Harvest English Institute, Los Angeles:
An established ESL training provider, Harvest English Institute (HEI) offers beginner to advanced programs for local and international students. With our four English language schools across the USA (in Los Angeles, California; Newark & Long Branch, New Jersey; and Orlando, Florida), learning English as a second language has never been so fun and unique! The Harvest English Institute Los Angeles campus is situated on Wilshire Boulevard in the Koreatown neighborhood of Central LA. Harvest English Institute welcomes students from all over the world, and is authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students (to issue an I-20 form for a F-1 visa application).
• Our inspiring programs are designed for non-native students who want to learn how to speak, read, and write English fluently in a fast-paced environment with professionals who are trained and certified to teach them quickly.
• Established in 1999, HEI uses a communicative approach and fast-paced methodology that achieves amazing results in a short amount of time.
• Our core goal is to integrate students with the English Language, American culture and the vibrant American way of life, providing them with the skills and knowledge to become confident English speakers.
• The Intensive English Program of all Harvest English Institute Campuses is accredited by CEA (The Commission on English Language Accreditation), a specialized accrediting agency with headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia, USA that accredits post-secondary English language training programs. CEA accredits intensive English programs and institutions in the U.S. and internationally.
• Harvest English Institute is authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students (to issue an I-20 form for a F-1 student visa application)
• We are also proud to be partnered with top universities around the world.
• Intensive English Program (Beginner, Intermediate, High Intermediate & Advanced Levels)
• TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation course
• Supplemental courses in Pronunciation, Conversation, and Writing
• Business English classes
• Recreational English for non- F-1 (student visas) which are 16 hours or less in length
• Private English lessons for adults, colleges students, healthcare & business professionals
• Summer English courses
• “Being a student at Harvest Institute is a great experience because of the people that I have met here and the knowledge that will give me many more opportunities in my future career."
- Kassia, Poland
• "It’s not only about the excellent teachers, high-tech, and the incredible atmosphere. It’s also about everything the U.S. has to offer. Harvest just makes it happen!"
- Bruna Di Tullio, Actress and Student
• "English is the language of medicine in the world. In order to be professional, in order to treat people better, you need to know about all the discoveries, all the researches that are made all over the world. And the only way to know about them is to read or hear about them in English because that’s the international language.
I heard about Harvest Institute from my friends who studied here before me. I practice English every day here and that’s the biggest positive thing for me here. I met a lot of great people and made a lot of friends. They all come from different countries and it’s actually interesting to learn more about their cultures, even though we all are trying to learn more about the American culture."
- Surkhay Bebiya
• There is so much to be said about Los Angeles. It is known as the entertainment capital of the world, and is home to some of the world’s most renowned museums, not to mention its gorgeous 75 miles of sunny coastline.
• Come enjoy what Los Angeles has to offer, from its vibrant multicultural neighborhoods, its unique culture, nightlife and art, all within reach from the Harvest English Institute Los Angeles campus.
• Our students enjoy all the possibilities our central location has to offer. Our exciting English language school is vibrant, modern, and offers the latest technology, and is easily accessible by bus, train, and by car.
• In the heart of the action, our school is absolutely stunning, with views to the Hollywood mountains. Our students are free to use our computer lab, student lounge, TVs, and library.
• The dedicated staff from Harvest English Institute Los Angeles organizes monthly field trips and frequent outings to maximize students’ learning opportunities.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 3550 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1050, Los Angeles, California , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.