Adelaide College of Technology: Adelaide College of Technology, located in Adelaide, South Australia, is a Registered Training Organisation offering nationally accredited and internationally recognised Diploma & Certificate courses in Hospitality and Business.
Adelaide is a welcoming city that offers a mild climate and is known for its relaxed and affordable lifestyle. Adelaide is the capital city of South Australia, one of the six states of Australia, and is proud of its cultural heritage and traditional values. Combined with a vibrant international and cosmopolitan character it provides the individual with a comfortable environment to live, work and study.
TAFE / Career Training Courses for Domestic & International Students:
Topics / subjects include:
• Automotive Courses
• Business & Management
• Community Service Courses
• Education and Training
• Transport and Logistics
• English Language
• Aged Care Courses
• Telecommunication Courses
• Early Childhood Care Courses
• Leadership Courses
• Short Education Courses
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Australia-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses & prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Sydney / NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane / QLD, Perth / WA, Adelaide / SA, Canberra, Darwin / NT, Tasmania, elsewhere across Australia, NZ & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
The Australasian Institute of Ayurvedic Studies (A.I.A.S.) was founded in 1999 in Auckland, New Zealand and is proud to be the only training institute in Australasia offering recognized Ayurvedic qualifications in both Australia and New Zealand. We provide Ayurvedic training in Sunnybank, an outer southern suburb of Brisbane.
Senior lecturer, Dr. S. Ajit, (B.A.M.S., P.C.A.S.), has been teaching in Australia since 1998. Under his guidance, the Institute responded to the increased demand for quality training programs by becoming a Registered Training Organization (R.T.O), delivering nationally recognized qualifications under the Australian Qualification Framework’s National Health Training Package.
The Institute offers the most comprehensive curriculum in the study of Ayurvedic Medicine outside India. The programmes are designed for students wishing to integrate training in Ayurveda into their personal and professional lives. As well as providing students with an understanding of the fundamental principles and practices of Ayurveda, students receive the clinical training necessary to become successful practitioners.
Taylors College is a premier private college offering world-class University Preparation and High School programs in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
Taylors College aims to enable our students to enter the degree program they choose, at the university of their choice, so that they can have the career they want. This philosophy, combined with our expertise, has enabled us to evolve into Australia and New Zealand’s leading university preparation establishment.
Our university preparation courses aim to provide you with the English language skills and proven academic ability to meet the entry requirements for universities / colleges in Australia or New Zealand. The Taylors English Language Preparation (TELP) helps you to improve your English before joining an academic program.
Taylors College is a part of Study Group International, a global leader in private Higher Education, language and Careers Education in the United States, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Study Group provides the highest quality education opportunities to over 55,000 students from more than 140 countries.
Taylors College CRICOS codes: 01781B (NSW); 01160J (VIC); 01963G (WA).
Intech Institute of Technology in Brisbane, Queenland, Australia, has provided international training in Information Technology for the past 15 years. Our Company uses the best mix of current Information Technology products and training methods to give you the best possible success. Access to University of Central Queensland, Queensland University of Technology and Griffith University. Small hands-on, very practical study method with emphasis on real business case scenarios. Free Laptop (notebook) computer to all full time students. Free Textbooks for your study.
Diploma of Business, Diploma of IT, Advanced Diploma of E-Business, Multimedia Integration, Network Engineering, Software Development, Electronic Business, Certificate courses in Mulitmedia, Network Management, Programming, E-Business, IT, Bachelor Programs in Business, Master of Professional Accounting with our partners CQU, MBA with our partner CQU
Located in Gosford, between Sydney and Newcastle on the Central Coast of NSW, 4B Screen and Media College provides a comprehensive Diploma of Screen and Media course, which is taught part-time over one year.
Our education reflects the role of individuals who possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical or managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate the work of self and/or team in the film, television, radio and digital media industries.
This hands on course will give you practical training and experience in all aspects of screen media from pre to post production. This diploma will equip you with the tools and skills necessary to confidently step into the professional screen and media industry.
This Diploma is designed to introduce you to a range of technical and managerial competencies used in the professional screen and media industry. You will learn the fundamentals of film, television and media production, and the required standards of practice as you develop your skills within a thriving media production house environment.
This course is offered in partnership with Alphacrusis College, which is the awarding Registered Training Organisation.
Eligible Australian citizens – study now and pay later with VET FEE-HELP.