Distance learning / online jewelry design school in USA: Jewelry design school in NYC offering jewelry classes in Midtown Manhattan for beginners to professional jewelers, and online jewelry design short courses via home study in CA, TX, NY, NJ, FL, NC, MA, OH, MI, GA, PA, WA..
New York Jewelry Design Institute: Conveniently located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, just two blocks from Times Square, New York Jewelry Design Institute provides beginner to advanced level jewelry classes.
On-Site & Online Jewelry Design Courses: In our on-site and online classes, you learn new design concepts and how to put your ideas onto paper by using color, perspective and shaping.
Thanks to Director Jenine Lepera Izzi’s focus on networking and building business relationships, the school is also an excellent resource for students to make connections with many influential professionals throughout the jewelry world.
On-Site Jewelry Design Courses: - Manufacturing & Global Sourcing for Jewelry - Marketing & Branding for Jewelry Designers - Illustrator for Jewelry Design - Jewelry Merchandising - CAD Rapid Rendering - Watercolor for Jewelry Online / Distance Learning Jewelry Programs: - Shades of Difference: Understanding the Role of Color in Jewelry Design - Jewelry Styles through the Decades - The Business of Jewelry Design - Finding Inspiration in Design
Online Candle Making Classes for New York City & NY residents
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in New York with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in New York, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA
London Art Portfolio - Courses in UK & ONLINE Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London & ONLINE in all areas of fine art and design to students from New York, the U.S. & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• Small class sizes with personal, tailored service year-round.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Established more than 25 years ago, TVI Actors Studio is a prestigious acting school in New York City that provides a range of acting classes, acting workshops and year-round / summer acting programs for aspiring and professional actors from throughout the U.S. and worldwide. We teach adults, teenagers and children from the age of 7. The TVI Actors Studio is conveniently located in the Actors Equity Building in the center of the NYC Film and Theatre District in Times Square, Manhattan.
Our staff of working, professional actors assists aspiring talent of all experience levels. We also offer acting classes with top casting directors, talent agents, and prominent acting coaches - the most complete, practical acting training available anywhere.
We established our New York Acting School as a practical studio where aspiring actors could learn from working professionals how to go from where they are to where they want to be. To this day, we remain the only studio that combines acting classes with one-on-one career growth assistance from our staff of professional actors. We always use the latest of modern technology available in today’s Hollywood film and television industry.
- The Hybrid Conservatory: Training & Performance: 16-week full-time program
- 2-week Summer Intensive: Professional Actor Training Program
- 5-day Industry Intensive
- 1-week Summer Acting Course for Young Actors, Children &Teens (ages 7-17)
- Classes in the fields of Acting, Auditioning, Commercial, Film, Hosting, Primetime TV, Scene Study, Stand-Up Comedy Improvisation and Young Actors Academy
Founded in 2003, PhotoManhattan is an established photography school in Manhattan, NYC offering excellent digital and film photography courses, private classes and free seminars as well as affordable darkroom and photo studio rentals. Introductory and advanced photographic instruction are offered at a fraction of the cost of larger institutes and schools in the area. Emphasis is given to basic topics, critical technique and control of the camera. People of all ages and capabilities are welcome.
Our photography classes are designed for students who wish to learn photography as a hobby, therefore our courses are not accredited. We are committed to the idea of photography as an accessible means of personal expression and artistic documentation.
PhotoManhattan's curriculums have been tested and improved over the years to provide solid and dynamic training to thousands of students of all levels. Whether you just want to learn how to use your camera in full manual mode, take an outdoor photography class in New York city, or master the techniques of Studio and Lighting, PhotoManhattan could be the place for you!
Conveniently located on 46th Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenue (only a few blocks from Grand Central Station) in Midtown Manhattan, NYC, PhotoUno Photography School provides beginner and intermediate-level photography courses, private classes, seminars and workshops.
PhotoUno Photography School is ideal for hobbyist photographers who are living in, working in or visiting the New York City metropolitan area. At PhotoUno, we have made a great effort to make photography fun and easy to understand. We offer hands-on training within an atmosphere that fosters collaborative learning. In our photography courses, we take no more than nine students to insure the quality of training.
Our private classes are tailor-made for each student. Our formally trained instructors from distinguished institutions working in a variety of specialties have undergone additional training to insure you have a consistently positive and instructive experience at our school.
The Bloomfield School is a jewelry making school in Gowanus, Brooklyn, NY. We offer a range of quality courses in jewelry casting, each with a slightly different focus. The Bloomfield School’s courses are taught in Brooklyn’s real studio environments by knowledgeable staff sharing expertise from their respective fields.
Whether you’re trying out a new medium or refreshing an old skill, we hope that you come excited to use your hands and get into it. We’re sure that you will be proud of yourself and what you will make in our courses, but we also want you to leave with something more: the knowledge and ability to recreate and expand on each project in the future. We’re training you to be a competent maker, not just a student.