Study management in Washington State: Applied management degree covering accounting, project management, marketing & business. Bachelor of science program, evening classes for working professionals in Clallam County, western WA.
Peninsula College: Peninsula College located in Port Angeles, Clallam County, in western Washington, is a community college offering educational opportunities in the areas of academic transfer, professional and technical, basic skills, and continuing education. The Bachelor of Applied Science in Applied Management program at Peninsula College is designed to enable applicants with AAS, AAS-T, AA, and AS degrees to combine their lower-division technical or transfer preparation, regardless of the discipline, with upper-division credits in business management, resulting in a practical, application-oriented, four-year degree.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Bachelor of Applied Science in Applied Management (BAS) Degree Program:
- 2-year On-Site program
- 3-year On-Site program
- Full online program
Courses / Modules include: - Managerial Accounting
- Foundations of Management Theory and Practice
- Marketing on the Internet
- Organizational and Interpersonal Behavior
- Legal Environments in Business
- Applied Financial Management
- Global Political Economy
- Project Management...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Established in 1973, EU Business School is a triple-accredited, international business school in Barcelona, Spain, with further campuses in Switzerland and Munich, Germany.
EU Business School in Barcelona offers management, business & finance programs taught entirely in English at Business Foundation, Bachelor Degree (BBA/BA/BS), Masters & MBA levels, as well as online-based courses.
Dual Qualification study options include:
• BA (Hons) in International Business awarded by University of Derby, UK
• MBA from the University of Roehampton, London UK
• MSc in International Management from the University of Roehampton, London UK
• Masters Programs in Business
In addition to small, dynamic and innovative classes, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the best of both North American and European academic curricula.
Our pragmatic approach to experiential business education is proven to effectively prepare students for leadership positions in business. All programs are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with vast experience.
Barcelona is a booming business center as well as a cultural capital. It's unique location, between the beach and the mountains, endows the city with an impressive charm!
Student Testimonial: "At EU I found intellectually stimulating discussions, classmates from various compelling backgrounds, networking opportunities and, most importantly, relevant, up-to-date, courses that bridge business theory with practice."
- Gerard, Ireland
• Stafford Global has over 20 years of providing quality distance learning business & management education to students in Malaysia, throughout Asia & worldwide.
• We deliver a wide range of online UK bachelor degrees, masters programs, doctoral studies, postgraduate certificate & diploma courses, including MBA & DBA programs. Part-time study options are available in many fields.
• We work closely with leading UK universities to make British undergraduate & postgraduate education and qualifications available to students in the Middle East and around the world.
• Our partner universities include University of Leicester, University of Northampton, Edinburgh Napier University, & University of Dundee.
• If you are an ambitious person, recent graduate or a professional who wishes to further your education online, you can earn an internationally-recognised qualification with Stafford Global from the comfort of your own home or office.
• With extensive experience in offering top distance learning education, Stafford provides lifelong learners with quality courses at affordable prices.
• Study at your own pace at times that suit your work schedule or family commitments.
Student Review: "It was an amazing journey. Not only did we learn about business administration, but it also helped me to be more confident and understand business around us.
I have used numerous frameworks and methodologies learnt in the MBA in my work and found it extremely beneficial and easy to understand."
Online MBA & DBA Programs: • Master of Business Administration
• Doctorate of Business Administration
Online Masters Programs: • MSc in Finance
• MSc in HR Mgmt & Training
• MSc in Marketing
• MSc in Business Management
• MSc in Leadership and Innovation
• MSc in Actuarial Science
• MSc in Security and Risk Management
Online Undergraduate Programs: • BSc in HR Management
• BA in Business & Mgmt (Top-up)
• BA in Business & Enterprise (Top-up)
• BA in Sales Management (Top-up)
• BA Professional Development
Online Doctorate Program: • Doctorate in HR Management
Athena University is a private higher institution of learning approved by the Washington Student Achievement Council to offer graduate degree programs.
Located in the heart of Downtown Seattle, we provide two masters degree programs for U.S. and international students - a Master of Business Administration (MBA) and a Master of Science (MSc) in Game Animation Design.
We are committed to assisting the net generation of business leaders with our dedicated faculty and student-centered learning environment.
We stand firm on our mission to promote and facilitate academic excellence. Our instructors are experienced and prepared to guide our students' through their studies at Athena University.
ProSchools offers quality Real Estate Licensing online & classroom instruction for Oregon, Washington, Tennessee, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado & Hawaii, along with licensing classes for Insurance & Mortgage Lending. Our Main Objective is to provide top-quality career training and service to adults acquiring or maintaining accreditation or licensing in real estate, insurance, and closely related professions.
ProSchools first began offering real estate licensing classes in 1950. Simply called The Real Estate School of Oregon, the company offered state-of-the-art programming for the time. Over the years, ProSchools has expanded our product line to include insurance, appraisal, securities, construction contracting, mortgage lending, as well as real estate courses.
In this digital era, ProSchools remains on the cutting edge, offering online and CD-ROM course options. With your own unique learning style and schedule, you need flexibility. So learn the way you want: at home via the Web, by correspondence workbook, or in an instructor-led classroom.
Central Washington University (CWU) is an accredited public university located in the beautiful city of Ellensburg, Washington State, that offers a wide range of baccalaureate, masters and pre-professional degree programs. Each year CWU graduates thousands of well-educated citizens who are ready for high-demand careers in the workforce in fields that include Construction Management, Accounting, Engineering Technology, Teacher Education, Paramedicine, and more.
Central’s commitment to hands-on learning and discovery and individual attention takes students beyond the limits of the classroom and books. Students get to do what they’re studying in real-world, professional settings, which makes learning exciting and relevant.
Hands-on experiencethat makes learning exciting and relevant. Students come to CWU for small classes taught by professors. There are no 800-student lectures here. Our average class size is just 25. With more than 100 majors and eleven pre-professional programs at undergraduate level, Central's General Education curriculum provides a basis for developing your specialized interests.
CWU is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.