Summer English camps in California for juniors 2019: ESL summer school in San Diego for kids & teens - elementary, middle school & international high school students. Camp d'été pour les enfants, adolescents en USA. Campamentos de verano inglés en EEUU para niños, adolescentes.
StudyAston: Learn English in California in summer 2018 with StudyAston! Based in an accredited private school in Escondido - 30 minutes north of San Diego, we provide 2-4 week junior English language + activity summer camps to students ages 8-17.
Email:Contact us below
Junior English Language Summer Camp: - For students ages 8-17
- 2, 3 and 4-week study options
- 17.5 hours per week in-class
- Afternoon Activities
- Optional Weekend Tours to: Disneyland, Universal Studios, Los Angeles
- Qualified teachers for young learners
- Shared homestay with a local family
- Small class size - 8 to 10 students
- Airport - pick up and drop off
- WASC accredited curriculum
- Winter Camp option
Based in Saratoga in the Santa Clara County area close to San Jose, Vision Tech Camps provides summer tech camps for kids & teens in San Francisco South Bay. We take great pride in creating hands-on and project-based camps that provides an outstanding summer educational opportunities for kids and teens to learn technology.
Each week our camps focus on in-depth technology exploration, open-ended investigations, and student-led projects in order to ensure kids are not merely taught, but are engaged throughout the entire process.
Our goal is that students are inspired to explore and further investigate their interests in tech field throughout the year - and perhaps gain new interests over at summer camp.
In our Saratoga center, we serve students from the neighboring cities of Cupertino, Los Gatos, San Jose, Sunnyvale and Palo Alto.
We have many exciting tech programs and courses including Robotics Camp Video Game Design, Engineering Camps, Minecraft Camp, Programming and Coding summer camps that motivate and prepare students for exciting careers in STEM fields.
• Located in Irvine CA, 45 minutes south-east of Los Angeles, D'Angon Academy provides a residential 'California Diversity Summer Camp' program featuring activities and excursions to local and international students ages 3-16.
• Students make friends from around the world as well as visiting the coolest places in SoCal, such as Disneyland, Universal Studios, The San Diego Zoo, and more!
• Each year the D’Angon Academy accepts high achieving students from the U.S. and around the world for the California Diversity Summer Camp.
• Teachers engage students in higher-level thinking as students work and play together forming long lasting international friendships and connections.
• The D’Angon Academy focuses on rich experiences that prepare students for a successful future in academia.
• Located just 50 miles south of LA and 80 miles north of San Diego, Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
Located in beautiful Northern California (about 5 hours from the San Francisco Bay Area), Coppercreek Camp provides a wide range of Traditional and Activity-based Summer Camp programs to boys and girls ages 7+.
All in all, we provide campers with free choice of over 50 activities, including English riding and horse care, a high challenge course, wakeboarding and water sports, kayaking, drama, crafts, archery and riflery, backpacking, golf, mountain biking, BMX and much more.
We are located on 200 acres of private land, surrounded by 1000 acres of private and National Forest with miles of trails for riding, biking, hiking and playing. Our sleeping cabins are comfortable and rustic, sleeping 6 to 7 campers and a counselor in bunk beds.
Academy by the Sea/Camp Pacific, located in Carlsbad, north of San Diego, California, is an ACA-Accredited Camp offering enriching academic and recreational summer programs for boys and girls ages 7-17. During their stay, all students and campers receive specialized instruction in their areas of interest. While mornings are dedicated to educational classes and clinics, afternoons are devoted to the pursuit of recreational activities, allowing students and campers to experience a variety of options.
Program selections include: Academic Enrichment, Academic Credit, English as a Second Language (ESL), College Preparation & Readiness Education Program (C-PREP), JROTC Leadership, Camp Pacific, Athletic Training Camp and Surf Camp.
Give your child or teenager an unforgettable summer experience with iD Tech Camps - America’s #1 Tech Camp! internalDrive, Inc. provides its hugely-popular summer iD Tech Camps for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities across the USA, including Stanford, MIT, Northwestern, Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Emory, & UCLA.
iD Tech Camps provides week-long day camps for ages 7-17 and week-long overnight camps for ages 10-17. Suitable for complete beginners to advanced level, camps include game design, game modding, robotics camps, web, graphic & digital arts camps, computer programming camps, video editing / movie camps.
In addition, the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy provide 2-week, pre-college programs for ages 13-18. Accredited Continuing Education Units are available from all iD Academy locations. Programs vary by location.
iD Tech Camps guarantees small class sizes (student-instructor ratio of 8:1) and uses professional, brand-name products at each summer camp. Students are provided with a computer for the duration, and are instructed by a qualified and experienced adult-only staff. Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their limitless tech potential.
Come and explore a university campus, get motivated by enthusiastic instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills. Students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps).