Learn jewelry design online or via on-site jewelry design short courses in NYC, USA: Intensive jewelry design courses for beginners to advanced learners, jewelry evening classes in Manhattan. Home study jewelry design school for New York, California, Texas, Florida, NJ, NC, MA, OH, Canada, UK..
New York Jewelry Design Institute: Conveniently situated in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, New York Jewelry Design Institute (NYJDI) is dedicated to helping beginners and professionals develop the skills they need to compete and thrive in today’s jewelry industry. We also provide online / distance learning courses.
Jewelry Design Courses in NYC: - CAD Rapid Rendering
- Illustrator for Jewelry Design
- Watercolor for Jewelry
- Manufacturing & Global Sourcing for Jewelry
- Jewelry Merchandising
- Marketing & Branding for Jewelry Designers
- Jewelry Styles through the Decades (online class)
- Shades of Difference: Understanding the Role of Color in Jewelry Design (online class)
- The Business of Jewelry Design (online class)
- Finding Inspiration in Design (online class)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Online Candle Making Classes for New York City & NY residents
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in New York with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in New York, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA
The Zeira Insitute is a jewelry making & design school in the heart of the Jewelry / Diamond District of New York City. Located on 47th Street just off 5th Ave, this prestigious mid-town Manhattan location is very convenient for our students.
We offer jewelry design and jewelry making classes to beginners and advanced students. We limit the class size to just five students per class. This ensures personal and immediate attention for each participant. Classes are held in three hour sessions twice daily. Students are required to own some personal tools while the school has tools to share as well.
Once the teacher assesses the level of the student the student can choose a project that he/she would like to do. According to their level, the teacher will guide them along. You will learn how to plan the design of a piece, draw it, and perfect the process of executing it through either carving wax or fabricating metal.
Located in Tribeca, lower west Manhattan NY, The New York Academy of Art is a private, not-for-profit art university offering Master of Fine Arts degree programs with concentrations in drawing, painting and sculpture to U.S. and International students. The New York Academy of Art also provides Continuing Education opportunities. At the New York Academy of Art, we believe that the world of visual art is built upon the essential cornerstones of figurative drawing, painting, and sculpture. Mastering these disciplines is critical to the development of an artist's personal vision and, ultimately, to the creation of vital contemporary art.
The New York Academy of Art offers a rigorous Master of Fine Arts degree with concentrations in drawing, painting and sculpture. Students receive instruction in studio courses, seminars and lectures, with a strong emphasis on individual and group critiques. The two-year program continues the tradition of figurative art through intensive anatomy courses, traditional skills training and ongoing discourse about contemporary practice with peers, renowned artists and academics.
Located in midtown Manhattan, Studio Jewelers is licensed by the New York State Education Department and is one of the most progressive jewelry schools in New York. Studio We have been teaching people the art and business of jewelry creation with their jewelry classes since 1979. We offer full & part time courses, day, evening and weekend. We offer courses in Metal Fabrication, Jewelry Repair, Wax Modeling / Casting, Design, Diamond (stone)Setting, & Pearl/Bead Stringing.
Whether you are looking for a career in jewelry making or simply want to learn as a hobby, our continuous jewelry classes and flexible scheduling at our school make it easy to start learning right away. Approved for veterans, financial aid is also available for those who qualify. Our courses are open to the general public, students must be at least 17 years of age. International students accepted.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Christie’s is the only major auction house in the world that directly runs educational programmes at Master’s, Graduate Diploma, and Undergraduate Degree levels. At Christie's Education, at the center of midtown Manhattan in New York, the history of modern and contemporary art is explored through first-hand study of works in many media as well as through the history of the art market, patronage and art institutions.
Christie´s Education is validated by the New York State Board of Regents to offer a Master’s programme in History of Art and the Art Market: Modern And Contemporary Art. Works of art are studied in terms of their unique properties as objects but also in historical, social, economic, and visual contexts.