Cursos de inglés en San Francisco: Estudiar inglés en California, escuela de idioma inglés en Estados Unidos, clases de inglés intensivas, curso inglés para negocios. Curso de preparacion para el TOEFL, accademia de inglés, estudiar inglés en EEUU...
ELS Language Center San Francisco: ELS San Francisco es una escuela de inglés ubicada en el campus de la Golden Gate University (GGU), en el corazón de la mundialmente famosa San Francisco. San Francisco ha sido designada dos veces como la “Mejor ciudad del mundo” por los lectores de la revista Condé Nast Traveler.
Email:Contact us below
Los sitios y actividades populares incluyen visitas a Alcatraz, al puente Golden Gate, eventos deportivos, viajes por el día al bosque Muir Woods, las playas de Stinson Beach, la bahía de Monterrey y la famosa región vinícola de los Valles de Napa y Sonoma, así como viajes de fin de semana al parque Yosemite, a la ciudad de Las Vegas y al Gran Cañón. Renombrada por su cordialidad y su espíritu individualista, la “Ciudad de la Bahía” es un centro cultural y financiero, con un sabor internacional inconfundible.
Cursos de inglés en San Francisco incluyen: - Cursos de Inglés General
- Inglés con Fines Académicos
- Programa Semi-Intensivo de Inglés
- Programa Preparatorio para TOEFL®
- Programa de Preparación para el Examen GRE® de ELS
- Programa de Preparación para el Examen GMAT® de ELS
- Programa de Inglés para Negocios
- Cursos de Inglés para Ejecutivos
- Programa Súper-Intensivo de Inglés
- Programa Súper-Intensivo Plus
y mucho más...
Contactenos aqui abajo – envienos enseguida un email:
Learn English in Downtown San Francisco with ILSC - an accredited language training provider celebrating 25 years of success!
Conveniently located in the heart of the Financial District, ILSC - San Francisco provides a range of English language courses, university preparation, ESL camps, and cultural programs to adults and juniors from around the world.
Build a study schedule combining topics that match your personal interests, goals and dreams.
With a variety of courses and programs, fantastic activities, and a range of cozy accommodation options, you can create an incredible ILSC experience in San Francisco - tailored just the way you like it.
All ILSC teachers must have a university degree, a recognized teaching certificate, and relevant experience in teaching English.
Student Testimonial: "I decided to study at ILSC-San Francisco because it's a city with a strong culture, charming places, and with open-minded people. ILSC is helping me to communicate with other people and to understand other cultures with almost no difficulty." - Caroline, Brazil
"ILSC is the greatest place to start an adventure abroad; it has the best locations around the world and the best instructors who help you to feel part of the home country lifestyle. I feel that ILSC will help me improve my skills, make me feel more comfortable in the English environment, and open doors to expand all my opportunities. I recommend ILSC if you want to have a lifetime experience and fulfill your dreams."
- Sergio, Mexico
Are you searching for a quick and easy way to find out your current level of English? Learn4Good.com provides a free online English language level test which helps to determine what level of English you should be studying at to achieve your language learning goals.
Designed to check your English grammar skills, this test also requires a good general knowledge of English vocabulary. When you complete the test, you will be told what your current level is - from Level 1 to Level 8 (beginner to advanced).
Doing the test once will give you a direct indication of your level. However, it is recommended that you take the test up to five times. Your average result will be an accurate representation of your current English language level.
Available since 2003, this online English test is taken each week by thousands of English language students throughout the world.
Whether you want to learn English for academic purposes, to improve your career prospects, or simply as a hobby or for travel, this test should be your first step!
Formerly known as Language Skills English Center, LAL Boston is an English language school in the heart of Boston, Massachusetts, that provides quality and affordable English courses to students from around the world.
Boston is North America’s most prestigious city of education, home to Harvard, MIT, and Boston University. Due to LSEC's rigorous academic programs, including intensive English and TOEFL preparation, many of our students end up transferring to one of these great universities.
LAL Boston classes teach English in a fun and exciting way that will help you improve your English in the shortest amount of time. You take a placement test on arrival to make sure that you are placed in the class that best suits your needs.
