Junior English camps in California: English summer courses in San Diego for kids & teens. ESL immersion programs in summer 2019, English language school for elementary, middle school students & international high school teens. Campamentos de verano inglés en EEUU para niños, adolescentes.
StudyAston: Situated in Escondido, in San Diego County, 30 minutes north of Downtown San Diego, StudyAston provides 2, 3 and 4-week junior English language summer camps to students ages 8-17 from around the globe. Our English camps feature 17.5 hours of lessons per week, and a packed schedule of fun activities.
Junior English Language Summer Camp: - For students ages 8-17
General Camp Features: - 2, 3 and 4-week study options - 17.5 hours per week in-class - Afternoon Activities - Optional Weekend Tours to: Disneyland, Universal Studios, Los Angeles - Qualified teachers for young learners - Shared homestay with a local family - Small class size - 8 to 10 students - Airport - pick up and drop off - WASC accredited curriculum
English Course Features: - Small class size: 8 to 10 students per class on average - Classes from 8:30am to 12:00pm 5 days per week (17.5 hours per week) - We provide afternoon cultural, physical and social events. - All materials are included in the price. - A certificate of completion is provided at the end of the program. - Qualified accredited teachers for young learners. - Advanced students of English may join regular High School classes.
Activities: Aston's activity calendar is packed with social, cultural and physical events that provide students a chance to improve their English outside of class.
We provide an afternoon program that combines cultural, physical and social events. The full day excursions give students a richer experience outside of the class.
Winter Camp Option: We also provide the Junior English camp in January. Contact us for more information.
Based in Palo Alto CA, Stanford University's Leadership Academy (in association with Abbey Road Programs) provides high school students with the opportunity to take a 2-week Academic Summer Program at one of the world's top universities. Available for students from around the globe in Grades 9-12, courses include International Relations, Environmental Studies, and High-Demand Foreign Languages, and more.
Join in the tradition of innovation and inquiry that has come to establish Stanford University as one of the top institutions in the U.S. and worldwide. Our Academic Summer Courses also provide daily activities and excursions, including day trips to San Francisco, UC Berkeley, and UC Santa Cruz.
From studying the complexities of present-day international relations and the multi-faceted nature of climate change, to learning how to share your thoughts with a class on the basics of public speaking, our Leadership Academy will have you fully prepared to take on the problems affecting today’s world. If you’re passionate about making a difference, this program could be perfect for you!
2-week Academic Summer Programs for High School Students (Grades 9-12)
Study options include:
- International Relations & 21st Century Politics
- International Business and Finance
- U.S. National Security
- Environmental Studies
- High-Demand Foreign Languages (including Russian, Arabic, Chinese and Japanese)
• Kaplan International offers summer English programs in San Diego, California for teenagers between the ages of 14 and 18.
• Kaplan International are world leaders in international education and have over 40 years experience in providing first-class international education with consistently high standards of teaching and student care.
• Our summer ESL programs for juniors in San Diego take place at our school in the heart of the Gaslamp Quarter in Downtown San Diego.
• Our summer English courses include 15 English classes per week, a full summer activity program plus excursions and homestay accommodation with an American host family.
• All of our Kaplan International English schools in the U.S. have ACCET accreditation (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training).
Student Review: "If I could use one word to describe my Kaplan Experience it would be “awesome”. I’ve met the best friends ever and also enjoyed a good mix of activities with professional teachers.” - Alejandra, Venezuela (General English student)
• Learn English on a real-life university campus in San Francisco Bay Area CA! Based on the grounds of San Jose State University in Silicon Valley, NSL Mondial provides English summer immersion camps to kids and high school teens ages 7-17 years old.
• Camps run from 1-5 weeks, and are available to students from the U.S., Canada, and around the world. Students receive 15 hours of English lessons per week alongside fun activities and excursions.
• We keep our class sizes small. This guarantees that you receive the personalized attention you need to quickly improve your English language skills.
• Our modern, clean campus is very safe for our students but also close to all of the best San Francisco attractions.
• We also provide ESL summer camp programs for juniors (ages 7-17) in Los Angeles and Boston, and in Miami (for ages 7-15). We also offer both summer and winter youth English programs in NYC and Miami FL.
Parent Review: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My three children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%."
- Joanne, Quebec
English Immersion Summer Camps in San Francisco: - Duration: 1-5 weeks
- For kids & high school teens ages 7-17
Features include: • 15 hours of English per week
• Personalized attention
• Improve English speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• English Certificate and Academic Reports
• Optional residential accommodation
• Homestay accommodation - live with an American host family
Optional - Tech Camp in Bay Area, California:
Game Design & Coding Camp instead of English classes.
Located in beautiful Northern California (about 5 hours from the San Francisco Bay Area), Coppercreek Camp provides a wide range of Traditional and Activity-based Summer Camp programs to boys and girls ages 7+.
All in all, we provide campers with free choice of over 50 activities, including English riding and horse care, a high challenge course, wakeboarding and water sports, kayaking, drama, crafts, archery and riflery, backpacking, golf, mountain biking, BMX and much more.
We are located on 200 acres of private land, surrounded by 1000 acres of private and National Forest with miles of trails for riding, biking, hiking and playing. Our sleeping cabins are comfortable and rustic, sleeping 6 to 7 campers and a counselor in bunk beds.
Academy by the Sea/Camp Pacific, located in Carlsbad, north of San Diego, California, is an ACA-Accredited Camp offering enriching academic and recreational summer programs for boys and girls ages 7-17. During their stay, all students and campers receive specialized instruction in their areas of interest. While mornings are dedicated to educational classes and clinics, afternoons are devoted to the pursuit of recreational activities, allowing students and campers to experience a variety of options.
Program selections include: Academic Enrichment, Academic Credit, English as a Second Language (ESL), College Preparation & Readiness Education Program (C-PREP), JROTC Leadership, Camp Pacific, Athletic Training Camp and Surf Camp.
• Sunshine Studios is a world-renowned contemporary dance school, with campuses around the globe in the U.S., UK, and China.
• This year, Sunshine Studios are offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for dancers age 16+ to take part in our exclusive 1 to 3-week Summer Camp Program in Los Angeles, California - home to some of the most prestigious dance studios in the world.
• The LAttitude Hollywood Dance Camp is an exclusive intensive dance training program, taught by the world’s best choreographers and instructors.
• As our student, you will live and dance in beautiful Hollywood, Los Angeles and experience the typical dancer life! Dance Workshops will include Hip Hop, House, Jazz, Popping, Locking, New style, Krunk, Waacking, Freestyle, Voguing, Stepping, Grooves, and more.
• At our amazing Hollywood Dance Camp, students receive master dance classes and instruction in LA’ s most famous dance studios: “Debbie Reynolds” and “Millenium”.