College for International Studies: Since its founding in 1981 in Madrid, CIS (The College for International Studies) has been recognized internationally by the solid education it gives students in their freshman and sophomore years, and for the subsequent success of our students in the best American Universities. We serve as a meeting point between Spanish students and students from different parts of the world, with whom they share both academic and social activities. This integration prepares all its students for life in an increasingly international global community.
The average classes size of 15 allows professors and students to work closely together in developing students' academic potential. Students graduate with one of two degrees depending on their individual focus: the Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) or the Bachelor of Science (B.S.) depending on your major field of study.
Undergraduate degree courses in Business, Economics, Accounting, Marketing, Communications, Telecommunications, Environmental Science, Computers, Programming, Art History, Mathematical Ideas, Statistics, English Communication, American Literature, English as a Foreign Language, Spanish as a Foreign Language, Spanish Literature and the Performing Arts.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-08-08 were from:
New Delhi, India;
Pasco Wa, USA;
Qubodiyon district, Tajikistan;
Maharasthra state, India;
Los Angeles, USA;
Virginia beach, Baker road, USA;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, that provides 3-year validated programmes in a range of creative arts & design subjects - taught entirely in English.
• The BA degree titles (Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design) are state-recognised in the UK. These Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degrees are awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK.
• We also provide a 3-month intensive design foundation course.
• Marbella Design Academy is state-recognised by the Ministry of Education - the only international design school in Spain to achieve this recognition.
• This means that the school, its tutors and the education offered are quality-controlled by the Ministry of Education in Spain.
• Marbella Design Academy has an academic level that competes with the best design schools in the world. Our graduates have an employment rate near 100% because they graduate as professional designers at a top level.
• Among other skills, they are proficient in the latest computer programmes, such as 3D MAX, InDesign, AutoCad, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year in all 3 years.
• We are located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, which is only 15km from Marbella, Andalucia in the South of Spain.
• Schellhammer Business School (SBS) is a private, English-speaking university in Estepona, located on a private golf resort 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Serving international students from around the globe, we offer a 3-year Bachelor degree program in Business Administration as well as a 1-year MBA degree and Executive / Foundation Diploma programs in Business.
• All of our programs are in line with the Treaty of Bologna’s educational requirements and curriculum standards. The curriculum meets the highest educational standards, and fits the needs and desires of Spain’s up-and-coming professionals.
• At Schellhammer Business School, we take a primary focus on providing students with the foundation to become strong personalities in order to master the many challenges that they will face in their future workplace and in life.
• We provide a strong practical approach through case studies where students can train their practical skills in order to best understand the application of theories.
• To study in Estepona is to absorb a truly international environment, free from pollution where it is safe and secure.
• Equally important - there is easy and cheap access to the culturally rich cities of Granada, Seville and Cadiz.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
Spanish-American Institute of International Education, Seville
Courses / Programs
Established in 1984, The Spanish-American Institute of International Education (SAIIE) offers study abroad programs for college students from all over the USA, including the study abroad program for University of Wisconsin-Platteville. We offer 3 semester programs: Fall, Spring and Summer. Seville is located in the community of Andalusia in south-western Spain and is only 1 hour from Madrid and Barcelona by air.
Our academic programs offer a personalized intercultural learning experience in a fully integrated Spanish-speaking environment. We strive for excellence in academics, cultural immersion and social integration. In addition to the classes themselves, the Institute structures each program to enhance learning opportunities through: field trips, cultural and social activities with Spaniards, conversation partnerships with native speakers (intercambios), volunteer, opportunities and accommodation in Spanish homes.
No prior knowledge of Spanish is required. However, students need to take at least 1 Spanish Language class or literature class. Students study Spanish on the appropriate level and take the remainder of their courses in Spanish or in English, depending on their fluency.
Semster abroad programs for college students include:
- Spanish language courses for all levels (Beginner to Advanced)
- Spanish tutoring and Spanish conversation classes offered every day
- Intercambio (conversation) partnerships with native speakers of Spanish
- Liberal arts courses in English and in Spanish
- International Business Track: offered in English
- An extensive program of field trips and cultural visits
- Volunteer opportunities
- Homestay accommodation with Spanish host families
Conveniently located in the Universidad area of Madrid, Spain, the Istituto Europeo di Design is offering a unique European Masters Degree program in Fine Art Photography. Taught through English, this exclusive 11-month Masters course is one of most ambitious training proposals in the field of art photography in Europe. The course is desgined for photographers with a professional career as well as artists in the photography industry who want to break into the art world.
Practical and innovative, this programme emerged on the basis of a European conceptual and creative identity, which can and should be an important reference point in the fields of academia, culture and the art industry. Therefore, the participation of international students from a range of continents is especially interesting and enriching.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course year-round & in summer:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Located on the famous Av. Diagonal, EU Business School (EU) Barcelona is a triple-accredited, leading international business school that provides accredited undergraduate and graduate business administration, management and finance degree courses entirely in English to students from all over the world.
Courses are taught at Business Foundation, Bachelor's Degree (BBA/BA/BS), Masters & MBA levels, as well as online-based courses.
With small, dynamic classes, EU Barcelona students get the best of both European and American academic traditions in an international environment.
Dual Qualification study options include
• BA (Hons) in International Business awarded by University of Derby, UK
• MBA from the University of Roehampton, London (UK)
• MSc in International Management from the University of Roehampton, London (UK)
• Masters Programs in Business
International Study Environment
Barcelona is a booming international business center as well as a cultural capital, and our diverse student body is made up of over 100 nationalities, for example, students from Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, & more.
"I recognized that the EU campus transfer program is a vital component to enhance understanding of international business, and I took full advantage of this one-of-a-kind opportunity." - Betrand, Switzerland
Masters Programs in: • Management, Tourism & Hospitality Management, Marketing, Finance, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Digital Business, Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
Business & Management Bachelor Degrees: • Communication & PR
• Digital Media
• Digital Business
• Banking & Finance
• Blockchain Management
• HR Management
• International Business
• International Marketing
• Tourism, & more
Online Programs: • MBA
• Executive BBA
International Summer School: • International Business (3-week course)