Study management in Washington State: Applied management degree covering accounting, project management, marketing & business. Bachelor of science program, evening classes for working professionals in Clallam County, western WA.
Peninsula College: Peninsula College located in Port Angeles, Clallam County, in western Washington, is a community college offering educational opportunities in the areas of academic transfer, professional and technical, basic skills, and continuing education. The Bachelor of Applied Science in Applied Management program at Peninsula College is designed to enable applicants with AAS, AAS-T, AA, and AS degrees to combine their lower-division technical or transfer preparation, regardless of the discipline, with upper-division credits in business management, resulting in a practical, application-oriented, four-year degree.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Bachelor of Applied Science in Applied Management (BAS) Degree Program:
- 2-year On-Site program
- 3-year On-Site program
- Full online program
Courses / Modules include: - Managerial Accounting
- Foundations of Management Theory and Practice
- Marketing on the Internet
- Organizational and Interpersonal Behavior
- Legal Environments in Business
- Applied Financial Management
- Global Political Economy
- Project Management...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in Washington State through in-class or online training from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tanning training academy!
• We provide comprehensive 1-day spray tan certification programs in Seattle which take place regularly in a leading hotel.
• Alternatively, study online from the comfort of your own home or workplace anywhere in Tacoma, Spokane, Vancouver and throughout Washington State and nationwide, with course content available 24/7.
• Our spray tan certification programs are suitable for total beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and focus on hands-on training to help you perfect your technique.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• On completion, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by Aviva Labs' President, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning. I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" - Jodi Heffler (Owner, The Claw Shop Day Spa, Leominster MA)
London School of Business & Finance - Executive Education
Courses / Programs
• Executive Education (EE) is a distinct division within the London School of Business and Finance. Our courses are independently managed and assessed for academic quality, with a focus on programmes for executives and managers.
• We produce excellent results for delegates by encouraging professionals from around the world to share their experiences and knowledge and ensuring that all content reflects the latest trends in the modern international business world.
• With syllabi that are always up to date and an atmosphere of lively discussion, we provide an exceptional learning environment.
• LSBF EE is accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC), and all of our courses are accredited by the CPD Certification Service and taught in the heart of London at our Holborn campus (in the Borough of Camden).
IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland
Courses / Programs
Located in Luzern, north-central Switzerland, IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland is one of the global leaders in hospitality education. We provide a range of internationally-recognized undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the fields of hospitality, tourism and events management. Our programs are taught in English to students from throughout Switzerland and around the world. We offer our accredited courses at certificate, diploma, and bachelor degree level, as well as Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs.
Established in 1991, we are one of the oldest Hotel Management Schools in Switzerland. In addition, we are among the very few Hotel Schools which is 100% Swiss owned. IMI has various accreditations, memberships and validation agreements. At IMI, all our courses are validated by our British academic partner, Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU).
Our highly specialized hospitality and tourism management institution provides opportunities for talented individuals from around the world to take up professional positions in the world’s largest industry. In any one semester at IMI, there are around 35 different nationalities represented.
Student Testimonial: "At IMI I was given the opportunity to connect with students from various parts of the world and a very good faculty who guided me and gave me the support needed for my personal and career growth. Their continuous support helped me achieve the role of General Manager" - Neil
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
Athena University is a private higher institution of learning approved by the Washington Student Achievement Council to offer graduate degree programs.
Located in the heart of Downtown Seattle, we provide two masters degree programs for U.S. and international students - a Master of Business Administration (MBA) and a Master of Science (MSc) in Game Animation Design.
We are committed to assisting the net generation of business leaders with our dedicated faculty and student-centered learning environment.
We stand firm on our mission to promote and facilitate academic excellence. Our instructors are experienced and prepared to guide our students' through their studies at Athena University.
Based in San Bernardino County, California, LP Solutions offers in-person, webinar, and e-Learning courses in Loss Prevention to students from around the world. Our courses were developed for the individual interested in getting into the interesting Loss Prevention market. In addition to our dedicated course, we also offer Loss Prevention Consulting Services to small business owners looking to increasing their profits and lowering their losses.
Our Loss Prevention training course is designed to get you in the job market right after class. Our basic Loss Prevention Agent course is ideal for those looking to break into the Loss Prevention field in an entry-level position. As well as special seminars held throughout the US and Canada, we can hold any of our class in your local area.
For those unfamiliar with Loss Protection - the focus generally includes shoplifting and embezzlement by store staff. "Loss Prevention" or "LP" is used to describe a number of methods used to reduce the amount of all losses and shrink often related in the retail environment.
Introduction to Loss Prevention Certification Course - study options:
- e-Learning / Online
- LP and the Law
- LP Corporate Structure
- Retail and Corporate LP
- Duties and Expectations
- Loss Prevention Fundamentals
- Elements of Proof
- Methods of Theft
- Approach and Initial Contact
- Powers of Arrest
- Report Writing
- LP Technology
- Dishonest Employees
- Resume Workshop