Career training colleges in Australia: TAFE courses for international students in Brisbane, Queensland. TAFE certificate courses, business diploma courses, accounting, hospitality courses, English language studies for international students.
New England College: Situated in the heart of Brisbane, New England College is a renowned organization for technical and Further Education in Australia. We offer a wide range of career training and TAFE courses to domestic and international students.
Course topics include aged care, hospitality, automobile, telecommunication, and management. We also offer online programs. New England College also has campuses in Perth and Sydney.
Adelaide College of Technology, located in Adelaide, South Australia, is a Registered Training Organisation offering nationally accredited and internationally recognised Diploma & Certificate courses in Hospitality and Business. The programs offered by the Adelaide College of Technology are a Certificate in Hospitality management, with a specialization in commercial cookery, a Diploma of Hospitality and a Diploma in Management. ACT is registered with the South Australian Training and Skills Commission under the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF). ACT is also registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions & Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
Careers-focused education & pathways to university:
Martin College is a part of Study Group, a worldwide specialist education company, and is recognised internationally for its delivery of quality education. As Australia’s leading provider of careers-focused training and education, Martin College has been preparing students for their future careers for over 30 years.
Our experienced teaching and support staff are all there to help you settle into college life, make the most of your studies and develop the skills to progress beyond graduation.
With campuses in central locations in Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sydney, our Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses are aimed at achieving real outcomes:
- Getting your career ready:
If you wish to enter the working world, our courses are designed to ensure you have the skills to start building a successful career straight after graduation.
- Pathways to university:
If your goal is degree level study, Martin College has agreements with universities throughout Australia to provide graduates of the Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses the opportunity to progress to a related university Bachelor Degree with significant credit points.
Edith Cowan College (ECC) is the on-campus pathway provider to Edith Cowan University. Situated on the ECU Mt Lawley and Joondalup campuses in Western Australia. ECC offers diploma pathway programs in Commerce, Computing / IT, Communications and Creative Industries, Hotel Management Heath Studies and Engineering Studies. Deciding on your preferred course of study and type of institution is an exciting challenge.
ECC is the founding college of Navitas, a public company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and the largest group of Higher Education colleges in Australia, with colleges in most state capitals plus sister colleges in London, Africa and Canada. Since 1994 ECC and Edith Cowan University have worked together to provide the leading pathway programs in Australia.
With approximately 900 students and over 8000 graduates ECC is a popular choice for both Australian and International students, providing an alternative entry to university studies and a pathway into the second year of a Bachelor degree at Edith Cowan University.
• Diploma of Commerce
• Diploma of Science (Computing / IT)
• Diploma of Communications and Creative Industries
• Diploma of Hotel Management
• Diploma of Science (Health Studies)
• Diploma of Science (Engineering Studies)
• Post-Graduate Qualifying Program (PQP) in Business
• Post-Graduate Qualifying Program (PQP) in IT
The Shafston School of Hospitality offers contemporary training leading to qualifications which are recognised and valued throughout the world. The programs are designed to provide an opportunity for students to become highly skilled tradespersons who are work-ready for employment in the Hospitality industry.
Training at Shafston includes both theoretical and practical training. Predominately the theory classes are held at the Kangaroo Point, Main Campus. Practical classes are conducted both at training kitchens at Kangaroo Point and at the live service training Cafe and Patisserie at L'Académie Hotel.
Ella Baché College of Skin and Beauty Therapy, Sydney
Courses / Programs
Ella Baché College of Skin and Beauty Therapy is a beauty therapist training school located in North Sydney, NSW. We offer full-time and part-time diploma and certificate courses in Beauty Therapy and Beauty Services at our Sydney campus. Each course incorporates hands-on, practical training through our student salon. Our courses are also available to students all over Australia via distance learning. Subjects covered include make-up artist training, body massage, aromatherapy, facials, spa treatments and much more.
Ella Baché College is nationally and internationally accredited and recognised by the industry as being of the very highest standard. We are the only college with access to a network of over 200 Ella Baché Salons and 35 David Jones stores nationally that provide work experience and jobs for our students. In fact, over 70% of our students start their careers within the Ella Baché network!
The Ella Baché College is a NSW “Apprenticeship Approved Provider” for salons located in Sydney, Illawarra & Newcastle areas. Apprentices can now complete their studies and earn their Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy qualification with the Ella Baché College of Skin and Beauty Therapy.
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy – Full-time (12 months) or part-time (18 months)
- Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy – Full-time (12 months) or part-time (18 months)
- Certificate III in Beauty Services – 16 weeks part-time program
All of our beauty therapy courses are also offered via Distance Education.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Australia-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses & prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Sydney / NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane / QLD, Perth / WA, Adelaide / SA, Canberra, Darwin / NT, Tasmania, elsewhere across Australia, NZ & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.