At the completion of your program, you will receive a Certificate of Completion (programs over 16 weeks) or Certificate of Participation (programs under 16 weeks).
LSEC is authorized by the Federal Government to issue form I-20 to qualified students who want to study full-time in the USA.
Our student population comes from countries all over the globe, from countries such as Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Guatemala, China, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Morocco, Sudan, Nepal, Russia, and many more.
Student Testimonial: “My husband and I loved the school. The teachers are are competent and friendly also. We made many friends. It was a great experience and a very special 4 weeks vacation.” - Maira, Brazil, Vacation English Program
• Learn English in glamorous Los Angeles, California! NSL Mondial is a leading provider of English courses and immersion programs for international students (adults and children) from around the world.
• Our English language courses for adults are taught at 10 levels - from complete beginner through to advanced. You will be tested on arrival, and placed into the class that matches your current level.
• Taught by university educated, native English speakers, our class sizes are small (average of 9 students and maximum of 12 students).
• This assures you of the expert attention and class participation you need to quickly improve your English. Many of our English teachers hold advanced degrees in TEFL or related fields.
• With more theaters and museums than any other American city, Los Angeles also offers a thriving gallery and music scene, as well as an amazing nightlife.
• Take a stroll along Hollywood's famous Walk of Fame, or visit theme parks like Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, or Six Flags.
• Other recreational activities include enjoying the spectacular beaches, hundreds of kilometers of hiking and biking trails, rollerblading, or taking in the Museum/Pier Concerts.
• In addition, you can easily visit Yosemite National Park, San Francisco, or Las Vegas.
English Classes for Adults Taught at 10 levels from beginner to advanced
• Intensive English Program (30 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive English Plus Program (24 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive / Part-time English Program (20 lessons per week)
• IELTS exam preparation
• Cambridge CAE exam preparation
• Business English for professionals, executives
• Homestay program / live with an American family
English Immersion for Juniors:
• English language camp for children & teenagers (ages 7-17). Combines English classes with fun activities & excursions
• With two schools in Washington D.C. and Gaithersburg, Maryland, International Language Institute (ILI) is an English language school offering a wide variety of ESL programs to non-native English-speaking students living locally, and international students from around the world.
• Study options range from our intensive day program with 25 hours per week and 12 different levels to customized private lessons with your own private English tutor.
• Since 1970, ILI has taught English to thousands of students from all parts of the globe. ILI has become known for its excellent teachers and friendly atmosphere in our two schools in the Washington, D.C. area.
• All of our programs are accredited by ACCET, the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training. ILI is licensed by the DC Educational Licensure Commission and is a member of AAIEP (American Association of Intensive English Programs).
Student Testimonial: "The classes were challenging and the teachers were very helpful. I loved the after school activities! Today the only thing that I can say is thank you to the people that made this an unforgettable experience." - Nicolas, Colombia
• 12 levels of Intensive English (ESL) - 25 hours per week
• 6 levels of Semi-Intensive English
• Private English lessons
• Evening English classes
• Evening TOEFL Preparation
• Weekend (Saturday) English lessons
• Intensive TOEFL Exam Preparation
• Preparation for Standardized Educational and Professional Testing. Test preparation courses include GRE, GED, GMAT, SAT, LSAT, TOEFL, TOEIC and others.
• Business / Corporate English
• Homestay Program
• ABC Languages is a premiere language institute providing high-quality, private English / ESL language training to adults, business professionals, teens and kids in the NJ / New York City area.
• We provide private English private English lessons for basic beginner to advanced level students - adults, college students and children (ages 5+) in your home, office or location of choice in NJ cities such as Newark, Jersey City, Elizabeth, Edison, Paterson and Clifton, and across Essex County, Bergen County, Hudson County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, Union County, and other areas mainly in North Jersey and Central NJ.
• Our experienced teachers are native speakers, and they make learning English fun! You start speaking English from day one, helping you gain real-life skills.
Student Testimonial: "I will definitely consider your school in the future as well as recommend it to anyone seeking to embark on language learning opportunity. Warm regards.”