Arts and design colleges in Singapore: Graphic design diploma programs, media arts school, graphic design courses, music production, audio engineering college courses for international student, American students. Diploma certification programs & part time classes taught in English language.
Orita Sinclair School of Design & Music: Located opposite Brunei Darussalam High Commission building in the Tanglin neighbourhood, Orita Sinclair School of Design & Music offers a series of diploma programmes and professional development courses in the fields of Design Communications, Interaction Design, and Music Production & Audio Engineering.
Email:Contact us below
Quality Programmes in Singapore:
All diploma programmes are registered with the Council for Private Education, a statutory board under Singapore’s Ministry of Education, and are offered in both full-time and part-time modes.
They are designed to equip students with the skills to develop a commercial portfolio. The school is a member of the Association of Private Schools and Colleges (APSC). In addition, we are EduTrust and ERF (Enhanced Registration Framework) certified.
Full time & Part-time Diploma Programmes: • Diploma in Design Communication (Full-time / Part-time: 18 months)
• Diploma in Interaction Design (Full-time: 12 months / Part-time: 18 months)
• Diploma in Music Production & Audio Engineering (Full-time: 12 months / Part-time: 24 months).
Inspiration Design International School, Singapore
Courses / Programs
• Celebrating 33 years in business and conveniently located in the heart of the city, Inspiration Design International School today is Singapore's premier private education provider for interior design knowledge, high-quality teaching and professional skills development, dedicated to the professional disciplines of interior design programs ranging from certificates, diploma to advanced diploma courses taught in English.
• Our Interior Design courses can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis.
• Inspiration is also an Autodesk Authorized Training Centre that provides short-courses such as Photoshop, AutoCAD, 3ds Max and more to both Singapore & international students.
• Inspiration Design International School is registered with the Singapore Committee for Private Education (CPE).
WHY CHOOSE IDIS:
- To attain world-class quality professional skills.
- To become a competent and creative designer.
- Get employed after graduation with the support from our school.
- Further your studies with a range of international institutions and universities.
Student Review: "The intensive and creative design training through design studio and experiments have enabled me to sharpen my understanding and perception of design...
Since graduating from Inspiration, I have worked in a Singapore President Design Award-winning design consultancy firm as a designer for more than two years, I am now pursuing my further education in architecture design in NUS (MA)." - Qi Shi Zhi, China, Interior Design Graduate
London Art Portfolio - Courses in UK & ONLINE Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London & ONLINE in all areas of fine art and design to students from Singapore & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• Small class sizes with personal, tailored service year-round.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
STACCATO! is a music school in Singapore that specializes in teaching classical music to children and adults in fun, creative and unconventional ways. We believe classical music can be enjoyed by all ages and we focus not only on developing music competence in our students but also in creating an enjoyable holistic learning experience by cultivating an appreciation and love for classical music.
At STACCATO!, we believe in learning with passion. We are concerned that many music learners are overly caught up and pressurized to achieve a desired level of music competence and they lose the joy and passion for music. We provide an environment that encourages creativity through improvisation, performance and expression through movement. Our methodology is effective, and at the same time, unconventional in that we design our programs to excite, stimulate and cultivate.
In addition, we recognize the role of parents/caregivers in nurturing the passion of children through participation and appropriate guidance. We design our early childhood programs keeping in mind the need to also educate and equip our parents/caregivers with the ability to guide their children's musical interest and development.
* Group Early Childhood Music and Movement Classes for Parent & Child (1 to 4 years old)
* World Music Program for Adults & Children (6 years and above)
* Group Keyboard Lessons for Adults & Children (4 years and above)
* Individual Piano Lessons for Adults & Children
Jewellery Design & Management International School
Courses / Programs
Jewellery Design & Management International School (JDMIS) is located in Sunshine Plaza, Rochor district, Singapore. It is a unique International school, providing Jewellery Design and Management Programs.
JDMIS offers Certificate Courses leading to Diploma and Advanced Diploma in both design and management studies. We also offer many short 'modular' courses for students, who want to learn a specific skill and still have that learning contribute towards their longer Certificate & Diploma programs.
Situated in Singapore, Asia's Education Hub, JDMIS welcomes students from all over the world to explore the world of Jewellery Design and Management.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
You are here: School & College Search> Top Arts Schools in South-east Asia> Design college in Singapore offering graphic design courses, music production, audio engineering programmes for Singapore & international students taught in English.