel, San Marino, Arcadia, Sierra Madre, La Cañada Flintridge and other locations throughout Los Angeles County.
Bachelor of Fine Art (BFA) in Photography and Imaging
- Writing Studio or Writing Studio Intensive;
- Critical Practice
- Fine Art Photography
- History of Photography
- Still Life
- Location Lighting
- Stock Photograph
- Portfolio Development, and more...