Computer Train has been teaching 1-Day courses in the popular Microsoft Office programs since 1999. We are specialists and conduct computer training courses in Sydney for Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Access and MYOB at North Ryde, NSW. We make you more effective at your job. Come to a relaxed Computer Train course and learn with friendly professional trainers at a pace that suits you. It’s all about the one-on-one attention.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
Our operations in Queensland and New South Wales reach all areas of Australia including Wollongong, Western Australia, Orange, Gladstone, Cobar and Mount Isa.
11 great reasons to choose Computer Train:
- Computer Train was established in 1999 and has a reputation for being professional and friendly.
- Each student receives FREE unlimited telephone support after they finish their course - just to make sure you can really perform competently back at work.
- Each distance student receives free email and telephone support whilst they are studying – now that makes things more personal!
- Learn the skills you want in your course - we can take time out to show you what you need to know - we're not ruled by timeframes and we'll do our best to answer any questions you have during your course.
- Study at any time, when it suits your lifestyle.
- Get your skills fast!
- Real workplace relevance - you'll learn about what's actu
ally happening in the workplace.
- Quality instructors - your instructors will have experience in what you are learning and where possible, your own line of work.
- You will receive high quality materials to support your learning.
- Unlimited professional support is always available from Computer Train’s qualified and friendly trainers.
- Proven track record - we have many satisfied customers.
Courses / Programs:
Introduction, Intermediate and Advanced courses in: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Visio, Microsoft Outlook, MYOB. All courses are 1 day with a maximum of 8 students. Book and pay at least 10 days in advance of the course date and receive a 15% Early Bird Discount.