Study fashion design in Europe: Study fashion in Rome, Italy fashion design school offering study abroad fashion programs in English language for international students. Short fashion courses & 2 year academic programs in fashion styling, pattern making, dressmaking, fashion studies in Rome & Milan for international students, American college students.
Istituto di Moda Burgo, Rome: Study fashion with academic year courses in Rome - Italy's historic capital city! Istituto di Moda Burgo is an accredited fashion design school based in the cosmopolitan Prati neighborhood in the heart of Rome. Founded in 1961 by Fernando Burgo, we provide four academic year fashion courses (taught in English and Italian) to local and international students. Course options include Fashion Design, Fashion Stylist, Pattern Making, and Dressmaking.
Email:Contact us below
We also offer our 4 main academic-year fashion programs as well as specialized summer programs at our school in Milan.
Year-Round / Academic Fashion & Creative Arts Courses: Taught in English or Italian language
• Normal Duration: 2 years / Intensive I Duration: 10 or 5 months
Fashion Stylist: • Normal Duration: 2 years / Intensive Duration: 1 year
Dressmaking Course: • Normal Duration: 2 years / Intensive Duration: 1 year
Pattern Making: • Normal Duration: 1 year / Intensive Duration: 5 months
• Situated in Copanello, just 5 minutes from the beautiful seaside town of Soverato in the Calabria region of Southern Italy, Italian Culinary Institute (formerly Italian Institute for Advanced Culinary and Pastry Arts) is one of Europe's finest chef training academies.
• Founded by Chef John Nocita, ICI presents Italy's most advanced culinary programs for professional chefs, pastry chefs, students, serious home cooks & epicureans. Courses (taught in English or Italian) include full immersion culinary, baking, pastry and gelato programs, with 1-week, 2-week, & 3-month study options available.
• Each of our culinary arts programs include quality hotel accommodation, meals with wine, course materials, culinary travel, market visits, and more!
Student Reviews: "Life changing experience. They approach all culinary endeavors paying due respect to the ingredients being used" - Mark, USA
"Studying at ICI was among the most amazing experiences of my life. I attended courses both as a student and was then invited to be an assistant to Chefs John and Nic. Not only did I get a Great Education but the setting overlooking the Ionian Sea was absolutely marvelous and breathtaking." - Charles, USA
"Attending ICI was the best investment I have ever made for my future. Not only did we learn everything about authentic regional Italian cuisine and become better industry professionals, I learned how to taste and trust my palate. Chef John is a true master and will always be a mentor to me." - Mike, USA
Professional Italian Cooking Courses / Chef Training (in English & Italian)
• Pastry, Desserts & Specialty Breads
• Artisan Italian Gelato: Ice Cream Making Technique & Production
• Artisan Italian Cheese Making
• Traditional Italian Charcuterie: Curing Meats, Sausage Making & Artisanal Salumi
• Foundation of Italian Regional Cuisine: Curing, Pickling & Sun-drying
• Advanced Mediterranean Cuisine
• Italian Culinary Exploration (Gourmet course)
The Istituto Europeo del Restauro (European Restoration Institute) in Ischia (NA), Italy, is a key centre for the Cultural Heritage restoration and preservation sector that operates in the fields of training, research and professional specialization in cooperation with important Italian and foreign universities and industries.
The Institute offers annual courses as well as monothematic, monthly and experimental courses. The theoretical and practical lessons, held by the most expert teachers in their field (professional restorers, University professors) are for an international public of operators in the sector who wish to specialize, or for undergraduates in the preservation of cultural heritage wishing to acquire specific and relevant knowledge.
• Founded in 1961, Istituto di Moda Burgo is a long-established fashion school located in Milan's vibrant city centre.
• We offer high-quality academic year and short summer courses in Fashion Design, Fashion Stylist, Dressmaking, and Pattern Making - taught in English and Italian language.
• We provide 'Normal' and 'Intensive' study options for each course. 'Normal' courses last from 1-2 years, while 'Intensive' options run between 5 months and 1 year.
• Thanks to over 50 years experience in the fashion industry, Istituto di Moda Burgo's methodology and passion for Italian fashion and style has been exported to many fashion design schools, colleges, public and private universities abroad.
• We also offer our 4 main academic-year fashion programs at our school in Rome.
Student Review: "I had a great time at this school where I noticed the care with which the subjects are taught. The teachers are precise. I learned in a short time a new method. I'm very satisfied!" - Francesca
European Cultural Academy - Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Experience Venice, Italy and the Venice Biennale together with like-minded students from all over the world with immersive and creative art & design courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• The aim of the ECA is to enhance knowledge and advance your career in architecture, art, design, and other creative industries.
• Our participants come from all backgrounds and the course is open for anyone with an interest in arts, architecture and culture.
• For more than a decade, we have helped creative communities to increase visibility, build connections and make a lasting impact on their careers.
• You and your peers are immersed in an inspiring environment led by renowned faculty and industry experts. Gain new skills to create greater impact with your work immediately.
• Prominent professors in related fields ensure a solid academic component and will enable you to gain a wider perspective.
• Our faculty includes artists, designers, curators, gallerists, architects and scholars that will help you to build necessary skills and enable you to navigate through an opaque and very competitive industry.
Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses in summer, spring & fall - taught in English:
• Join for 1 week to focus on a particular topic
• Join for 2 weeks to cover wider field of subjects
• Join for 3 weeks for in-depth all-round experience and extra opportunities
Course Options: • Contemporary Art
• Contemporary Architecture - Opening Of The Architecture Biennale
• Contemporary Architecture
• Venice Architecture Biennale
• Design: The World Around Us
• 3-Day Venice Architecture Biennale Power Course
- Enjoy a single day, two to three days or a week long cooking classes (Weekly Culinary Adventure) with our experienced Italian chefs.
Cooking course options:
- One Day / Daily Cookery Course
- Multiple Day Cookery Courses
- Cooking Vacation In Italy
- Intense Weekly Culinary Program
- Professional Cooking Courses / Chef Academy
- Educational & Student Culinary Travel Courses
Photography school that offers comprehensive photography courses taught in Italian and English language - year-round, in the evenings and in summer.
We welcome international students from around the world, as well as students living in Italy. Our courses include fashion photography and private photography, and are suitable for all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.