Arts and design colleges in Singapore: Graphic design diploma programs, media arts school, graphic design courses, music production, audio engineering college courses for international student, American students. Diploma certification programs & part time classes taught in English language.
Orita Sinclair School of Design & Music: Located opposite Brunei Darussalam High Commission building in the Tanglin neighbourhood, Orita Sinclair School of Design & Music offers a series of diploma programmes and professional development courses in the fields of Design Communications, Interaction Design, and Music Production & Audio Engineering.
Email:Contact us below
Quality Programmes in Singapore:
All diploma programmes are registered with the Council for Private Education, a statutory board under Singapore’s Ministry of Education, and are offered in both full-time and part-time modes.
They are designed to equip students with the skills to develop a commercial portfolio. The school is a member of the Association of Private Schools and Colleges (APSC). In addition, we are EduTrust and ERF (Enhanced Registration Framework) certified.
Full time & Part-time Diploma Programmes: • Diploma in Design Communication (Full-time / Part-time: 18 months)
• Diploma in Interaction Design (Full-time: 12 months / Part-time: 18 months)
• Diploma in Music Production & Audio Engineering (Full-time: 12 months / Part-time: 24 months).
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Singapore & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
CG Protege is a quality provider of WSQ accredited training programmes recognised by the Workforce Development Agency of Singapore. Training is administered by Tiny Island Productions and a team of industry veterans and trainers who have a successful track record in grooming and preparing artists to join the pool of production-ready talents. Our past graduates have found positions working on television and film projects for both local and international animation and visual effects studios, like Big Communications, Lights & Shadows, Lucasfilm Animation Singapore, Mikoishi Studios, Real U Singapore, Sparky Animation, ST Electronics (Digital Media), Double Negative Visual Effects, Weta Productions etc.
The training centre and its trainers are accredited by WDA and the centre is appointed as CET centre for Digital Media Industry. Upon graduation, every trainee will be awarded a WSQ Advanced Certificate in Animation. There are 5 areas of specialisation for the program - in Charater Animation, 3D Modelling & Texturing, 3D Modelling & Rigging, Lighting & Texturing, and Digital Visual Effects.
Textile and Fashion Industry Training Centre (TaF.tc)
Courses / Programs
With two campuses in Singapore city center, Textile and Fashion Industry Training Centre (TaF.tc) provides a range of Diploma, Advanced Certificate, and Professional Short Courses in a range of popular fashion-related topics.
We offer specially designed courses and programmes to prepare fashion students for a creative career in the highly competitive fashion industry, and to help industry professionals develop and specialise.
Our local and global fashion collaborations means we can offer unrivalled, continuously updated services, enabling the Academy to stay in line with leading national and international fashion industry standards.
TaF.tc courses are developed and delivered by industry experts, and are accredited by the Workforce Development Agency (WDA).
We are also a registered Private Education Institute under the Council of Private Education (CPE).
Start a new career in the exciting field of Music Production & Audio Engineering! Registered with the Ministry of Education, Orita Sinclair School of Design & Music in Singapore has a strong focus and commitment to educating well-rounded media professionals and artists.
We provide a Diploma in Music Production & Audio Engineering, which can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis.
In addition, we offer a range of short audio courses which train our students in specific areas in the field of Music Technology. Our certified school is located right in the heart of the historic Kampong Glam district of Singapore.
The school is a member of the Association of Private Schools and Colleges (APSC), a professional organisation whose primary role is to promote professionalism and academic excellence in the provision of educational programmes by member organisations. We are EduTrust and ERF (Enhanced Registration Framework) certified.
Orita Sinclair has a large adjunct faculty of industry practitioners with significant professional experience and expertise in their fields.
Whether they have started their own businesses or have chosen to remain in the frontlines pushing boundaries, our lecturers bring with them success stories, as well as a wealth of experience suited to helping students develop their portfolio as well as keeping the school curriculum.
M.A.D. School (by Chatsworth Mediart Academy) is short for Marketing, Advertising, Design and helmed by award-winning practitioners. Our tagline "Thinker first. Creative second" reflects how we put thinking above creativity, meaning our students are taught to be thinking creatives.
- Professional Diploma in Advertising & Design
- Specialist Diploma in Advertising & Design
- Diploma in Communication & Design
- Professional Certificate in Communication & Design
- Professional Workshop
You are here: School & College Search> Top Arts Schools in South-east Asia> Design college in Singapore offering graphic design courses, music production, audio engineering programmes for Singapore & international students taught in English.