Find tech schools / vocational training in New Jersey: Heavy equipment school in Cumberland County NJ, forklift operator training. Certified landscape technician certification in Vineland-Millville-Bridgeton area, Southern NJ.
MCITC Medical Training Center: Situated in Cumberland County, in south-west New Jersey, MCITC Medical Training Center is a private vocational school. We provide a range of vocational training courses including Certified Forklift Specialist, Heavy Equipment Operations, and Certified Landscape Technician.
MCITC Medical Training Center is located in Millville NJ, just 45 minutes south of Philadelphia.
Conveniently located in a newly renovated facility in Edison, NJ, Q2Q Computer Technical Serivices provides an extensive range of IT training courses from basic to advanced level on Microsoft Windows Systems and Applications. We offer you a chance to improve your business, personal, and professional skills, or simply to learn about computers and their applications at your own time and convenience.
Our classes are available throughout the year in short sessions to fit your busy schedule. Our training method is hassle free so there is no rush to complete any classes, you can take as much or as little time as necessary so you get most of out of each session.
Our instructors are Certified Professionals who provide personal attention and supervision to prepare you for the growing demands of today’s work environment.
- Computer Hardware-Software Fundamentals / Software Installation
- Computer Boot up BIOS and Advanced Options
- Internet, Web Browsers, Search Engines, and Wireless setup
- Windows Operating Systems: XP, Vista, 7, and 8
- Printer Installation: Officejet, Deskjet, and Laser jet
- Networking Essentials -Computer and Information Security
- Microsoft Office Courses: Word ,Excel, and Powerpoint
• Conveniently situated in Hamilton Township NJ, Safe Care Health School is a private vocational school providing quality training programs in the most in-demand healthcare & medical fields.
• Located only 5 miles east of the state capital Trenton, we are close to many physician offices, healthcare facilities and hospitals. We offer a friendly and challenging learning environment with modern facilities, and aim to cater to the varying needs of each individual.
• We work with each student to customize an affordable payment plan if necessary.
Student Testimonial: "I graduated only a few weeks ago and with the school's help, I am already out, interviewing for my dream job! I am a proud graduate of Safe Care Health School. I encourage anyone looking to get into the Medical field to strongly consider them, it was truly one of the best decisions I ever made!"
• Within easy reach for students living in Bordentown Township, Chesterfield, Edison, Ewing, Monroe, Parlin, Pennington, Plainsboro, Princetown, Robbinsville, Allentown, West Windsor, East Windsor, Matawan, New Brunswick, North Brunswick, Middlesex County, Burlington County, Monmouth County NJ, Levittown PA, and surrounding areas.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in New Jersey, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Founded in New Jersey in 2010, Bright Horizon Institute offers career-oriented programs in Downtown Newark, NJ.
Bright Horizon Institute participates in Workforce Investment Act (WIA), formerly Job Training Act (JTPA) and vocational rehabilitation programs.
Bright Horizon Institute has worked tirelessly to build strong relationships in the health and technology industries in order to provide student with opportunity to build their career through learning and hands-on practice with the goal of getting hired in their desired field.
Currently technology rules the world and Bright Horizon Institute is training the best and brightest to meet the industry demands for employment.
Our mission is to provide adult students with concentrated high-quality training programs preparing them to meet the current needs of employers in various fields of health care and technology.
Our goal is to equip students to apply their knowledge and skills effectively by achieving a balance between classroom learning and hands-on practice that will prepare them for a career.
- Business Analyst
- Hospitality Training
- Office Management – Computer Basics
- Computer Support Specialist
- Web Design
- Computer Java Programmer
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- SA Design, Development and advanced Technology
- Medical Billing & Coding Specialist
- Patient Care Technician
- Solar Panel Installer
Based in Red Bank, Monmouth County, NJ, Paintless Dent Removal Training Center offers a range of weekday and weekend certified Paintless Dent Removal Specialist training programs. Paintless Dent Repair (also known as PDR) is a technical method of completely removing minor dents, scuffs, creases, and hail damage from a vehicle without disturbing the original paint finish. This method is called "The Micro Kinetic Shrinking Process," and it is what we specialize in teaching.
Our intensive, hands-on, one-on-one training program will give you the power of self sufficiency. This is a booming industry and PDR technicians are always in demand. There are many paths our graduating students can take once they complete the program.
All of our training programs have been fully accredited by the IPDRAI (International Paintless Dent Repair Accreditation Institute). We are proud to announce that the accreditation agency has approved all of our programs and certificates.
Certified Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) Specialist training programs:
- 5-day Dent Removal class
- Intensive 36-hour Weekend program
- 10-day PDR intensive training & Business Management training
- Advanced, brand-specific training
Course features include:
- Hands-On Training
- Access and practical dent removal training
- Reading and using lighting
- Reading and using reflector board
- Marketing techniques
- Knockdown & hammer tool training
- Glue pulling
Established in 1987 as the Cortiva Institute - Somerset School of Massage Therapy, Cortiva has always pursued the highest standards for massage therapy education. Cortiva Institute massage schools offer Professional Massage Therapy program that is a comprehensive massage course of instruction offering massage training that bridges intellectual discipline with technical expertise. As the first massage school in NJ approved by the New Jersey Department of Education, we were also the first massage school in the state accredited by COMTA.
With the dedication, experience, and resources of Cortiva, we can offer our students and graduates both an outstanding education and a national network of career opportunities. Now after many years of consistently providing our students with excellent preparation for successful careers in massage therapy, Cortiva is entering a new phase of development.
We are excited to join Cortiva Institute, a nationwide family of distinguished massage schools with locations in Piscataway and Wall in NJ, Boston, Chicago, Crystal Lake, Phoenix, Tuscon, Seattle, Tampa in Florida and King of Prussia in Pennsylvania.
- Continuing Education Programs for Therapists
- Professional Massage Therapy Program
- Massage and Cancer Treatment Program
- Professional Ethics for Bodyworkers
- Body Mechanics
- Deep Tissue Refresher Program
- The Basics of Pregnancy Massage
- Clinical Sports Massage
- Spa Massage Program