Acting courses in New York City: Acting intensive in Manhattan, acting classes for adults, teens & kids, summer acting programs for beginners & professional actors. Audition training for film & television industry, acting school in USA for international students.
TVI Actors Studio, Manhattan: Are you searching for quality acting classes in NYC for you or your child? TVI Actors Studio is a prestigious acting school in New York City conveniently located in the Actors Equity Building in the center of the NYC Film and Theatre District in Times Square, Manhattan. Established more than 25 years ago, we provide a range of acting classes, acting workshops and year-round and summer acting programs for aspiring and professional actors from throughout the U.S. and worldwide. We teach adults, teenagers and children from the age of 7. Our staff of working, professional actors assists aspiring talent of all experience levels. We also offer acting classes with top casting directors, talent agents, and prominent acting coaches - the most complete, practical acting training available anywhere.
Email:Contact us below
Acting Programs in NYC: - The Hybrid Conservatory: Training & Performance: 16-week full-time program. If you require a longer training period, we can create a program for up to one year.
- 2-week Summer Intensive: Professional Actor Training Program
- 5-day Industry Intensive
- 1-week Summer Acting Course for Young Actors, Children & Teens (ages 7-17)
- Classes in the fields of Acting, Auditioning, Commercial, Film, Hosting, Primetime TV, Scene Study, Stand-Up Comedy Improvisation and Young Actors Academy
We believe that by offering a balance and integration of core foundation techniques, and on camera techniques, as well as providing show business education at an affordable fee, we are giving our students the tools needed in order to cultivate a multi-faceted acting career.
The Zeira Insitute is a jewelry making & design school in the heart of the Jewelry / Diamond District of New York City. Located on 47th Street just off 5th Ave, this prestigious mid-town Manhattan location is very convenient for our students.
We offer jewelry design and jewelry making classes to beginners and advanced students. We limit the class size to just five students per class. This ensures personal and immediate attention for each participant. Classes are held in three hour sessions twice daily. Students are required to own some personal tools while the school has tools to share as well.
Once the teacher assesses the level of the student the student can choose a project that he/she would like to do. According to their level, the teacher will guide them along. You will learn how to plan the design of a piece, draw it, and perfect the process of executing it through either carving wax or fabricating metal.
Parsons - New School of Design, located in New York City, New York, is a college of art and design offering associate, undergraduate and graduate degree programs. A pioneer in art and design education since its founding in 1896, Parsons has cultivated outstanding artists, designers, scholars, businesspeople, and community leaders for more than a century. Today, when design thinking is increasingly being employed to solve complex global problems, Parsons is leading new approaches to art and design education.
Parsons undergraduate programs offer rigorous art and design training within an environment of cross-disciplinary collaboration. In advocating both specialized practice and hybrid experimentation, Parsons’ student-centered curriculum allows emerging artists and designers to break new ground in their fields and develop nascent disciplines.
Conveniently located on 46th Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenue (only a few blocks from Grand Central Station) in Midtown Manhattan, NYC, PhotoUno Photography School provides beginner and intermediate-level photography courses, private classes, seminars and workshops.
PhotoUno Photography School is ideal for hobbyist photographers who are living in, working in or visiting the New York City metropolitan area. At PhotoUno, we have made a great effort to make photography fun and easy to understand. We offer hands-on training within an atmosphere that fosters collaborative learning. In our photography courses, we take no more than nine students to insure the quality of training.
Our private classes are tailor-made for each student. Our formally trained instructors from distinguished institutions working in a variety of specialties have undergone additional training to insure you have a consistently positive and instructive experience at our school.
The Valentin Yotkov Studio in Brooklyn, New York City is one of the only schools in the USA that specializes in chasing/repousse instruction. Our studio offers weekly classes, intensive workshops, as well as private tutoring. Valentin also teaches at other schools in the US and abroad. We are open year round, and all levels are welcome.
All classes and workshops taught exclusively by Master Silversmith Valentin Yotkov, who also teaches workshops at other schools in the United States and Europe. After almost becoming a lost art, Chasing and Repoussé are currently experiencing a modern Renaissance. Metalsmiths worldwide are discovering the potential of these techniques for creating unusual, intricate designs on jewelry, hollowware or other forms of metalwork.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Online Candle Making Classes for New York City & NY residents
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in New York with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in New York, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA