Cursos de inglés en San Francisco: Estudiar inglés en California, escuela de idioma inglés en Estados Unidos, clases de inglés intensivas, curso inglés para negocios. Curso de preparacion para el TOEFL, accademia de inglés, estudiar inglés en EEUU...
ELS Language Center San Francisco: ELS San Francisco es una escuela de inglés ubicada en el campus de la Golden Gate University (GGU), en el corazón de la mundialmente famosa San Francisco. San Francisco ha sido designada dos veces como la “Mejor ciudad del mundo” por los lectores de la revista Condé Nast Traveler.
Email:Contact us below
Los sitios y actividades populares incluyen visitas a Alcatraz, al puente Golden Gate, eventos deportivos, viajes por el día al bosque Muir Woods, las playas de Stinson Beach, la bahía de Monterrey y la famosa región vinícola de los Valles de Napa y Sonoma, así como viajes de fin de semana al parque Yosemite, a la ciudad de Las Vegas y al Gran Cañón. Renombrada por su cordialidad y su espíritu individualista, la “Ciudad de la Bahía” es un centro cultural y financiero, con un sabor internacional inconfundible.
Cursos de inglés en San Francisco incluyen: - Cursos de Inglés General
- Inglés con Fines Académicos
- Programa Semi-Intensivo de Inglés
- Programa Preparatorio para TOEFL®
- Programa de Preparación para el Examen GRE® de ELS
- Programa de Preparación para el Examen GMAT® de ELS
- Programa de Inglés para Negocios
- Cursos de Inglés para Ejecutivos
- Programa Súper-Intensivo de Inglés
- Programa Súper-Intensivo Plus
y mucho más...
Contactenos aqui abajo – envienos enseguida un email:
Learn English in Orlando, Florida - one of the top travel destinations in the United States and worldwide!
In partnership with an award-winning college, KEF USA provides intensive, total-immersion ESL programs that focus on students' ability to communicate effectively in American English.
Range of accredited English programs provided by KEF USA:
• Year-round residential ESL English immersion programs + Disney for students ages 12+.
• Residential summer ESL English camps + College Preparation+ Disney for juniors / teens & seniors ages 12-19.
• English classes in Orlando plus Regular School classes in your home country via online robotics.
• Online English lessons year-round.
Accredited ESL Programs:
All of our English courses are accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA).
Our Goal is to ensure students make the most of their time learning English in the United States. Students enrolled in a KEF USA Program will quickly become immersed in American English and culture, improving their language skills considerably.
Ideal for school tours or groups of adults looking for an exciting English language vacation, KEF USA course content can be customized to meet the specific needs of your group.
Orlando is the #1 tourist destination in the U.S., with more than 50 million people visiting each year. Also known as “The City Beautiful”, Orlando is an awesome place to learn English, live, work and play!
English Programs: • Year-round programs for groups of adults & teenagers (ages 15+)
• Summer ESL Camps + Disney for Juniors / Teens & Seniors (2-10 weeks for ages 12-18)
• Summer ESL Camps + College Preparation + Disney for Juniors / Teens & Seniors (4-10 weeks for ages 12-19)
• English in Orlando + Regular classes in home country
• 30 hours per week of English instruction
• Highly qualified teachers
• Etiquette / Accent Reduction Workshops
• Modern accommodation
• Certificate of Achievement
• 6 Months' Online English Lessons after Camp
• Harvest English Institute is a quality English language school with campuses in Newark and Long Branch, New Jersey.
• We provide a range of beginner to advanced level English courses for students already living in the USA, as well as for international students (we have successfully brought students from all over the world to our campuses in NJ).
• Courses include an Intensive English Program (IEP), Elective courses, TOEFL Preparation, and Business English courses.
• Harvest Institute was founded with the vision of integrating the newest members of the American society with its roots, culture and history. Our focus is not only to teach the English language but also to introduce students to American culture and lifestyle.
• Harvest Institute has been recognized as a unique learning institution, for its revolutionary and visionary methods of teaching which branch out to culture and human development.
