Career training colleges in Queensland, Australia: TAFE courses QLD, Brisbane for Australian & international students. TAFE certificate courses, accounting / business diploma courses, hospitality training, English language studies for international students in Queensland.
New England College: Situated in the heart of Brisbane, New England College provides TAFE career training courses to domestic and international students. The college has three campuses in Australia - in Brisbane, Perth and Sydney. The school also provides online courses for the flexibility of students.
Email:Contact us below
Our aim is to equip students with knowledge, skills and a lifelong learning required to enter a competitive and demanding workforce or to undertake further studies. The available courses cover a range of specifications including Automotive, Business, Hospitality, Accounting, Community Services, Finance and much more.
TAFE / Career Training Courses for Domestic & International Students: • Accounting
• Automotive Courses
• Business & Management
• Community Service Courses
• Education and Training
• Transport and Logistics
• English Language
• Aged Care Courses
• Telecommunication Courses
• Early Childhood Care Courses
• Leadership Courses
• Short Education Courses
The Australasian Institute of Ayurvedic Studies (A.I.A.S.) was founded in 1999 in Auckland, New Zealand and is proud to be the only training institute in Australasia offering recognized Ayurvedic qualifications in both Australia and New Zealand. We provide Ayurvedic training in Sunnybank, an outer southern suburb of Brisbane.
Senior lecturer, Dr. S. Ajit, (B.A.M.S., P.C.A.S.), has been teaching in Australia since 1998. Under his guidance, the Institute responded to the increased demand for quality training programs by becoming a Registered Training Organization (R.T.O), delivering nationally recognized qualifications under the Australian Qualification Framework’s National Health Training Package.
The Institute offers the most comprehensive curriculum in the study of Ayurvedic Medicine outside India. The programmes are designed for students wishing to integrate training in Ayurveda into their personal and professional lives. As well as providing students with an understanding of the fundamental principles and practices of Ayurveda, students receive the clinical training necessary to become successful practitioners.
Taylors College is a premier private college offering world-class University Preparation and High School programs in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
Taylors College aims to enable our students to enter the degree program they choose, at the university of their choice, so that they can have the career they want. This philosophy, combined with our expertise, has enabled us to evolve into Australia and New Zealand’s leading university preparation establishment.
Our university preparation courses aim to provide you with the English language skills and proven academic ability to meet the entry requirements for universities / colleges in Australia or New Zealand. The Taylors English Language Preparation (TELP) helps you to improve your English before joining an academic program.
Taylors College is a part of Study Group International, a global leader in private Higher Education, language and Careers Education in the United States, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Study Group provides the highest quality education opportunities to over 55,000 students from more than 140 countries.
Taylors College CRICOS codes: 01781B (NSW); 01160J (VIC); 01963G (WA).
Nature Care College, based in St. Leonards, Sydney, is the most respected Natural Therapies college in Australia. Established in 1973, Nature Care College is renowned for its high academic standards, passionate and experienced trainers and professional, caring environment.
We welcome anyone with an interest or passion for the world of natural therapies who is looking to study for a career in this area, or for their own personal development and to experience the joy of learning here.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 24
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Australia-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses & prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Sydney / NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane / QLD, Perth / WA, Adelaide / SA, Canberra, Darwin / NT, Tasmania, elsewhere across Australia, NZ & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
Adelaide College of Technology, located in Adelaide, South Australia, is a Registered Training Organisation offering nationally accredited and internationally recognised Diploma & Certificate courses in Hospitality and Business. The programs offered by the Adelaide College of Technology are a Certificate in Hospitality management, with a specialization in commercial cookery, a Diploma of Hospitality and a Diploma in Management. ACT is registered with the South Australian Training and Skills Commission under the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF). ACT is also registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions & Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
Business Success Group is a Registered Training Organisation located throughout Australia with established offices in Sydney, NSW; Brisbane, Toowoomba, Bundaberg, Rockhampton, Mackay, Townsville and Cairns,Queensland. We are dedicated to achieving one goal - improving people and improving business. We deliver vocational training across a variety of Nationally Accredited Training Packages with courses suitable for small businesses, large corporations and individuals.
We deliver specialist training services in a variety of areas including business services, information technology, financial services, retail, public service among others. We offer qualifications at Certificate I,II,III and IV levels, as well as Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas.
In addition to commercial training, BSG is involved in the delivery of a broad range of specialist services including specialist business development and training programs and small business development.
- Business Services including Business Administration, Small Business Management, Human Resources, Marketing..
- Customer Contact
- Information Technology (IT) including IT Support, Networking, Multimedia...
- Public Service including Government, Project Management...
- Financial Services including Accounting, Bookkeeping...
- Training and Assessment