North Seattle Community College, Health & Human Services Division: The Health & Human Services Division of North Seattle Community College (NSCC) provides fully-accredited certificate and Associate of Applied Science degree programs in Practical Nursing (LPN), as well as an LPN to RN Ladder Program intended to help current Licensed Practical Nurses advance to Registered Nurse level. Our LPN students consistenly have a 100% pass rate and RN students have had between 92% and 100% pass rate on the national licensing exams for the past 3 years.
Nursing Education - Practical Nursing Certificate (LPN)
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Practical Nursing (LPN)
- Nursing Associate of Applied Science-Transfer Degree (LPN to RN Ladder Program)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Learn how to apply a beautiful and realistic spray tan in Montana with an on-site or online certification course from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the country's leading providers of spray tan training.
• Study onsite at our spray tan classes in Billings MT which are held regularly in a leading hotel.
• Alternatively, you can earn full spray tan certification online from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Montana and nationwide with our web-based programs available 24/7.
• Whether a complete beginner, esthetician or salon beauty professional, you will learn how to win and retain huge numbers of new clients by providing exceptional service and a flawless tan every time!
• We offer an unparalleled level of marketing expertise, and the collective knowledge of thousands of master estheticians and spray tan artists.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Student Review: • "I have been spray tanning for 7 years and yet I was enlightened by the Sunless 101 training. I learned the best way to spray for a flawless tan every time. I also learned how to best sell retail products. Since the training I have sold out of the retail products and I have customers waiting for more!" - Spray Tan Consultant, Maryland
Based in Bremerton, Kitsap County WA, Olympic College (OC) is a two year public institution offering associate transfer degrees, professional-technical degrees and certificates, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree, and an individualized Associate Degree in General Studies. Students may also work toward earning a bachelor’s degree through OC partnerships with Old Dominion University, St. Martin’s University, and Western Washington University.
The college’s main campus is located in Bremerton, Washington, and its two satellite campuses are located in Poulsbo and Shelton, Washington. In addition to the campuses, Olympic College offers a variety of distance learning options such as Interactive TV, online, and hybrid courses.
Associate & Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree
- Associate in Arts (AA) – Direct
- Associate of Science (AS) – Direct
- Associate in Applied Science – Transfer (AAS-T)
- Associate in Applied Science (AAS)
- Associate in Technical Arts (ATA)
Professional-Technical Degrees and Certificates:
- Certificate of Specialization (CS)
- Certificate of Proficiency (CP)
- Certificate of Completion (CC)
- Certificate of Recognition (CR)
Excel Health Careers CNA Training, Tacoma & Des Moines
Courses / Programs
With two training facilities in Tacoma and Des Moines WA, Excel Health Careers CNA Training provides a fully-accredited three-week Certified Nursing Assistant training program, as well as shorter-term Nurse Delegation, First Aid and HIV Prevention programs. Opened in 2002, Excel Health Careers CNA Training is fully-licensed by the state of Washington. Classes are designed to give students flexible options - with day, evening, and weekend classes available from both of our training facilities.
Our CNA program is approved by the State of Washington Department of Health and Social Services, and meets the federal and state regulations for nursing assistant training.
Upon successful completion of the Nursing Assistant program, students will be eligible to take the state exam which allows you to be placed on the Nursing Assistant Registry in the state of Washington and other states.
Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program:
- Duration: 3 weeks
Further programs include:
- Core Basic Training
- Dementia Specialty Caregiver
- Dementia Specialty Manager
- Mental Health Long-Term Care Worker
- Mental Health Manager Specialty
- Nurse Delegation for Nursing Assistants
- Nurse Delegation with emphasis on Diabetes
- First Aid/CPR Training
- HIV/AIDS Prevention Program
Lower Columbia College is a two-year community and technical college in Longview, Washington State. We provide undergraduate education, transfer education, distance/online education and high school completion programs. At Lower Columbia College you can train for a career in a high-demand field, complete the first two years of a bachelor's degree, obtain a certificate, or just take classes for personal enrichment.
The mission of Lower Columbia College is to ensure each learner's personal and professional success, and influence lives in ways that are local, global, traditional, and innovative.
Lower Columbia College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Education.
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Washington, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
• With two conveniently-located schools in the Seattle area, Kaplan International provides accredited English courses to international students from around the world.
• Available year-round, our quality courses are suitable for students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. English courses include General English, Intensive English and TOEFL exam preparation.
• On your first day, you take an English test to assess your listening, writing, speaking, and grammar skills. You will then be placed at the level that best suits your needs. At the end of your course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Attendence.
• A course with Kaplan International is not just about lessons in a classroom, it’s a life experience. We offer an excellent social program designed to provide fun recreational activities and the opportunity to make new friends from many different countries.
• With more than 40 years of experience in teaching English, Kaplan International Colleges has 40+ accredited schools across 8 English-speaking countries.
• In the USA, we are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). Students from 47 different countries attended our Seattle ESL schools last year.
Student Review: "What I like the most is that we are not just learning English, we are also learning about American culture and the culture of various countries, because we are all from different places." - Angela, Venezuela