Business schools in the southeast: MBA programs in Tennessee, bachelor degree & masters in business administration with specializations in accounting, management, finance & marketing. Accredited undergraduate & graduate business education close to Nashville, Knoxville & Chattanooga TN.
The College of Business at Tennessee Tech University: Situated in Cookeville TN, a city 80 miles east of Nashville, The College of Business at Tennessee Tech University is an accredited leading Business School offering undergraduate and graduate degree prorgrams in Business concentrations including Accounting, Management, Finance, Economics, Marketing. We also offer both a campus and 100% distance-based Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program with six concentrations.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs:
Bachelor Degree Programs (Majors): - Accounting
- Business Management
- General Management
- Human Resource
- Production/Operations Management
- Management Information Systems
- International Business and Cultures
Master of Business Administration (MBA) concentrations:
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Risk Management and Insurance
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Situated in the heart of Clarksville TN (less than an hour north of Nashville), Austin Peay State University's main campus offers the resources of a major university, with a small college feel. We provide a wide range of Associate, Bachelor, and Masters Degree programs both on-campus and online. In addition to our Clarksville campus, we also provide courses in Springfield, and Fort Campbell TN.
Austin Peay State University is a comprehensive university committed to raising the educational attainment of the citizenry, developing programs and services that address regional needs, and providing collaborative opportunities that connect university expertise with private and public resources.
Austin Peay State University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, master’s and education specialist degrees.
Associate, Bachelor & Masters Degree Programs:
- On-Campus / Online study options available
Course categories include:
- Computer Science and Information Systems
- Criminal Justice
- Engineering Technology
- Medicine- Music
- Studio Art...
University Of Tennessee Senior Executive MBA, Knoxville
Courses / Programs
The University of Tennessee's College of Business Administration offers a range of Senior Executive MBA Programs. Our internationally ranked, fully-accredited MBA degree options include a Professional MBA, Aerospace & Defense MBA, Physician Executive MBA, and more. The program's primary objective is to transform the way you think and the way you lead your organization.
All of our MBA programs for working professionals are designed to pack as much high-level learning into as short a time frame as possible. Even better, you’ll complete an Organizational Action Project (OAP) that produces measurable returns for your organization.
Our accomplished faculty bring their depth of business scholarship and industry experience to ensure you have the most rewarding experience possible. Additionally, our committed staff will be there every step of the way to support you and the goals you want to create.
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
The Pamplin College of Business, at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia, offers undergraduate majors in accounting and information systems, business information technology, economics, finance, hospitality and tourism management, management, and marketing. Our on-campus enrollment is about 3,600 undergraduates and 270 full-time graduate students.
The Pamplin College of Business generates high quality applied and theoretical research that supports superior teaching and business applications. Graduates of the Pamplin College, applying their analytical and decision making skills, help businesses create solutions, enhancing their competitiveness in the global business environment and improving the lives of their families and society.
All our programs are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International. AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools, worldwide.
Undergraduate Major Degree Programs:
- Accounting and Information Systems
- Business Information Systems
- Business Information Technology
- Decision Support Systems
- Finance, Insurance and Business Law
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Information Systems
- Management Information Systems
- Management Science
- Operations Management
- Systems Assurance
Lee University, located in Cleveland, Tennessee, is a private, coeducational university affiliated with the Church of God that offers a wide range of undergraduate & graduate degree programs in academic fields including religious education, pre-medicine, business, elementary education, music & much more.
Over the past two decades, Lee has become one of the largest Christ-centered private institutions in Tennessee, and the largest in the Appalachian College Association. During that period, the university has undergone a remarkable transformation that has included significant growth in academic programs, student enrollment, faculty expertise and diversity, as well as an expanded sense of mission and vision.
While expanding its scope and programs, Lee has maintained its core purpose – providing liberal arts and professional education. Lee University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, masters and Ed.S. degrees.
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Behavioral & Social Sciences
- Communication & the Arts
- English & Modern Foreign Languages
- History & Political Science
- Natural Sciences & Mathematics
- Health, Exercise Science, & Secondary Education
- Adult & Professional Studies
- Music, and more..
Masters Degree Programs:
- Master of Arts in Teaching
& many more ...
• Established in 2005, Accademia del Lusso is a leading fashion school in the heart of Milan - the fashion capital of Italy.
• We specialize in providing professional training at undergraduate and postgraduate level in the fields of fashion management, luxury brand management, retail management, fashion design, fashion styling and more.
• We welcome students from around the world, and many of our programs are taught entirely in English.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to connect the needs of the job market with the aspirations of those who want to start a new career in the exciting fashion industry.
• We are a modern institution, with our main focus on young high school graduates and university graduates who wish to make a profession out of their passion for fashion.
• In addition, our fashion business programs are ideal for professionals already working within the fashion industry, who wish to enrich their CV and enhance their career prospects through specialized training in specific fields.
Student Testimonial: “My experience at Accademia del Lusso was positive and satisfying. The teachers are knowledgeable, professional and very willing to help." - Francesca