Study management in Washington State: Applied management degree covering accounting, project management, marketing & business. Bachelor of science program, evening classes for working professionals in Clallam County, western WA.
Peninsula College: Peninsula College located in Port Angeles, Clallam County, in western Washington, is a community college offering educational opportunities in the areas of academic transfer, professional and technical, basic skills, and continuing education. The Bachelor of Applied Science in Applied Management program at Peninsula College is designed to enable applicants with AAS, AAS-T, AA, and AS degrees to combine their lower-division technical or transfer preparation, regardless of the discipline, with upper-division credits in business management, resulting in a practical, application-oriented, four-year degree.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Bachelor of Applied Science in Applied Management (BAS) Degree Program:
- 2-year On-Site program
- 3-year On-Site program
- Full online program
Courses / Modules include: - Managerial Accounting
- Foundations of Management Theory and Practice
- Marketing on the Internet
- Organizational and Interpersonal Behavior
- Legal Environments in Business
- Applied Financial Management
- Global Political Economy
- Project Management...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Athena University is a private higher institution of learning approved by the Washington Student Achievement Council to offer graduate degree programs.
Located in the heart of Downtown Seattle, we provide two masters degree programs for U.S. and international students - a Master of Business Administration (MBA) and a Master of Science (MSc) in Game Animation Design.
We are committed to assisting the net generation of business leaders with our dedicated faculty and student-centered learning environment.
We stand firm on our mission to promote and facilitate academic excellence. Our instructors are experienced and prepared to guide our students' through their studies at Athena University.
Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) will help you become an exceptional leader in your chosen field of study.
Our school has three concepts at its heart: Enterprise | Leadership | Success.
Our main focus is to help international students and talented graduates to reach their career potential. We train and develop personalities capable of leading businesses.
We aim to deliver the best educational experience for all students. That’s why we collaborate with a range of academic and commercial partners who provide guest speaker events, mentoring and professional opportunities.
In addition, our students will benefit from excellent student support, tailored careers services and affordable tuition fees.
We use the latest business concepts and professional techniques in our curriculum to ensure you learn the most up-to-date methods of business and leadership. Allow your learning to go beyond the classroom as you gain key practical skills through company visits and guest speakers from our commercial partners.
The newly refreshed BSBI campus is located in the heart of Berlin, Schöneberg, a lively district surrounded by beautiful parks, stylish shops, cafes and restaurants and excellent transport links. The business school itself is located near Potsdamer Platz, home of a range of large companies.
Choose to study at BSBI you will gain the confidence, skills and global perspective to stand out among the competition.
- BA in Economics and Business Administration
- BA in Economics and Business Administration with Foundation Diploma
- MSc in International Health Management
- MA in Finance and Investments
- MA in Strategic Marketing
- MA International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
- MBA Maritime and Shipping
- Global MBA
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
ProSchools offers quality Real Estate Licensing online & classroom instruction for Oregon, Washington, Tennessee, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado & Hawaii, along with licensing classes for Insurance & Mortgage Lending. Our Main Objective is to provide top-quality career training and service to adults acquiring or maintaining accreditation or licensing in real estate, insurance, and closely related professions.
ProSchools first began offering real estate licensing classes in 1950. Simply called The Real Estate School of Oregon, the company offered state-of-the-art programming for the time. Over the years, ProSchools has expanded our product line to include insurance, appraisal, securities, construction contracting, mortgage lending, as well as real estate courses.
In this digital era, ProSchools remains on the cutting edge, offering online and CD-ROM course options. With your own unique learning style and schedule, you need flexibility. So learn the way you want: at home via the Web, by correspondence workbook, or in an instructor-led classroom.
Central Washington University (CWU) is an accredited public university located in the beautiful city of Ellensburg, Washington State, that offers a wide range of baccalaureate, masters and pre-professional degree programs. Each year CWU graduates thousands of well-educated citizens who are ready for high-demand careers in the workforce in fields that include Construction Management, Accounting, Engineering Technology, Teacher Education, Paramedicine, and more.
Central’s commitment to hands-on learning and discovery and individual attention takes students beyond the limits of the classroom and books. Students get to do what they’re studying in real-world, professional settings, which makes learning exciting and relevant.
Hands-on experiencethat makes learning exciting and relevant. Students come to CWU for small classes taught by professors. There are no 800-student lectures here. Our average class size is just 25. With more than 100 majors and eleven pre-professional programs at undergraduate level, Central's General Education curriculum provides a basis for developing your specialized interests.
CWU is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).
University Canada West (UCW) is a private, business-oriented university in Vancouver which offers MBA and Bachelor degrees that prepare you to be an effective leader in the workplace.
UCW is known for its innovation and effectiveness across Canada and abroad. It aims to prepare students for professional-level careers. UCW Vancouver transforms students into graduates who are ready to be the leaders of tomorrow.
Life in Vancouver:
Vancouver was voted the 3rd best city to live by The Economist*, thanks to its natural beauty and exciting metropolitan lifestyle. Located in the heart of the city, the UCW campus can be found in the historic London Building, easy to access, friendly and welcoming, as well as close to all the main local amenities.
UCW is located within Vancouver’s business district. Many of the world’s biggest companies have offices within walking distance of our downtown campus.
Student Testimonial: “Even though it was sometimes difficult to balance everything, the satisfaction from completing this program is a highlight of my life that will benefit me forever.”
• Tammy McMullen, 2017 Medal for Academic Excellence recipient (MBA)