• Our intensive courses are designed for those who want to learn how to speak fluently, read, and write academic English quickly. Harvest also has a school in Orlando, Florida.
• We are authorized to issue I-20's to obtain F1 student visas.
Student Review: "Studying at Harvest Institute has helped me to improve my English. When I first started I thought it would be impossible to learn but the teachers encouraged me from the beginning with the grammar classes combined with Conversation, Pronunciation, and Writing Classes, proving to me that I was capable of learning."
- Luhara, Brazil
• Intensive English Program (Beginner, Intermediate, High Intermediate & Advanced Levels)
• TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation
• Elective Courses (Pronunciation / Accent Reduction & Writing Courses)
• Business English
• Recreational English
• Private English lessons for adults, colleges students, healthcare & business professionals
• Summer English courses for adults
Our housing options include a Homestay program with an American family, and an apartment share option.
• Full-time Standard English courses (18 / 20 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4-week/ 72-hour, or 8-week/ 144-hour course)
• Short-term Summer English courses
• Business English (4 week course)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
Learn English in New York City, and connect with the world!
Situated in the Financial District, in the heart of Downtown Manhattan, close to the Brooklyn Bridge and Wall Street, ILSC - New York is an accredited English language school providing English courses at beginner to advanced levels to adult students from around the world.
Our quality English courses are taught by experienced teachers who must have a university degree, a recognized teaching certificate and relevant teaching experience. All of our instructors are native English speakers.
Flexible study options are available, and you get to choose your schedule from a wide range of courses. Personalize your learning experience by selecting courses to suit your language level, and satisfy your own interests and goals.
ILSC will pick you up! If you request airport pickup, we will arrange a car service to meet you at the airport, and bring you to your comfortable accommodation.
Student Testimonial: "ILSC has a modern, interactive teaching method, and the classes are very dynamic and participative, allowing the students to express their ideas, knowledge, and culture."
- Marilisa, Brazil
"Learning English is essential to get into the engineering school that I want to attend. It’s very important for my future. I came to ILSC to improve my level in English, and open my mind to dealing with new cultures. It’s for sure the best experience of my life!"
- Benoit, France
• Learn English in Portland OR with Kaplan International, an ACCET-accredited English school.
• Conveniently situated in Downtown Portland's Pearl District, Kaplan International provides a wide range of English language programs to students from around the globe.
• Study options include general and intensive English, academic year and semester courses, exam preparation courses, and accommodation options for students of all language levels to boost their professional and academic careers.
• Kaplan International Portland is accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training). Citizens from 40 different countries attended our Portland ESL school last year.
Student Review: "My English has definitely improved. After studying in Kaplan, I don't hesitate to speak English and I feel more comfortable." - Sangjun, South Korea
• With two schools in Washington D.C. and Gaithersburg, Maryland, International Language Institute (ILI) is an English language school offering a wide variety of ESL programs to non-native English-speaking students living locally, and international students from around the world.
• Study options range from our intensive day program with 25 hours per week and 12 different levels to customized private lessons with your own private English tutor.
• Since 1970, ILI has taught English to thousands of students from all parts of the globe. ILI has become known for its excellent teachers and friendly atmosphere in our two schools in the Washington, D.C. area.
• All of our programs are accredited by ACCET, the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training. ILI is licensed by the DC Educational Licensure Commission and is a member of AAIEP (American Association of Intensive English Programs).
Student Testimonial: "The classes were challenging and the teachers were very helpful. I loved the after school activities! Today the only thing that I can say is thank you to the people that made this an unforgettable experience." - Nicolas, Colombia
• 12 levels of Intensive English (ESL) - 25 hours per week
• 6 levels of Semi-Intensive English
• Private English lessons
• Evening English classes
• Evening TOEFL Preparation
• Weekend (Saturday) English lessons
• Intensive TOEFL Exam Preparation
• Preparation for Standardized Educational and Professional Testing. Test preparation courses include GRE, GED, GMAT, SAT, LSAT, TOEFL, TOEIC and others.
• Business / Corporate English
• Homestay Program