Admissions to jewelry schools in NYC: Evening jewelry classes in NYC, short jewelry design courses in Midtown Manhattan for beginners to advanced learners. Online jewelry school for home study in USA, California, Texas, Florida, Canada, UK..
New York Jewelry Design Institute: Conveniently located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, just two blocks from Times Square, New York Jewelry Design Institute provides beginner to advanced level jewelry classes.
Our in-depth courses feature hands-on training, expert teachers, and lectures and presentations from some of the top names in the New York and global jewelry business.
Our school is situated on W45th Street in the heart of New York City, easily accessible via public transport.
Located in the heart of Williamsburg in Brooklyn, NYC, LiloVeve Jewelry School offers fun, informative classes and workshops in the art of handcrafting jewelry. Classes include full 6-week programs, or short 2-day workshops.
Founded by a jewelry artist, the school is a professional environment for the exploration of jewelry fabrication and design.
Fields of study range from basic silversmithing and wax carving to high karat gold alloying and stone setting.
Our weekend workshops highlight specialty techniques such as filigree, enameling, granulation, chain making, and more.
Our focus is to provide an artistic and creative classroom in which to learn and explore the art of jewelry making. Small class sizes and personal attention are a hallmark.
We offer hourly rate benchtime for practice, completion of work / jewelers in need of equipment and space, students wanting to explore their own ideas in a supportive environment.
Online Candle Making Classes for New York City & NY residents
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in New York with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in New York, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA
Founded in 2003, PhotoManhattan is an established photography school in Manhattan, NYC offering excellent digital and film photography courses, private classes and free seminars as well as affordable darkroom and photo studio rentals. Introductory and advanced photographic instruction are offered at a fraction of the cost of larger institutes and schools in the area. Emphasis is given to basic topics, critical technique and control of the camera. People of all ages and capabilities are welcome.
Our photography classes are designed for students who wish to learn photography as a hobby, therefore our courses are not accredited. We are committed to the idea of photography as an accessible means of personal expression and artistic documentation.
PhotoManhattan's curriculums have been tested and improved over the years to provide solid and dynamic training to thousands of students of all levels. Whether you just want to learn how to use your camera in full manual mode, take an outdoor photography class in New York city, or master the techniques of Studio and Lighting, PhotoManhattan could be the place for you!
London Art Portfolio - Courses in UK & ONLINE Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London & ONLINE in all areas of fine art and design to students from New York, the U.S. & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• Small class sizes with personal, tailored service year-round.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Conveniently located on 46th Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenue (only a few blocks from Grand Central Station) in Midtown Manhattan, NYC, PhotoUno Photography School provides beginner and intermediate-level photography courses, private classes, seminars and workshops.
PhotoUno Photography School is ideal for hobbyist photographers who are living in, working in or visiting the New York City metropolitan area. At PhotoUno, we have made a great effort to make photography fun and easy to understand. We offer hands-on training within an atmosphere that fosters collaborative learning. In our photography courses, we take no more than nine students to insure the quality of training.
Our private classes are tailor-made for each student. Our formally trained instructors from distinguished institutions working in a variety of specialties have undergone additional training to insure you have a consistently positive and instructive experience at our school.
LIM College in midtown Manhattan, New York, is a college devoted to the business of fashion - offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Fashion Merchandising, Visual Merchandising, Marketing & Management, and more. As the nation’s only college devoted to the business of fashion, LIM College offers a unique combination of strong academics and extensive hands-on experience to prepare you for a successful future.
Whichever program you choose, you’ll be immersed in the real-world business of fashion starting on day one. Internships, guest speakers and field trips in the heart of Manhattan are all integral parts of your LIM College education. In the process, you’ll make industry connections that lay the groundwork for a successful career.
At LIM College, you’ll prepare to thrive in the business of fashion. Whether you’re an undergraduate or an MBA student, you’ll learn to think critically, see the big picture and solve problems across disciplines.